Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Ashra Spells - www.ashraspells.com

Post by txwife on 2011-10-21, 23:32

John14510 wrote:Thank you Tarantola77. My hopes were high thinking I would at least hear from my love again. This sucks. I do not have the words to describe the pain, dispair and lonelyness Im feeling right now.
John there are not enough words to describe... I have not been able to function eat or sleep for 3 weeks... (need to stop a divorce ,husband is having a midlife crisis with a 22yr old at work)

txwife
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-22, 01:15

hello,
@john n @txwife...
Its sad to know what u both r going through.... I guess for true lovers its always difficult to cope up.... Anyways... Jus look around here in spell caster's discussions..... There r some spellcasters that do give results to some.... Or in member's support u ll find info about casting spells by urself.... Plz don lose hope.... Sending u positive energy....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-22, 01:59

Oh Ashra is just awful.. Imagine her getting these trophies made just for her and faking an award ceremony!!! Funny as hell! I'm horribly sorry for the pain that woman's put you all through...

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 02:15

@John, my heart goes to you, I have been there myself and know the pain and embarrassment, never let any spellcaster scare you into an spell, it is an old tactic and the real ones will never use it! Just be strong and you will make it !
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 02:17

NoOneMournstheWicked wrote:Oh Ashra is just awful.. Imagine her getting these trophies made just for her and faking an award ceremony!!! Funny as hell! I'm horribly sorry for the pain that woman's put you all through...

lol, i always find these awards interesting, who gives the awards to the spellcasters? Who select them to be the #1 ?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top