[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

None Sugah Lili www.psychicsugahlili.com

Post by daisy on 2010-09-29, 17:39

Hi! Those of you that have had readings by Lili, Can you please share your experiences? I just had a very interesting conversation with her, which i'll come back and share later when I have a few extra minutes. But I was just looking for some feedback.

1. Was she correct about the current situation?
2. Was she accurate with future predictions?

Here's her website:
http://www.psychicsugahlili.com/
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Sugah Lili www.psychicsugahlili.com

Post by TC on 2010-09-29, 18:03

I had a reading with Lily - back in August - she was one of the readers who said my ex would be back to me in october - She got my situation ok but I can't say she wowed me with what she said - she is still in contact with me though and answers all my emails - not sure on how accurate she is - wont know until the end of next month

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-29, 18:34

So was she accurate about your current situation, like did she pick up on all the details without you telling her things?

Was it a phone or email?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-30, 21:51

So I got my reading with Lily yesterday, and I must tell you guys she had my situation down to a T and she picked up on my guy pretty well too! She was really good, and picked up on a lot of details which totally astounded me! She picked up on all the details that happened and are current. But she said one thing, which really surprised me, somebody cheating on somebody, in my situation. I don't know what to think, because I can't believe this person would ever cheat on their significant other. But Lily said it's 100% true, she said she was even willing to bet her business of 30 years on it!! That's how sure she sounded!! I don't know what to think...because she was right about everything else, but I would never ever have imagined this person to cheat. If this person was cheating, the situation would play in my favor, but ahhh!!! what do you guys think???

Oh and she made future predictions that correlated with other psychics like Jamie. But I can't comment on that until it happens.

I was so wow'ed by her reading, that I got one of my friends to call her too! She said Lily was accurate with her too!! I just wanted to know how accurate she really was because I need to find out if this person is cheating....

If you guys want to try out her readings, they're really cheap ( i bought 30 mins for $30, and we talked for 38 mins), also I think phone readings are better, the psychic connects better with you. Please if you want to try her out, let me know what you think and how accurate she was with you!!!!

Look forward to reading your guys thoughts!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-30, 22:01

I may recommend Lily to one of my friends, as she's searching for a black magic user, but I think she should get a reading first before she resorts to spells. Heck, I may try a reading with her too. Razz

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-30, 22:08

Awesome! Please do let me know how it goes! I need to exactly how accurate this lady is! This is killing me lol

Also, I 100% recommend a phone reading over email
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-01, 23:42

I got a reading with Lily, I asked about one of my friends, my love life, and my career.

With the first one, it has me worried, one of my friends told me he likes a girl and the girl told me she likes him, they're not together officially, but they're sort of 'testing the waters' so to speak, but from what Lily said, there are tensions between them that doesn't make them 'mince well together', and he's extremely upset about it.

I figured it might have been of a past relationship, but she said it was recent and it had to do with maybe family problems at home that's making the relationship suffer. And he did tell me only recently that he was a bit sad because of familial problems. He's told me that he hasn't been really enjoying himself lately or being too talkative either. So this has me really worried, because I thought things between him and this girl, who is also a mutual friend of ours, were going well.

I have no idea how to approach him or if I even should about this subject or if I should approach the girl. I asked him if things were okay, and he tells me he's fine, but he doesn't open up often, and this could explain why he feels like so distant in the last month.

The next issue I asked was about my love life, she said someone will be coming into my life around December/Janurary. This would actually fit well into a Tarot reading I got too, since he mentioned that January I would find harmony in my life and February would be a time I feel fullfilled in relationships in my life. She mentioned this guy I may meet is someone from my past that I lost contact with and that I haven't talked to in a year. She gave a brief description of him, but honestly, I can't think of anyone who could match that description. So I will update you guys if this comes to pass.

The third was more advice about what sort of career I should go into rather than what she sees me doing. Which is funny, because I've been thinking about going into this field for a long time, but never really had the chance to do so, so I may give it a shot.

Overall, I was happy with the reading, she answered some additional questions for me, which helped a lot. She was very nice and responded to my questions very quickly. Sadly, her response didn't really correlate with Jamie, though she didn't rule out the possibility. So I really dunno. I promise to keep an update on this situation as much as possible!

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-01, 23:47

Also, I noticed I've been getting mails about those two specific fields in my spam box for training/schooling, which is kinda freaky in a way, lol

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-29, 14:55

I just emailed her to get a reading. I am going to do a 30min reading. I emailed her first though to see how long it would take and could I get one this evening. I will let you know results.......

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-11-29, 15:11

Lili's reading didn't come true for me, she told me that my ex would contact me but he never did, she didn't tell me anything else that was going to happen, so I don't know if she is the real deal or not, good luck with your reading

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-29, 16:34

I'm not going to start by telling her anything specific. But I will ask certain questions if I need her to clarify. She is not available till midnight my time, but I am going to try and still do it tonight...will let you all know..

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-30, 02:46

I just had my reading with Lilly! And I wanted to report like I promised. She was beyond accurate with me. Describe my ex's kids mother to a T. Describe hime to a T. Things that I thought are going on, I didn't ask she told me. Very specific things. I asked about a specific home I have listed I really want to sell, she said that it wont for few more months, which is ok. She saw a lot of money coming to me this year, which would be great, since I have been putting in the work now for that to happen.
What was even more amazing was her time frames. Again they havent happened yet. But I have been going to a psychic for 10 years, who is amazing. And Lilly gave me the exact same time frames as my psychic did on 4 important things. She saw me having twins, and yes I am the only grandchild in my family who can have twins. She said the man I will marry will come in 2 years Sad But, that he will be amazing and described what he looked like. As for the stuff she told me that would happen in December, I will of course follow up and let you know. She was so very kind. I paid for 30 minutes and she spent almost hour talking to me. I would suggest for the $30 for 30 min give her a try. I felt VERY pleased with her, and I have been to many psychics in my lifetime and she was pretty dead on with stuff. I didn't even know abot her until I read this thread, Im so glad I found it!!

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-30, 21:45

Hi Drea7278

Can I ask what information did you give Sugah Lili when booking your reading? Did you ask about a certain area, i.e. love, career etc? Did you ask questions and then her attempting to answer?

I have a phone reading scheduled with her tomorrow and would prefer for her to tell me what she sees rather than me giving anything away.

As a few of you found her impressive thought I might for $30 out of curiosity try her.

Thanks SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-30, 22:29

Hi spsp1,

I gave her name and DOB. She asked if I had specific questions, but I said well let's just start with general reading, what you see in the next 3 months, and if I have any specifics I will ask while we are doing it. She said that was fine. She started in about some general things. Then she got to my ex (she brought up). He has his sons mother living with him right now. I know that his sons mother has an out of state boyfriend (they roomating, not relationship) and Lily said to me "do you know she has a boyfirend". (Yes!! I did!!). She also brought up that a relative had to get the utilities turned on for him (which I do know his mother had to do for him, once I shut all of his off). She also said he was using prescriptions again (which I didn't mention to her because when I met him he had gotten off of them and stayed off of them with me). She gave me 2 dates for things one to happen in December, and another in 2 years. My psychic who I have been seeing for 10 years told me the same about December.
She was really nice also, like talking to a friend. Ive been to a lot of BS psychic so I know what to say and what not to say. I deffinitly did not say very much at all, just enough to get a little more clarification if I had too. She said 2 things that were general at the beginning that I just don't really forsee, but you never know...But when she started getting into the details about my ex, i was VERY impressed!!! She even make a specific comment about a part of the body on my ex's kids mother.

I would just let her talk, tell her you want general reading, and if she hits on something you want more info about then just ask her what you can to get more info from that.

I hope your reading goes as well as mine did. The first few minutes I was hesitant with the general stuff. But once she got into details about my ex she was hitting it on the mark (but I didn't let her know that...).

Not sure where you are located but she is mountain time. I had my reading at 11:30pm, which was 9:30 pm her time.

Good luck, and give it a few minutes, and if she not hitting on anything you really wanting to know about, just ask in a very simplistic way.

Let me know how things go!!! Very Happy

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2010-12-01, 23:18

Ok, I paid for 10m & I think we talked for 40min or so..Well had my reading by Elena... not sure but I believe she had my Ex down.. she said lies..lies..lies & that there was a love rival without me tellin her anything but DOBs. Funny because she said U will have option to get back...

I had talked to two other psychics a couple months ago, (one from Live Person intitiv5, and they said he was faithful for the most part! lol... but 1 said one time with other wmn supposed "Ex" sooo not sure but lies was very true, believe that!
So, I believed I may have had him pegged wrong.. but his so called "ex" came to visit & shortly before (1 week) stated we shouldn't see each other.. when we have still seen each other after saying we should break up because his daughter got a text message saying his exes statement... we been togrther 5 goin on 6 yrs... blah blah he aint goin no where... Anywayz, I think she is right...

She was honest that I should keep my options Open & I will be meeting someone else fine, & much better, with a connection. She predicts I he will come back to me but I may not want him.. could be true.. she said if I wanna be happy NO! RUN! RUN! RUN! her exact words! LOL Arrow

Good outcome more $$ coming which is true.. & over all better man... looking forward to her predictions coming true!!

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2010-12-16, 16:59

I just paid for a a reading with lily cant wait to see how it goes i will keep u all posted

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-12-16, 17:57

Sugahlilli told me that my ex was regretting his decision but that he was too proud to admit it and that eventually he would make a move to reconnecting with me, well it has been about four months, today I felt a strong for the first time in ages and I emailed my ex, I suppose it was more of a letting go email but I was hoping that it may trigger his feelings for me again - Lili also said that it was better if I made the first move coz I would have to wait for a long time for him to make it coz of his stubborness but before now I couldn't do it - he emailed me an hour and a half after reading the mail and while he wasn't begging for me to take him back, which I knew he wouldn't, it was a nice email and it has made me feel better about the way things are between us, all the time I was worried about meeting him on nights out and not knowing what way to be with him, at least now we are friends and have chatted if only by email, maybe lili's predictions will come true - I'm still working with yaya on my cleansing, maybe one day it will all work out for me, Hector turned out to be so so wrong with me, he told me that I would never hear from my ex again whether I contacted or not, so maybe it was just a bad connection coz there has been a communication, may not have been the type I wanted but at least we're friends now. That's a big step for me, normally when I break up with someone I can't look at them but I've changed through this whole ordeal and I feel it is down to yaya's help, she is an amazing woman and very very helpful. Tnx for listening to me guys, you've all been a rock for me at one time or another x

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2010-12-16, 18:42

TC thats good! Had read the spells manifest at stages not all at once! The first step is Communication that is most important & then re-establishing everything. Think it will all maybe with some time. (even though we want fast results!

I believe my situation will drastically change when 3rd party influence is out the way! I keep reminding myself its been a mos we havent talked really, BUT it FEELS like 3! LOL Waiting.. sigh

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2010-12-17, 15:18

Had my reading with Lily today she was very BLUNT which i liked alot...she told me she see's him coming back in Feb (so did the other psychic) told me that he is very much in love with me and that i have to stand ground with him because he is VERY CONFUSED Rolling Eyes

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-18, 02:06

TC, i am on the same boat with you. i have been doing this for about 6 months now and i have spent thousands. i am not giving up because i know what i want and i want him back. i still believe in the power of magick and i am sure there is a genuine and strong caster out there somewhere. for all we know, it could be your caster. i think that the rule of thumb for waiting period with spellwork is 3 months. if nothing happens in that 3 months, then you know that the work with that caster is never going to work.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-06, 17:40

Hi all, I have used Lilly for a few months now on and off and have found her to be pretty accurate. Sometimes her timing is off but generally she nails it. I have only had email readings so far but now i feel as though i would like a phone reading so I'll let you know how it goes. i have a reading with Yaya tomorrow so it will be interesting to see how the two of them compare with what they say.

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ang6768 on 2011-01-21, 21:07

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum but I have been reading up on everything you guys have said and it has been great to have a place where people understand what you are going through and all the advice! I have a reading with Lili scheduled tonight and will let you know how it goes.

ang6768
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-21, 21:58

Awesome, let us know how it goes because my reading with her lst week was good. i love it when others have a postive experience as well...)

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ang6768 on 2011-01-22, 11:24

Hi everyone, I just wanted to report back since I had my reading with Lili and to my surprise she was right on with my ex! It's not everything I wanted to hear but she picked up on things she couldn't have known and I only gave her name and DOB. She was just so nice and very easy to talk to like a friend. She doesn't beat around the bush and tells it like it is. She did give me some hope as I have some things that are suppose to happen in the next couple of weeks so I will keep you all posted. I also am getting readings from Ana and Yaya, so I will keep you posted.

ang6768
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-22, 18:39

Thats great ang6768. i have my fingers firmly crossed with what Lilly told me. I found her timing can be out but so far she said things that i couldnt see happening and they did but just a few weeks out is all. Good luck!!

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ang6768 on 2011-01-22, 20:33

Thanks checkinitout! I will keep you guys posted as things happen. Good luck to you too!

ang6768
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-24, 18:43

Since my reading with Ana was trash I decided to have one with Lili... Jesus she's good!!!

She was so kind and funny and I feelt like a best friend of hers.

She was very accurate, told me things to happen the next month, 2,5 month and in half a year...

I was having so much fun!!

Will update when anything comes thru...

Take care -----> Confused What a Face

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-24, 18:53

Hi confused...she is awesome eh. I had many one question readings with her over the past months and she has been pretty good. A lot of things have come to pass even when I doubted what she was saying. I would say to her "are you sure"? and she would say "I am sticking to what I have said". Over a week ago I had a phone readng with her and she said some things that I am really hoping come to pass. All I can say is that she has been great guidance for me and I will continue to use her and recommend her. Good luck....

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-24, 19:17

Hi checkinitout

Thanks! To you too! Can you tell me something she said would happend and it did?? An example??

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-24, 19:18

Just one question, has she told all of You that Your exes will return and at the same time to keep Your options open? She told me that too....

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-25, 01:03

@ confused; Well my husband and I have been separated for months and months (after 21 years together). We been trying to sort ourselves out more since August. Lilly always said we will work it out eventually (it looked impossble at times to me). Lilly did an update for me in October and told me that things would get much better in November and that she saw us being intimate a few weeks into November. Well then something else happened that put us back on the out again, thats when I said are you sure and she said she was sticking to what she saw. Anyhow my husband and I got past the upset and we did improve a lot in November. By first week in December we spent the weekend away. I did not think that could happen given the things that were going on at the time but it did. Lillly has read for me often and is very similar in what she tells me to other readers I use but Lilly is my fave =)
@needforhelp; no she never told me to keep my options open she had always said that we will be back together but there will be some work to get to that point. She did say that if "I" chose not to be with my husband again there is someone else there for me though but that is not what she saw happening.
Hope this helps....

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-25, 14:22

Thanks for sharing Checkinitout! I wanted to ask in what time she is? I am in Europe and I am thinking of having phone reading with her. I had e-mail reading... I really liked her reading and I hope it will all come true... One thing made me doubt in her was her saying something about my career.... She said i would start my own business but I don´t see that coming like no way its possible! But life is full of surprises right? Unfortunately she didnt say anything about my past thats why its impossible for me to judge if she was right or wrong abotu me... Though all the timeframes she gave me were close future, so I just have to wait and see...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-25, 16:57

Thanks Checkinitout!

Nice from you to share!! I kind of understand that you are with your husbond again? Congratulations!!

Needforhelp, I just email her, and 4 hours later I talked to her... we talked around 17-18:00, being in Europe too..

Confused..

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-25, 17:14

Hi again, Well my husband and I are not living together yet. We are on the direction of reconciliation though. He wants to start again. it will take time and effort as a lot has happened. I am ordering a course from Mort Fertel on marriage fitness. It teaches you how to reconnect with each other. I wish I had seen this when we first started having trouble. anyhow we need some kind of extra help and councelling was not good so here's hoping......Good luck to you guys as well..
Hey another thing have a look at middleeasternmystics on ebay they have been great.they are just getting ready to put new spells up on ebay in the next week or so..watch this space..=)

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-25, 17:24

what is the www for that Chekinitout??

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-25, 17:39

They are on ebay under middleeasternmystics. As I said though they are putting together a new batch of spells etc and said it will be a week or so. Actually you could get in contact directly at middle.eastern.mystics@live.com they are very easy to deal with and have reasonable prices and to boot have great feedback as well...good luck...

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-25, 18:34

Checkinitout

Don't get it... what ebay??

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-25, 19:24

Oh o.k. ebay is an international on line kind of shop. www.ebay.com should get you in. You then need to open an account which doesnt cost you anything. Then you can browse at whats for sale at your leisure. I would go direct to the middle eastern mystics for now though on the email address I gave earlier. Good Luck

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-27, 04:00

Needforhelp, did you talk to her yet??

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-27, 06:48

Hi Confused,
no, not yet.... I am thinking of waiting to see if things she told me will manifest, as the first thing should manifest in about month or so, so I thought I'd give her predictions time to come true (or not) to see if I find her accurate enought to spend (more) money on this :-)))...
I have all the time in the world!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-01-27, 07:56

Ok needforhelp, thanks for telling. let me know if you see anything happen...

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-27, 08:01

Will do so :-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-02-03, 23:40

My reading with Lili was very good, some predictions are hard to believe, but I will just wait and see, she has a great talent as a psychic, very nice lady. I have some dates and will see if they come true.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-02-16, 16:31

hi Needforhelp, the country code to dial for Lilly (Carolyn) is 001. That number is for all of the States I think.
She is about 16 hours behind me so we had to figure out a good time to call as well.
Good luck..i have found her to be very good and just waiting on things to unfold for me...

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-16, 16:37

Thank You checkinitout!
I think she is 7 hours behind me. There have so many things happened that I needed to call her urgently. I will tell You guys everything as soon as I have had my reading with her tomorrow.
But I am getting a feeling that Ana was right in her reading, that my ex is not coming back. I had a huge fight with him today over e-mails and thats why I want to contact Lili asap to see what she sais. Cause she told me that around this time my ex will try to come back. But he is acting all contrary....

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-02-16, 16:48

well good luck with your reading..remember sometimes a disagreement is what makes things come closer between couples once it is sorted...i have had many of those very "rumbles" with my husband over the time we have been split and a couple of times I thought that we would never sort it out but we do and we are still trying to work towards being together again...so good luck...

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-16, 16:58

Thank You,
You have no idea how much that means to me! But I am afraid there has to much water passed under the bridge for me and him... And probably Lili and Ana were right that probably in the end I am not going to be happy with him even if he tries to return... One funny thing is though that in one of his e-mails he told me something like he has been thinking of returning, but today I made his decision-making a lot easier and he wished me to "have a nice life".... So maybe some of my spells were actually working? But with my negative energy i pushed it all away again???
Oh life is so complicated and I did meet a new guy almost month ago, just like Lili saw it happen. She told me that I will meet a new guy but it will be short-lived relationship as I don´t feel anything for this new one. She is right, although the guy is good-looking, funny, gentleman, smart, runs a company - basically every girl´s dream. And I have zero chemistry towards him.... And I am thinking of putting an end to this before its too late, cause I see that the new guy is getting more and more involved while I am still sitting in my past....

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-02-16, 17:55

oh no...You no what needforhelp..you should give the new guy a chance...if i was you thats what i would do honestly. He sounds like a dream catch and maybe all you need to do is an attraction spell towards him. Imagine a new life without the heartache!! Chemistry is not always obvious when you have so many clouded issues going on. If you can develop with this guy then give it a real chance..it might be the one that you will regret otherwise...good luck again..

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-16, 18:38

Tnx, Checkinitout! i will see what Lily has to say tomorrow. Actually I did think the same that if I don´t give him a chance I might be regreting it later. Cause he indeed is something that we all wish for. Someone who cares, payis attention and with whom I am who I am, no tricks, no lies... And new life not only without an heartache but also without an headache lol! !!! He would be dedicated and faithful, I see that already... i guess I am totally messed up and now my ex appeared giving me speaches what a heartless bitch I am.... Ok, going to bed now, need to make the phone call early in the morning!
Thanks again for being here for me guys!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-19, 11:43

I must say I like Lili... She is very positive and funny. I ordered 10 minute reading and got some more minutes, I appologized for keeping her on the line, but she was like not to worry and asked me to keep her posted with what will happen.... I am not going to say anything yet here, but one thing she did tell me that I am doing some "frog kissing" before the real prince arrives rabbit . So, Checkinitout, the new guy is one of the frogs I am afraid, haa haa!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top