[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

None Re: Sugah Lili www.psychicsugahlili.com

Post by R on 2011-04-11, 03:06

Using my phone for this so i won't leave that detailed an information. I tried Lili after the whole Ana saga and I must say I was pretty impressed because she nailed my situation down! She did talk about horoscopes and all but one information she told me that she couldn't find out through horoscope is that I have a lot of male friends. I used to not have any, and it was only recently that I've started hanging out a lot with guys. She even managed to tell me that i'm close to one younger guy and 2 older guys! Which is so true! The timeline she gave me was really reasonable, something that was within my expectations, but that's kinda far away like in august, so for people who wanna know how accurate is she with timelines, you gotta wait till then!
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-11, 03:28

Thanks R. I have not gone to her, yet. I'm glad she picked up on specifics about you. That sounds good!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-11, 06:14

@tina71 I agree with joanna.. I did listen to Ana & Lily & Malika lol but I was also assessing the situation & his behaviors! I didn't wanna make a fool of myself either!! lol But after giving things time & not pressing for his feelings... I said wait a minute I ain't waiting another day I want to KNOW & I want to KNOW the TRUTH!! The same week I talked to the OTHER woman & he DENIED a relatshp with her I had talked to 3 people...Lily same day! They said WAIT.. he will come to me in the way I want... he's confused...issues in life, trust ... whatever! Sorry don't believe any of it.. because at the mention of HER he was ready to cutt everything OFF.. no friendship nothing.. so if feelings are there, which I believe they are WTF??

No one picked up on him LIVING with her..which I can only assume is true.. SHE WAS THERE that night...

I am starting to believe these people are cool to bounce ideas off, & for convo BUT to take advises & REALLY be able to apply them to REAL LIFE.. I don't think sooo not anymore. I was on a mission to find out what they were saying was TRUE & GOING TO BE... couldn't wait anymore.. maybe I pushed the envelope... forced his hands they say.. MAYBE..

What is totally funny is her first reading she said he is a LIAR... & he was lying to both of us.. trying to keep both of us pacified with his lies.. to have both I guess... 2 mos later Lily changed that & said he was loving me.. missing me.. & wanted me back.. Jan... she saw a Proposal... hmmmmmmm LOL

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-12, 15:35

I bet Yaya would have probably picked up on the other girl. For some reason she has a knack at figuring out triangles without mentioning anything. just my thoughts.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-14, 05:28

Curious I will check my notes from my reading with Yaya.. was last year... I know I asked about this supposed EX.. but like we were saying things can change & your actions can affect these readings. I just dont know .... scratch

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-14, 11:40

Frustrating I know. So sorry!! But take a look at your notes. I write extensive notes when Yaya and I talk. and sometimes I am like no that is not true (lets say about someone else's life or situation) and when I later talk to the person the person admits it or tells me they never told me. That is why I like to take notes.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-14, 18:43

I thought she told me she was crazy & didn't want to let go... otherwise i wouldn't have proceeded & I know she said he would come back & I didn't need a spell... will find that notebook lol

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-14, 19:55

what do you guys think? lili readings come true? seems most people like her readings but nothing comes true that she says
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-15, 06:05

So far her timeframes are way off for me... Last time frame she gave me, has few weeks still to manifest. Lets see... But I am obsessing less and less about these things now... I guess I am ready to let go and give life opportunity to show new adventures in my life!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-15, 10:44

Just found out that there is like 90% possibility that Lilis prediction won't come true... it would really be a miracle if it did! well, what the heck... Need to stop depending on their predictions!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-15, 11:29

@needforhelp, true.....the best way is, being positive after reading their predcitions and your try your own startegies...should not let psychics handle our situation. it's only us who knows exactly how the situation is...... what i do is, i get some kinda of predictions and if it's not what i want to hear, i give up it and trying to be confident on myself. we should be very determined, nomatter even god comes and tell you're not going to have it, still don't give up it, untill you see results with your own eyes, keep trying with your best tactics.... i think, atlast you can get what you need..... because if you try your best, you can chnge your destiney or what ever it's called, everything else is a very small %. don't give up........

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-04-15, 13:14

I fully agree with tsen! Don't like what you hear? Work towards making it better and work on your positive energies! Very Happy
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-15, 13:16

Ok, maybe You got me wrong here .-))), She DID tell me what I wanted to hear... now I got information that she might have been wrong....

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-15, 13:21

huh?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-15, 13:24

LOLOL, good one, Joana! Ok, so Lili has been telling me something that I really was hoping to hear. And today I heard that probably she is like 95 percent wrong and if it really happened like she predicts, it would be a miracle... I hope You understood now :-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-04-15, 13:28

Hmmm... of all the spellcasters/psychics I saw, Yaya is the only one who didn't tell me if he likes me or not. The rest basically agreed with each other. I really want it to be true! Very Happy I shall pray for you that it comes true for you! Very Happy
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-15, 13:30

Thank You, R! My prayers are also with me for the next days.... I shall know in few weeks...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-15, 13:52

it's like i want to believe in lili but she hasn't given me real reason to believe in her. it's more that i feel good when i talk or hear from her.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-15, 13:53

like you say needforhelp, it would be miracles if everything turns out like she says. not that i'm not going to try. but miracles
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-15, 14:28

agree fully with tsen and R. go for a reading with an open mind, but at the same time, trust your gut feelings before depending on others words
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-15, 14:37

if anybody is interested lili has a sale on her website where you can pay a set amount to get access to her for three months or more.

http://www.psychicsugahlili.com/
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 01:56

yes! i understand..... fro ex: even some psychics have been telling me exactly what i want to hear...it's really great feeling..... and they advised me to handle it this way and that way....... but what i do is, i get the good part and become stronger and, still i work my best to get what want (some people have told me don't worry, even you don't need any spell work, when the good time comes to you, it will automattically comes to you Smile ) but i never mind it. if you're going to stay only being happy and without trying a single thing, how it could come to you. they see if we have the luck and destined to have it....
when it comes to the situation, they will predict the situation and what you have to do before the situation. but if the situation is changed suddenly, if it isn't like what they predicted...then everything's gonna be lost...1st you get upset and lost cuz it's not like that.... and do something unnecessary...if you can connect the psychic, at the same time while you're on the situation....and if you get instructions how to handle it...... then you'll find, something they've told you has come to pass.....
i belive, psychics are also human, So when they see some kinda situation, they advise us to handle it with their own knowledge, and experience and thoughts...... they don't get advice or instruction from god or from spririts.... but they can see it. So we may have better knowledge and experiences and strategies which we can apply for the situation..... as i think that's how it should work.....
So finally, i think, even psychics have told us what we want to hear or not, it's upto us to handle it and win the game.....we should use psychcis to foresee what kind of problems ,barriers, our luck and chances we'll be having on our way. So at times even, they may suggest us better stuff, it's up to us to sort them out and use it with the proper way....you'll find, when you use this method, you feel much more stronger and have much faith and confidence in you....
@needforhelp : happy to hear something's going on infavour of you....i didn't want to pull you down or something.....wish you good luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-16, 02:08

true tsen
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 02:25

as i understand, that's what has happened at thickcaramel's situation..... may be i belive, she could have handle the situation better than the psychic advised.
specially, we're happy when psychic catches 2 or 3 points or qualities of our loved ones...... but the truth is, they can't catch all most all of them, we're the people who know about our loved ones than psychics....So you see how it should goooooooooooo......... Very Happy

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 02:32

thickcaramel : Sorry for commenting on your situation, i'm really sad for you. but i know 100% you're better and have talent in handling your situation...... problem is we all have lost our confidence and faith in ourselves... our talents and abilities.....
to overcome this situation, while we're working with psychics to know how things will happen, we have to rebuild our faith and confidence on ourselves, and belive nomatter how it's gonna be hard, we're going to get it at the end.....
come on guys.....we can do it......... wishing you all luck and crossing my finguers for you all including my self Wink

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 02:33

correction : but i know 100% you're better and have talent in handling your situation than any psychic......

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-16, 03:02

very very true tsen. you are wise
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-16, 03:13

agree totally, tsen.

after reading through mutiple articles, i also truly believe that we are ultimately still the ones controlling all our decisions to live our lives the way we want them to be.

even if a reader says negatively, it's really not their call to decide how i should live my life. i fully acknowledge what tsen says about psychics coming on with their advises based on their characteristics, values and beliefs. that is how THEY would react if they're in our situations. but if one doesn't feel at peace with their advises, nor does it make any sense in one's situation, then i say, trust that gut and don't do it.

but of course, one needs to learn how to decipher between the ego's voice and the voice that comes from the deep intuitive feeling.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-16, 11:33

i totally agree. i want spiritual guidance of future outcome or directions of certain paths open to me, i can make human assumptions myself. ego can be overbearing at times and quiet intuition unfortunately

have a flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 14:03

anybody have any updates on lili predictions? any positive?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-21, 14:05

Ehee, as I said in another thread, didn't manifest for me.... soo nope, no positive! Sorry...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 14:13

i am hoping something has manifested for others......anybody?? i am really grasping........
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-18, 01:22

Lili readings always uplift my spirits, i seen some of her predictions come to pass, sometimes timeframes have been off, but i value her readings and respect her skills as a physic.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-18, 18:29

thanks ana for all your input. not many are so open. i hope you will take the time to give us your opinion on psychic ratings (thread) Wink
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-18, 20:34

@joanna I will try, it is hard to recall all the fakes who i have purchased readings and spells from, but i remember and I am grateful for the good ones who have guided and supported me.

I also learned that just because a prediction does not come to happen in certain time frame, it does not mean it will not happen at all, I have seen predictions come true years after the reading and just when it happens, i remember that a physic had told me about it.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-18, 21:28

Ana-your last paragraph lends hope! Thank you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-18, 21:56

thank you maggie, hope is a rare commodity now days.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-18, 22:05

Razz That's so true!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-18, 23:06

I doubt I am that open. I think I have high expectations, but I do have hope. I am glad you like Lili, Ana! Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-19, 02:07

ana: thanks for the positivity Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-05-19, 06:12

Ana wrote:I also learned that just because a prediction does not come to happen in certain time frame, it does not mean it will not happen at all, I have seen predictions come true years after the reading and just when it happens, i remember that a physic had told me about it.
That reminds me a wonderful quote from Greys Anatomy:" Just when we think we figured things out, the universe throws us a
curveball. So, we have to improvise. We find happiness in unexpected
places. We find ourselves back to the things that matter the most. The
universe is funny that way. Sometimes it just has a way of making sure
we wind up exactly where we belong."

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-19, 09:14

It is so true, sometimes we hold on to situations that hurt us and do not want to find a way out.
Something big has to happen for us to realize how much are we hurting and find the strength to move on, yes physics and spells help guide us, but the miracle has to happen deep within your soul.
I used to expect miracles from spell casters and physics, and it made me very vulnerable to their predictions, now i think they can help and guide me, but i am in charge of making the miracles happen with my actions and thoughts.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-19, 10:19

i totally agree!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-19, 10:36

well said Ana

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-19, 15:02

yw, just sharing my experiences, it has been a bumpy ride for me, I could write a whole book.
I can relate with the way some feel, I have been there and felt the disappointment of things not happening as predicted or information not being available as expected, being skeptic and thinking everyone is just another scammer taking my money.
Yes, there are many scammers out there, people who will use our vulnerabilities and who we have to avoid, but there are also real ones, sent to help and we must learn how to take what they have to offer and make things happen in our lives.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-22, 14:58

hi all.....for me Tisha n Lily were accurate on some issues but Lily was off for other issues....n the time frames both predicted are off too....but both seem positive on the outcome of my situation so lets see...

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-28, 11:50

I had a reading with lili back in Nov or Dec of last yr. she told me my x would be back in feb but he actually came back at the end of Dec...We recently split again and I got a email reading from lili stating i will marry this man and have my 1st kid with him in 20 months and we will be back together in the summer months (june july august) but now im hearing things about him moving in with his x wife in to a new house im not sure what to believe I am going to give lili another try to see what she has to say about this

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-06-16, 15:31

I really want to try her, but with all the mixed results, I'm hesitant. I haven't had a decent reading in a long time..
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-01, 03:32

I got a short but encouraging reading from Lili today. She was right on about several things, and made a few predictions that fit in almost exactly with what other psychics have told me.

Getting readings is like a crack addition O_o
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-01, 18:59

I got a reading from Lili yesterday. The time frame is consistent with Tisha's but careerwise I am still in doubt. Time will tell.

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top