View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: California Astrology Association - calastrology.com

Post by Ivory on 2010-09-12, 13:10

Ivory
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2010-09-12, 14:20

I just checked out the website and googled their name which turned out the following result:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Corrupt-Companies/California-Astrology/california-astrology-associati-p97ea.htm
http://www.shadowcoven.zoomshare.com/1.shtml/1177dfbf7760006da7a37ae2f0cf140f_44ca69c0.writeback
http://spellsandmagic.com/Ripped_off_emails.html

I honestly don't know what to think because opinions seemed to be evenly split. Their spells aren't expensive, from what I see on their website, but what I don't understand is, they have a shipping fee for ALL spells because they send you letters informing you of when the spell will be casted. However, you can choose the email option, BUT you STILL HAVE TO PAY for the shipping fee. I just can't understand the logic behind that.

In any case, I am considering them since the price they are asking for won't cause a hole in my wallet, but I'm worried that it might interfere with the love spell Elena casted for me. I'm not too sure about this but I remember TC saying that she had readings done witih other spell-casters and Elena mentioned that it might have interfered with her spell or something.

R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-24, 07:55

Ivory, I used calastrology many times in the past (not recently though) ...honestly - these were the times when I couldn't afford anything else, and their spell range is so broad that it almost looked like a 'pick and play' for me. It was my temporary madness and being desperate that made me go for their spells (you know the feeling when you want something, and you want it now, and they have hundreds of spells to choose from). And, on the top of that - they are rather cheap. However, I believe they are just a service engaging many practitioners that are not a part of their company. I don't honestly believe they have bad intentions, or to just drag money, but hands on heart - if someone is offering over 100 spells - and their feedback letters are generic - I wouldn't call them a 'real deal'.
I also agree with R - I never understood that shipping fee - for spells that come in e-mail (just stating when your spell will be cast).
I also have to say that I never tried their wanga dolls and spell kits (DIY thing). According to testimonials...they are quite OK but still... I had no results with their spells unfortunatelly. Good luck in any case!

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None California Astrology Association - calastrology.com

Post by daisy on 2010-09-24, 13:43

Ivory,

I tried calastrology, but their services weren't strong enough, nothing happened!! I asked for a refund, and they did provide it. So they were honest.

daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-03, 16:11

Hi All,

I had a return love spell and money spell cast but not seem any results that was two months ago. Also ordered love, money, luck wanga dolls but sadly no results in two months so do not believe they work.

I have emailed them to return the items as do not believe they work so will see if they have the good grace to refund me.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

None Calastrology

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-01, 18:59

I believe there a SCAM for me it was too late!
I used them first (3 spells and an amulet - which I lost) and absolutely nothing - did get a refund tho (minus shipping!)
Various Scam reports on the web
Cx

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-01, 19:55

Hello Carrunzi,
Me too I bought stuff for more than 100 USD.
Nothing worked but I got a full refund.I mean,got my money back!
There is a refund policy within 1 year time. Smile

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-02, 14:27

Hello Tarantola
Yes that's the only positive thing! Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None California Astrology Association

Post by divineone on 2011-08-22, 14:13

Has anyone here used them? I'm always looking for places in advance. I guess this is what happens when you have been burned so many times. Check it out and let me know what you think.

www.calastrology.com

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-22, 19:14

@ Divineone - These were the 1st ppl I used a few months back, I bought 3 spells (retrieve a lover, money spell, Gris, Gris & an Amulet). Didn't work, asked for a refund and they refunded me. I hear you been burnt too trying to remain positive. Seems like there's more & more scammers.

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-22, 23:20

The one thing I don't get from readin all the post here, I notciced that others mentioned they are a scam...well I would have to disagree because of the fact that they do refund your money if the spell does not work. I have spent a lot on spells and have never gotten a refund because it didn't work. But because no one here has had success with them, that is a path I am not willing to explore due to lack of their success.

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-24, 07:02

@divineone

There is a theory that says be careful of those who refund or promise refund because a work if truly done requires efforts and engredients.Things that don't come back also in case it did not work.

So there is the possibility that nothing has been done if they refund you fully.

I personally don't know what to think either.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-24, 18:58

I did purchase a spell from them last year to help me sell my house. I don't know if it was a coincidence or the spell, but I got an offer for my house within a week that the spell was supposedly cast. I'd say some of their spells work.

scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum