GENERAL RULES FOR SUCCESS DURING AND AFTER SPELLS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None GENERAL RULES FOR SUCCESS DURING AND AFTER SPELLS

Post by Blue on 2010-09-27, 02:56

Please feel free to contribute any useful information on "rules for success" here; it could be personal experiences, it could be positive outcomes, or things you did to maintain positivity during a though time/or period or during and after spell work (if any).
Any and all tips on staying positive toward anticipated success are also very welcome!

Thanks,

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: GENERAL RULES FOR SUCCESS DURING AND AFTER SPELLS

Post by MJ on 2010-09-27, 15:59

Having gone through every possible emotion in the past two years almost, what I learned is that staying positive, regardless if you at all have a spell done by someone, is the only way to go forward. I had so so so many difficulties concentrating on anything else apart from my love and the pertaining problems but - I realised that keeping my mind focused on other things, and being with people that make me laugh - is an accomplisment that made me see things in a different light. I know it is so hard to make that cut in your head, but - once you do it - you'll see progress, most imprtantly - a progress within you. If you constantly focus on what is bothering you, there will be a flow of negative energy whether you like it or not (just thinking that things may not work out is draining). Self-esteem is a big issue here as well. I started seeing things differently when I out of the blue decided that I just need to move, go out and live (even though deep within myself I was pouring tears). A compliment from a friend, a good laugh... all this helps. Well, it helped me, but hands on heart - it took me ages before I actually started to think of myself with appreciation. Now that I think that I literally puked my guts out on the thought of having a person that I am so in love with not being close to me when I needed him the most - is such a horrible memory, but this is exactly how it was. Also, probably every single caster will tell you that the key is to stay positive - and they are so right. Energy shifts around, and we are probably not at all aware what an impact we can make on certain things. Just think - isn't it true that when you are around a happy person - you feel good, you laugh.... Well - the same is with negative emotions - especially our own - when you are so stuffed with negativity, you release that negative energy around you whether you are aware of it or not. So - it is hard - but - whenever you are down - just think about things that put a smile on your face, and appreciate yourself, and never feel sorry for yourself. Think of the people that really, truly, genuinly love you - they would not love to see you feeling like this.

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-27, 16:05

MJ - You always talk such sense and truth - you are better than any spellcaster - whenever I hear from you - you always bring a ray of light into the whole situation - tnx for your comment - it helps a lot, as always xxx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 16:06

This is just an idea....but how about we create a Positive Affirmation thread? We can post positive things, or jokes to make us laugh, so that whenever we're feeling down, we can go there and read it, to make ourselves feel better, and to lift our spirits...what do you guys think?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-27, 16:09

Good Idea Daisy and as you made the comment - you should be the one to open the thread and make the first posting - looking forward to a good laugh - make it a good one girli xx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-27, 16:19

Daisy...I agree, just as TC said - always looking forward to a good laugh. One thing also crossed my mind - how about something along the lines of "what should I do now" topic where everyone could very briefly state a situation, for example "he did not call as promised. situation is such and such - should I call him instead?" - I don't know... this is just a thought. Somehow I believe, including myself, people could go on forever with their stories, and perhaps some would not at all like to reveal what is bothering them, so this may not be a good idea ...but - this was, as I said, just a thought.
TC - thank you for the comment/compliment. That is the nicecest thing I've heard, and if just a single, honest word makes a difference - I am the happiest woman out there. Hang in there luv Smile

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 16:19

Done! Check it out, and post your own too and let's keep it building! Smile
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-27, 16:21

MJ - you are more than welcome it doesn't cost anyone anything to compliment someone, it's the same as a smile - it costs nothing but it can change a person's day from being a bad one to a good one - love, light and hope to everyone.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-27, 16:24

Ladies.. Now, we're talking Wink

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 16:26

I posted it under "May your wishes come true", because I didn't know where else to post it
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Meg on 2010-09-27, 19:40

Just be positive and focus on the good, focus on the outcome you want,
go back and re live your good moments with your ex and concentrate on those times only - Chase away all negativity and your wishes will come through! Your spell will yield positive Results!

Meg
Meg
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-10-28, 22:52

using the power of law of attraction can also help our spells be successful! good ideas everyone

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needhelp on 2010-10-28, 23:53

some people say that you should not mix spells from different casters, others say that it is fine as long as the spells are done for the same objective, i dun't know what to think about that

needhelp
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-20, 18:14

Geri, thank you for the links, I merged your post in this topic.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Things you can do to help your spell manifest

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-04, 12:51

http://originalninjacat.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/11/i-guess-we-might-legitimately-fear-fear-itself.html

I want to share with you some articles that I found on this website. Best of luck to those of you who are having spells done, and waiting for manifestation!

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-12, 14:11

Hello Smile For all waiting to be reunited with lovers, I thought this makes a very good read. I'll be posting this article out in chunks (hope it's okay and won't be accused of flooding Very Happy). I feel that spells are not miracles; love takes time to rebuild and nurture, so this I think, is really helpful stuff to "prepare" us for what may come. Here goes nothing:

(the below article does not belong to me and I do not claim any rights to this)

Reuniting Lovers
Like DJ's witches do get number one requests and the thing we're most frequently asked to do, is to reunite couples. This is no easy task, whatever some may advertise, this is the most complex and difficult of procedures. Obviously when a couple split up, it is usually amid scenes of anger, rancour, hostility and don't even mention trust, that flew out the window for them both, the minute one of them decided to leave the relationship. On the surface, couples that have recently split up feel as friendly towards each other as the western world does Mugabe. So much pain is involved, so many hurtful things said, with shock and total breakdown of even simple friendliness, that asking a witch to resolve such a situation, is asking her to perform one of the feats of Hercules. She certainly needs all her magic arts at her command.
To understand quite how difficult this is, one needs to understand the thinking of the departing lover, especially if male. In order to leave someone, men usually take down that adored idol in their heart, their lover and smash it. They thought before she was beautiful but now in their minds, she has all the charms of an incontinent arachnid. Before they loved her passionate nature, now she's become, 'a mad bunny boiler.' All her previous charms are inverted and turned into faults in his mind, or at least this is what the lover will attempt to do, to justify his coldly leaving someone, who perhaps days before, was someone for whom he had felt real devotion. If he doesn't turn her into a Gorgon in his mind, he can't leave her, all the reasons he's loved her would stop him and fuel him with enough regrets to set a new passion for her burning once again. Women also do this sometimes but to a much lesser degree, usually feeling they do not have to invent any reasons to leave a man, the truth maybe bad enough.
The departing lover will usually want no or very little contact with their abandoned lover, probably about as much contact as they want with Hannibal Lecter. It is usually at this stage that the woebegone lover will contact a witch and ask for help, to make everything rosily romantic between the two again. To accomplish this takes real magic, love spells, wisdom, patience and compassion, from both the witch and her client.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-12, 14:12

(continued from above)
The witch will provide the reuniting love spells, a shoulder, a guide and wisdom fit for Solomon; she's seen this situation time and again. But the client needs real fortitude too, compassion for his or her ex and patience to wait for the love spells to bring the desired event. In political situations, peace talks between nations are notoriously problematic and can take decades. But somehow clients expect not only magic but also miracles, when it comes to the personal arena. Of course these spells will not take decades and hopefully not years, as this is magic we're dealing with, but the client needs to be prepared for the long haul. A couple may become lovers in a night, but to heal a sundered pair, to heal all the wounds and on top of that, inspire a renewed love and desire, will usually take far longer than a day or a week.
When lovers split, the departing lover will often make matters worse by looking for someone new, to take their minds off their broken relationship. So the love spells not only have to heal and reunite but also ensure the mind of the lover who maybe now desperately on the hunt for new romantic opportunities, is foremost with his ex, that no-one new will take root, that no new relationship can flourish. When a man leaves a woman, he will usually hide from her, disdaining all contact, his mind firmly set on pastures new. The reuniting spell's first task is to get him to long to contact his, or her ex. In fact most men who leave a woman will, at some point, make contact again, just to reassure themselves that they’ve done the right thing in going. This is the chance, however it comes about, for the left lover to start helping their magic along and speeding the magical process.
In order to relate this more simply, we'll call the departing lover David and the left lover Sophie. David left Sophie after a big argument, and he's laid low for a month. At that point, distraught Sophie gets a call one night from David, he's made up some excuse to call her, he wants to be sure she's as awful as he's recently told himself. So Sophie remembers what her witch has told her, she doesn't scream, cry, hassle or nag, Sophie is enchanting, Sophie talks to him as though he's an old friend who has been away for some time, she's casual, relaxed - seemingly - and asks him no intrusive questions. Sophie sounds as if she's enjoying her life, David has left no hole, no gap, like an upturned boat, she's righted herself and happily sailed on, enjoying her life, her social life, thank you. Sophie doesn't flaunt other men in David's face, but she leaves him wondering why on earth she sounds happy and not giving him hell like he expects her to and deep down like he knows he deserves. Sophie is having a good time, thanks.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-12, 14:13

(continued from above)
Behaving like she isn't needy, isn't pulling out her hair for him to return, piques David's interest. His ego doesn't like this; Sophie should be rending her garments, covering her hair in ashes and wailing daily around the aisles of Sainsburys. She should be near certifiable, all for love of him. That she's happy, casual and relaxed really makes him feel uncomfortable and begin to doubt his decision to leave her. What is going on? Sophie has been warned that telling him he's an S.O.B and screaming blue murder at David, will only give her temporary satisfaction and drive him away forever. Why would he phone back? Would you? The magic love spells or his nature have got David to call and the magic will keep working on the situation and ensure that that one call isn't the last Sophie hears from David. Frankly, he doesn't stand a chance, as long as Sophie uses her mind, not just her heart, in fact, she should put a stopper on her heart, until the time for love and flowers returns. She needs to think clearly, not emotionally, she needs her wits about her, David may just return to her on the instant, one never knows where love spells are involved, but more likely he will take some work from both her witch and Sophie herself before he does.
Not only will Sophie require strength to endure the slings and arrows and long lonely nights, while waiting for David's return, her witch may suffer too. The witch will suffer often along with her client, she will try to be a rock, a place of strength and encouragement at all times and this can get wearing for the witch too. She wants her client Sophie to realise her dream and she the witch will do all in her power to bring this about, but being a confidante, 'older sister,' fountain of wisdom and solace is tiring, so try to appreciate all the effort your witch is putting in for you, all the hours of answering your queries and worries, your fears, let alone the hours preparing and casting your lovespells.html at ungodly but propitious hours. Your witch is human too, with her own life, her own stresses and strains and she will do her best for you, but remember to show her consideration too. A witch’s lovelorn clientele are people she gets to know and feels a certain responsibility in guiding them through the pitfalls and pleasures of reuniting. But equally, sometimes she may have her own problems, a sick child, a parent who is seriously ill and at times needs some space to herself to deal with life's daily difficulties.
A witch will get emails round the clock from clients who have just started in this magic process of love spells and they may be distraught, feeling wretched and the witch will soothe and calm but remember, she needs to sleep, eat and go shopping too. She needs to attend to her own family and her own romantic relationship. She may be helping many clients, not just your case and like a doctor, she can be inundated with anguished cries for help. It can get emotionally and physically draining for a witch, even though she does have strength, she does have answers, she is still mortal so treat her well, be considerate at all times. Never exhaust your witch, she wants the best for you, give her the space sometimes to achieve that. Desperation can make clients so single minded that they forget a witch has needs of her own, they can forget everything but their terrible pain and their only thought may be finding a painkiller. Your witch will give you lasting pain relief through her magic love spells but she cannot be there for you 24/7 without collapsing herself.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-12, 14:14

(continued from above)

Her witch will tell Sophie, 'Don't do anything that's anti your love spell.' But what sort of behaviour constitutes anti-spell behaviour? Obviously refusing to have contact with David would be anti-reuniting. But also pushing him away by behaviour that is unhelpful in any manner, can be contra the result Sophie longs to see. If she broke down in tears and pleaded for his return, (well we all know the contrariness of the human heart) that would work against the very thing Sophie pleaded for and be anti her spells. David would feel comforted and emboldened to forget Sophie and carry on straying. Telling David she has another man would be anti her spells, it might make her ego feel better for a day, but why would David return? If Sophie were cold or unfriendly, that would be very unhelpful to her cause, she must ensure her company is pleasurable, without seeming to make any effort.

David wouldn't even think there was room for him in Sophie's life anymore, if he thought there was another man. But it is helpful for him to wonder how and with whom, she spends her Saturday nights before he starts to ask her out again. The fear of another man poaching on what David still thinks as, his territory, is very helpful to Sophie's situation. In fact if you don't really, deeply love your ex, don't try to get them back, because it sometimes takes dedication, not only from the witch, but from the client too. Cool heads, clear thinking, positive actions only and the willingness to put up with the mud the ex lover may sling, including fresh pains and not hold it against them, not tell them they were always a jerk anyway, but breathing deeply, withstanding all the rubbish they may inflict, all the bad behaviour, until the day when, hallelujah, they realise they've made a mistake, they do love their ex and there's no place like home, in his or her arms.

Sophie has to endure contact with David while knowing he believes he no longer loves her. That will be painful for her, salt in her wounds, to endure knowing he maybe after every babe in town, except her. Sophie has to get on with her life, with one eye out for David and how she may help herself and her spell work. You see, this is not an easy task, but it can be done and is done often, the circumstances dictate how long it will take for the reuniting to take place. But when it does and David sends Sophie one red rose, all her irritation at his past cruelties at inflicting such deep wounds on her heart, all the hurtful things he said and done are forgotten in one moment. Now Sophie and David are starting a new relationship. The past is dead don't try to dig it up. The moment Sophie ever brings up any recriminations, 'How could you have..." etc., is the moment David will wonder why he is interested in Sophie, rows will begin and that couple will not stay together for long.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-12, 14:15

(continued from above)

Every time a client does something anti-spell work, they’re also doing something against themselves and against their own happiness. You may think well, David deserves hell after treating Sophie badly before. Sure he does, he deserves hell, but Sophie doesn't. She deserves happiness and bringing up past hurts and taking the bandages off old wounds will only make them bleed afresh. Besides, if Sophie is wise, she will remember the most vital quality of love is compassion and forgiveness. David hurt her possibly too deeply to bear, but he is only fallible, like Sophie is, she may even have contributed to their break-up and to let love really breathe again and be healthy or even to reunite, she must forgive David. David has been a fool for treating someone he loved badly. Of course he still loves her, he will be confused, love is hardier than we often think, it does not die so easily, it can outlive any break-up. But he has inflicted a wound not only on Sophie but also on himself, although he will never admit it. So Sophie will look on him with compassion and she will make it better and help them both, by helping him to create a new and happy future, together. David is only human, and at least he's realised his mistake and that Sophie is worthwhile and worthwhile treating beautifully.

A big mistake that some people make, is to assume that because their lover is paying them attention again, that they can expect things to be just as they were before they split up, even that they get instant exclusive rights. If they had previously seen each other nightly, they may expect to do the same again. If they had been married they may expect to move straight back in together, or if they were living together they may expect to get given the keys to the front door again. Of course it rarely works like that, the relationship must be considered as a brand new relationship, with all the stages to be gone through again; it's unlikely that you moved in with your ex the moment you met, when he first started calling you 'adorable.'

So expect a new relationship but do not necessarily expect all the hearts and flowers you got first time around. Men in this position, usually think they won you the first time and if they have any inkling that you still want them back, they wont see the sense in winning you twice, job already done. But they will see the sense in spending more and more time with you, until one day your relationship goes back to the stage it was at and a healthier version too or further on. The magic of love spells is that they are positive, not selfishly forcing another to do one's will, but rather encouraging harmony, laughter and renewed and refreshed love, where before there was only unhappiness for both parties. Love spells are real blessings, the wishes of the ex partner, granted by divine forces for the good of both parties only.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-12, 14:16

(continued from above)

David sends Sophie affectionate texts now throughout the working day; they see each other midweek and at weekends. One day they will marry, Sophie has asked for a marriage spell to be cast. This will happen because the marriage love spell, along with Sophie's co-operation, will ensure that the couple are getting on so well and all is so rosy in their garden, that David will want to make Sophie his for life. But for now, Sophie behaves in a similar way to when she first met him; she has to let David do the chasing, let him feel manly, as though he is winning a prize each time he wins a bit of her attention, this fires him up and he feels great and one day he will win all her heart back. Till the day he offers her his heart again, Sophie is taking good care of her own, not offering it to David on a silver salver. In this way David has to woo her, view her as precious, enjoys doing so and the romance is returning.

You can see why I say don't bother with this process unless you truly love your ex, because it takes stamina, guts and real strength to see this through, they have to want their ex with all their heart, with certainty and not be put off by any negativity they may have been shown. This process is not for the impatient, not for those that might prefer someone new perhaps, if she or he were better looking, richer or better in bed. Real love does not consider those things, if you feel like that then you want a love attraction spell to draw new love into your life. And real love can be best described in the following way:
Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails
1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13
And if you asked all the Sophies and Davids who have gone down this magical road and are now happily established couples again, they'll tell you, it was worth it; magic love spells can bring lasting happiness, if that's what you truly want and you truly love. Love and magic are an unstoppable combination, the real and divine powers of the universe, harnessed for the good and lasting happiness of you both.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-12, 18:37

A good read! Thanks for sharing, geri_gong.

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-15, 03:08

Keeping other things aside.... I will agree with personal experience that spell/magic needs.... Faith in it and time.....ie patience on our part..... I had an experience.... Pos or neg i cannot decide but its like this..... I met a guy, liked him, he too liked me.... I mistook his flirty nature to be his love for me.... Then later i came to know he was making fends with other girls.... So i got jealous and cast a love spell.... It was in may.... I was overly possessed with his thoughts.... N negative things as he was flirting with others upto few weeks... At that point of time i realised that I cant be in relationship wid such a guy..... So I gradually reduced talking to him... Yet never ignored him that is because i felt guilty of doing spell on him and if he falls in love wid me.... Then i would not be able to love him so i can be atleast his friend... Now 1 of my friend proposed to me out of the blue..... But i did not give any impetus.... It went on after about a month of spending time wirh this new guy i came to feel his unconditional love for me that healed the wounds of my past relations and gave me happiness .... True happiness..... By the time i had lost all contact wid old guy thinking he got busy... But recently he came to me saying he cannot stop thinking of me.... He said he really loves me and want to spend his whole life with me..... And stuff... I told him why he took so long and what happened out of the blue that he was there saying like that.... He told me that his flirty nature always got him flirty girlfriends.... I never flirted wid him so he jus saw me as a friend.... N slowly he realised he loves me and want to spend his life with a girl like me and not with 1 like them....anyways.... I was already in true love so i had to say no to him.... But the thing is I Can Say Spell Really Worked.... With least efforts from my side.... but yes... it took time about 4 n half months..... I agree if i was waiting for him to retuern it would be really difficult to spend 4 n half months waiting for spell to manifest....well I was waiting ... But In the process i found true love... And I have read that love spell amy not always manifest the way we want them to but does what is best for all.... So for me I got true love... N for the guy i did spell for he came to realise what type of person he truely desire to spend his life with..... So i feel spell done by one self really work.....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-15, 03:12

well... My Love is in other country now.... So we are facing problems in communication.... But our love is true.... And I cast spell on full moon night to strengthen our love.... I will post results.... When I will get them.... I am saying WHEN.... Not IF.... because I believe in Love.... Its purity.... In Magic.... Its wonders.....
Wishing u all.... loads of luck....
I really wish all keep faith...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-15, 05:05

Good for you. Thank you. Wishing you loads of luck too. Looking forward to hearing of your positive outcome.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-15, 08:26

We've all been told to stay positive while a spell is being cast for us. But we all know how difficult it is to stay positive when you are heartbroken and you know that your love is with someone else. When I consult a psychic, I make it a point to record it on a tape recorder so I can listen back to it later. When I get a very positive reading (i.e. telling me that my ex will come back and that he is just waiting for the right time, etc.), or any reading that uplifts me, I would listen to the tape whenever I start getting depressed, especially at bedtime. It gives me hope that someday soon, he'll come back and it helps me envision what it would be like when we do get back together. If you've read Creative visualization, this was a good tool for me in my Visualzation.It is therapy for me. We also know that for some reason, some try to resist their feelings and are obstinate in coming back to you. Someone suggested to visualize a bridge. You and your love are standing on the opposite ends of the bridge. See yourselves moving towards the center of the bridge, talk to him, think of what you will say to him if that was a real encounter (loving words, then convince him to walk back with you to your end of the bridge) and visualize yourselves holding hands or hugging/kissing (no x-rated visualization here ladies, remember you are on the bridge). Subconsciously, he will feel the need to get closer to you. Don't make your bridge too long or you'll never get to your end. I always visualize a Japanese bridge In a Japanese Garden complete with a pond, water lillies, willow tree and a few goldfish (gives the scene a romantic touch to it). Give it a try. I think the bridge did help me and of course my positive re-inforecement tapes kept me from losing my sanity.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-15, 11:36

I think the visulization you mentioned sounds great.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-15, 12:18

Actually, the Bridge was a suggestion by Tisha.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-15, 13:27

Oh cool. I have found visualizations to work very well. Sometimes I imagine a magnet or a rope and pulling and pulling what I want to come to me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-15, 14:06

Same concept as taking his hand and bringing him over to your end of the bridge. I still do it.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-15, 22:41

very nice idea, scammed Very Happy
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-28, 04:48

Hello,

I have found some amazing things... For those trying to reunite with lost lovers Its to help your spells by being positive......Here it goes....

BEFORE YOU CAN CONSIDER A RECONCILIATION SPELL YOU MUST FIRST:

1) Be able to forgive your mate. I know this is A LOT easier said than done, I know, I know. But think about it: your mate probably already feels badly, in many instances your ex was unfaithful, knows they did wrong and are ashamed deep down - so do you think they want to return back to their jilted ex who's going to take much satisfaction in rubbing their face in it? Um...No.

Okay, so if you want him back, you need to be someone he would want to return to. That means no rage, no guilt trips, no cold shoulder. Reconciliation work is some of the holiest magic out there - repeat, some of the HOLIEST work out there mainly because it hinges on forgiveness. Look at the symbol of the Sacred Heart: a heart wounded - punctured by a sword - but that overflows with perfect, forgiving, all-encompassing Love. That's the energy you want to tap into - not the hateful, nagging, hen-pecking wrench energy. If you aren't there yet, if the wounds are too raw, please refrain from taking magical action until you are able to forgive. Seek spiritual help or therapy for a jump start.

2) Be able to change that which you can, and what you are willing, about yourself in the furtherance of being a better mate. Are there things you did that your ex hated? Are these things you can change without harming your essence or your esteem? Well, consider changing them.

As an example: about two years ago I made a conscious decision to stop micro-managing my husband. I had created an unequal relationship by my controling and commanding, and was in the process of twisting our roles into a some sick, unhealthy mother-son relationship. By changing my behaviors I learned powerful spiritual truths, namely, I can not control what in life my husband is destined to do, nor do I know the grand plans that God enacts, and has in store, for my husband every single day. By superimposing my will and my opinions on what I think my husband should or should not be doing, I was basically thumbing my nose at God, in essence showing my distrust in God's plan for my husband, my distrust that things were unfolding exactly as they should. Now, I'm more aware of this tendency of mine, and you can well believe my husband is a much happier man (and so am I). This is just one example of positive changes one can endeavor for the sake of their relationship. If you're not ready to consider it, you're not ready to reconcile your relationship.

3) Be able to apologize for your shortcomings to your ex. Do some soul-searching into the role you played in the dissolution of this relationship. Will you be able to look your mate in the eye while you offer a sincere apology?

4) Consider all the ways you can make your home (and your bed) a more desirable place for your ex to return to. I don't mean redecorate or buy a big screen tv - I mean make your home a safe haven for him, his sanctuary away from emotional abuse and stress. This harks back to Number One: Forgive him and move on emotionally. Do not drive him out the door again with your incessant complaining and guilt-tripping.

5) In order to do the spell I'm providing, you must be able to write a sincere letter of apology, forgiveness, and reconciliation to your ex-lover. I know that can be vulnerable and scary, but it's one of the most important parts of this working. Logistically, you'll need his current address. Obviously if you don't have this, you won't be able to mail the letter, and this step can't be skipped. You have to be able to contact him - and text messaging is just not magical enough!

6) If you ex has taken up with a new lover or was unfaithful to you with a mistress, you must forgive this new lover as well. Possibly one of the most profound things you can do to effect your own healing is to bless the mistress, wish her well, and hope she finds lasting love in a new relationship. You may not stalk her, wish harm to her, threaten her, or abuse your ex about taking up with her (as in: "I never knew you liked ugly women," or "What'd you see in that wh*re?"). Although we all understand your hurt feelings, really we do, these low emotions again affect the holiness of your reconciliation spellwork (remember the Sacred Heart, now). Rise above it and see how quickly you heal.

7) Set a hard and fast timeframe to work on this reconciliation. After the end of this timeframe you set for yourself, if you do not have your lover back by then, you vow to move on. This is fantastic advice from one of my teachers - something that is easily overlooked. People can also easily go off the deep end into obsessiveness without any time boundaries. In prayer ask God for a time limit when working for reconciliation. It could be three months, six months, one year, etc. The right time will be clear to you. Mark that date on a calendar - your cut-off date. Do positive magic for reconciliation, and if you do not have your man by this date, you MUST move on, drop this relationship, and do no more magic work. If you're having an especially hard time letting go, there are spiritual supplies that address this exact need called Cut and Clear. Again, there is no shame in asking for help.

Cool Have a deep and honest heart-to-heart with yourself. Completely dissolve the victim mentality - it only feeds you ego, and your ego does not love anyone but yourself. Think of all the ways you contributed to the dissolution of the relationship. These are important as they are key to your reconciliation. Again, you want something nice for your mate to come home to. If you can't take a sincere look inside yourself, you will attract shallow lovers who can't go deep themselves.

Also consider why you want your mate back, especially if he was unfaithful. What do you think you deserve? What makes this man particularly special? You may think that this man is your soulmate, that you could never do better, but you're incorrect. God wants you to be happy - it is your birthright - and if you are clinging to a no-good man, one who is unfaithful, or emotionaly abusive, bad for your self-esteem, is totally non-commital, acts like a child, uses you, is addicted, has nightmare family, treats your children badly, and/or spends all your money, etc., please know that God will always provide a better man for you once you do the deep soul-searching and once you completely cut ties with this current man who does not have your best interest at heart. You deserve all the happiness in the world, but I do understand that you must try. Please keep to that time limit you set, and by the end, if you're not happily reunited with your mate, please work on healing and attracting in a new and better man into your life.

Source: http://reviews.ebay.com/FREE-Magic-Love-Spell-To-Reunite-With-an-Ex-Lover?ugid=10000000008812009

Hope it helps....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-19, 01:46

i read that once you cast a spell you must try and forget about it and just let it do the work...i was wondering is it detrimental if the caster while waiting for the spell to manifest is also flirting with other guys, say facebook or a dating site, just to take the mind of things from thinking of the ex?

thanks a lot, i just wanna know if someone has any idea or experience regarding this and if so, should the caster stop flirting with other people and just think of other things to do? Smile
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 02:32

I would not advise that. A love spell should work on the two people involved. It should draw you both together. While it's bad to dwell on the spell, you still need to have faith it will work. I think that could shift the energy. I suggest finding something else as a distraction. That doesn't mean you can't have guy friends, of course.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-20, 21:13

thanks maggie, i seem to have a hard time doing that though
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-20, 21:41

I understand. I don't claim to know everthing, it's just an suggestion. All must do what they feel best. No one else lives your life.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top