Protect Your Privacy in the Internet - Mistakes to Avoid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Protect Your Privacy in the Internet - Mistakes to Avoid

Post by FABIANA on 2010-09-28, 22:04

Very Happy Hi
in my opinion, of course i would and i will post here if i have success with any spellcaster, as well as i ve posted about being scammed.

of course, perhaps i wouldn t post details regarding the man with whom i dream -provided a spell has worked and he is with me- just for caution..

listen what happened to me for being naive.... once i found a Spanish forum, where one could make just a tarot question for free..... so i simply asked "do you think there are chances of having a commited love relationship with...... and i put his name and DOB, as well as mines..... then one day i was browsing in internet for curiosity... and i put his name to see what it appeared (because he is a doctor and he plays golf, so at times sthg can appear in the newspapers) and to my surprise one of the first things to appear was my question...... Imagine that he or his wife find that.... or his 10 years old son..... his wife doesn t matter so much, cause i think he hasn t a so happy marriage, given that he looked at me some time... but he himself!!! or the son!!!! i guess if the guy reads this..... he would never look at me again.... although he wanted.... it s embarrassing. Besides, i think all of you know that we, people paying for spells, are like "an inferior race" i guess.... at least the people i have talked sthg about spells , they never would waste money -and lest the amounts of dollars that vanish in the air with the scammers- for getting sthg...

But i think those people are happy people who have got what they want, or at least they get used to their lives just as they are. There is the fact, too, that if sbdy can t afford this, simply don t order,.... myself, i would never spend money in this if money werent mine... it s enough with the charge in my conscience.... cause i ve been educated knowing that money is hardly earned and one must give it the worth it deserves.

Hey guys.... i am telling you this and i feel awful for those scammers.... Micheal Oluso, Dark magic, Madam Boudicca, divinelovespells, aBIGAIL Christensen... to whom i gave my money stupidly in vain.... i think it s unfair paypal to have a time limit -although the two biggest scams were by western union....-
And as i said , i am waiting for results from another spellcaster... i just hope he doesn t scam me too...... i have already told him that if he does it, i will explain in internet with all the details what he has done..... but i still try to give him a chance....

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Protect Your Privacy in the Internet - Mistakes to Avoid

Post by Hope on 2010-09-28, 23:27

Dear Fabiana

You brought in a very interesting topic and I think it deserves a thread of its own because we all make mistakes that could be avoided with some caution, sometimes innocently you post private information on sites and then find it out in the search engines.

Never post any information that you don't want linked to you in the internet, nothing gets deleted from the net!

I have heard many stories like yours and most of the times there is not much you can do because once you are in the search engine, it will come out to whoever does the search.

For example someone has been posting a link to a page to make a wish, nothing wrong with it or similar pages, but whatever you enter there will become their property and they can publish or sell it.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FABIANA on 2010-09-28, 23:54

Neutral hI hOPE!

I just hope he or sbdy close to him donĀ“t read that.....

it was an innocent deed... i mean, i just was asking a tarot reader if i had any chance with him.... (and luckily, at least, i didn t write details of him having any intimacy with me..... that would be a "death sentence" for me.... because the tarot question, in the end.... isn t so terrible..... i mean, if he were to love me some day, i don t thonk that could avoid it)

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-29, 00:19

Well, if the site is still open you can try to contact them and or find the IP provider and file a claim.

If not, do not panic, maybe he will never search, most people never bother to google their names or email addresses, however if you do, you will be in for a surprise affraid

In the other part of your post you say:

"Besides, i think all of you know that we, people paying for spells, are like "an inferior race" "

I must disagree with that, that is the way most scammers and fakes will try to make others think in an attempt to intimidate their victims and take advantage of the needs and faith of innocent people.

The bottom line is that we are the consumers and have the power because we select the spells and pay for it!

Without our demand for spells, spellcasters will be out of business and they also need our money, they have bills to pay too.

I do not believe any spellcaster advertising his services is rich and powerful, if it was the case, he will not be dealing with people's problems and would be enjoying his sweet live.

I think that real casters and practitioners do respect people that use their services because they know we need each others and they want you to come back. Most people with real powers are humble and do not take advantage of them.

So when a caster tries to make it sound like he is superior and you need him/her, run, he is an scammer trying to implant fear on you to manipulate your feelings, steal your money and ruin your life.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-10, 01:57

This post was made after a personal history posted by Darkchaos which has been deleted in order to protect his privacy.

Dear Darkchaos
I don't know what you mean by securing the thread, only members can read the posts in this forum and I am always trying to get scammers out.
However I cannot control all casters or psychics that come into the forum and read the posts and believe me there are few of them here already.
This forum is about sharing our genuine experience about casters and psychics and it is very important to protect our identity and privacy so we can speak our mind freely.
If you feel this post compromises your identity let me know and I will delete it.
Hope

Last edited by Hope on 2010-10-10, 02:12; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-10, 01:59

I think you should, i didn't know that i thought it could be a nice place to place everyone stories.so not everyone feelis depress or upset becuase they still have that pain

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-10, 02:05

I think is a good idea, you can rewrite your story without the details like age or other things, just make it general so you can protect your own identity from anyone reading the posts.
do you want me to delete the first one?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-10, 02:06

I guess deleted, becuase if someoen does find out and tries to used it against me then is over.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-10, 02:13

Sure, I think it is safer, it has been deleted and I moved the posts to the Privacy topic
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-05, 17:31

I always us a fake name on forums. It is not to be deceptive, but rather protect my pivacy. Remember we are being truthful about spells and someone might become angry and retaliate, if our experience is less than positive. I also don't post my email address. Just a suggestion.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top