going to start blessing from today onwards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None going to start blessing from today onwards

Post by tsen on 2010-09-27, 21:35

i'm going to bless and send positive energies to 11 people including myself from today onwards, who have been discussing about the blessing chain thing. i'm going to spend 1 minute for each and wish him/her good luck and pray for their success.i'll do it daily at 8.00 pm here (5.30+ my time zone).hope you guys too 'll be wishing for me too.
thank you

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None PRAY FOR ME

Post by FABIANA on 2010-09-27, 23:11

tsen wrote:i'm going to bless and send positive energies to 11 people including myself from today onwards, who have been discussing about the blessing chain thing. i'm going to spend 1 minute for each and wish him/her good luck and pray for their success.i'll do it daily at 8.00 pm here (5.30+ my time zone).hope you guys too 'll be wishing for me too.
thank you

If you re so kind, could you include me, Fabiana, and my wishes to get Gerardo┬┤s love? just that.

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: going to start blessing from today onwards

Post by tsen on 2010-09-27, 23:34

sure..... Smile

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-28, 00:46

tsen, please include me in this! I'll try to join you on the days that I can Smile
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-28, 01:38

yep! you're there........actually you all are there, who were discussing about the blessing chain thing in the previouse thread.....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-28, 12:09

yep!i did it for today..... hope you'll feel better and wish you all luck with your problems and castings..... !

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosaklit on 2011-01-02, 20:56

Hi all
I would like to participate in this to help us all with our desires. Could you please tell me exactly at what time (GMT) should I do this?
I know the group affirmations are very powerful and it will give all of us success sooner than expected.
I want my lover to contact me soon. Please pray for me.

rosaklit
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-03, 00:28

I agree group blessing are very powerful and much more so then individual. I would like to pray for others to help get results and good things in their lives, most people on here seem like really good people needing goodness in their lives.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top