Samuel Souza do Nascimento universallovespells.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Samuel Souza do Nascimento universallovespells.com

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 15:54

OMG Jennifer! Can you tell me about your experience with Samuel Souza from universallovespells....I'm fighting a paypal case agaisnt him right now to get my money back! He seemed so real, but he was good at faking it!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Samuel Souza do Nascimento universallovespells.com

Post by jennifer on 2010-09-28, 05:25

Hi Daisy,
I think my experience with Samuel is the same as all the people that got scammed by him....I emailed him to ask for a love spell and he proposed me 3 types of spells, with 3 different powers and prices. Of course I went for the strongest one and more expensive one, because he was the only with "permanent" results.
So he cast my spell and he gave me a cerimony to perform, burn 3 candles of 3 different colours,create with them a triangle shape and in the middle put a bowl of water, say some prayers to loa spirits and then turn 33 times around the bowl of water thinking about my loved one....just now I realise HOW STUPID I have been to turn 33 times around that bowl......disperation makes poeple silly ;-)
After the spell and the cerimony he told me to wait 4 weeks and to update him on the situation...
First week....nothing happened, I emailed him and he told me " it's normal be rassured"...
second week, nothing happened...He told me it's normal.
3rd week, things got wrost...he told me to be rassured that I would see results in 4 maximun 5 weeks...
but the the 4 weeks I knew that my ex was leaving for vacation with the woman that he is now with, and the spell was supposed to bring him back to me....so I got shocked and I emailed samuel asking how come the situation was getting worst..... At this point he send me the email that he send to all his "victims", the one where he writes that unfortunatly there are bad energies and that he needs to cast a cleanising spell and that I would see results after 4 weeks, the time to let the cleanising spell work and get rid of the bad energies, and the original spell would work immediately...I payed 350 usd for this cleanising spell....but just the day after I found the blog where I read that samuel was a scam artist....what a bad news, just the day after I payed 350 more usd to him!!!!!!
Then on the blog I found michelle i contacted her ...and guess what? I got scammed the second time.
Now I've lost my hope....I don't trust any spellcaster from the net, I've learned my lesson and I came on this forum to warn people!!
I assume that your experience with samuel was the same as mine...I've notice that the first email he send to his victims, the one with the 3 types of spells, is the same for all the victims, I've emailed him from a fake id and he sent me(to the fake id) the same email...Unfortunally I found out everything after I got scammed and I lost my money.......

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-28, 18:05

I had almost the same exact experience with Samuel as Jenifer. Did anyone win their money back from him? I never even tried.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-28, 18:40

I have a case going right now! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-28, 18:59

What's the time limit for filing a dispute with Paypal?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-28, 19:31

within 45 days of the transaction
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-01, 06:11

That 45 day thing is pretty much set in stone at paypal huh? The more I think about it the more I wish I could file a dispute for Samuel Souza, I can't believe how much money I sent him.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None samuel

Post by daisy on 2010-10-01, 15:30

how much did he take from you?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-07, 15:08

I got my money back from Samuel Souza today! yay!! I filed a paypal case, and made a good argument, he didn't even bother to fight it. he just sent me an email saying, since i don't have faith anymore, the spell won't work, and he's issuing me a refund! bounce bounce bounce
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-07, 16:00

Oh nice, so proud of you! I've been thinking of different emails I may want to send him and other casters I feel scammed by, since it's too late for me to get money from paypal. I at least want to express my frustration with these casters and let them know I'm spreading the word about their scams. Not sure if I should even put energy into that though, you know? But I'm very happy for you Daisy!

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-08, 21:33

Thanks! It does feel better! That's $400 back in my pocket, well back on my cc at least lol! Smile
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-09, 16:46

Congrulation daisy having your $$ back. ^^

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down