[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

None Re: Sugah Lili www.psychicsugahlili.com

Post by Elya on 2011-07-01, 23:07

I meant the change of a career she predicted for me.. Hmm.

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-05, 23:23

I read a post recently about how sometimes psychics predict that something will happen towards the end of summer, simply because a lot of changes happen during the summer, and people tend to make decisions in those months. So by law of probability, they say that you'll get a job in August, or your love will come back in early September, etc.

Not saying that Lili does that. I really felt confidence and honesty from her reading. But I've been thinking, and most all the psychics I've talked to have given me a late July/early August and September timeframe for certain predictions. This made me hopeful until I read that post.

Not trying to be negative, and in fact I've been doing a pretty good job keeping my hopes up recently! Anyone else have ideas?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-06, 08:26

that went through my mind before, as to why so many people have a summer prediction.

i, too, have been doing a good job at caring more for myself and letting go for negativity. am also happy to say that i can catch myself much better at my nonsensical thoughts and immediately change those to strengthening my new beliefs.

i don't really care about timeframes anymore, but as long as i keep up my faith, i'm sure things will happen, or even better.

in the meantime though, i will still get updates from readers to see if i'm "on track" or if i should change anything.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-06, 18:10

That's good you're able to stay positive. I'm slowly figuring out how to deal with those "nonsensical thoughts," lol but it's hard.

Whether or not Lili's predictions are correct, my experiences and what I've read in these posts make me believe that she IS indeed a gifted advisor. It's frustrating because I've gotten other readings by psychics who are just as reputable, and they've told me the complete opposite of what she has said.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-07, 22:37

Hey Blu, just read your 'venting' post. You mentioned a lot predicted he'd come back, what did Lili say? I'm sorry if I'm being nosey Embarassed

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-12, 16:19

Hey, sorry for the late response. My stupid e-mail has stopped telling me when ppl respond to my posts.

Lili felt strongly that he'd be coming back. She was very confident as she read, and made it clear that wasn't out to bullsh*t me for a five star rating. She gave me an eerily similar timeframe to others I've talked to, but she kept things real. She said it wouldn't all be rainbows and butterflies with us, and we'd need to work on communication. She also said that he's scared to contact me, because for whatever reason he feels that I might start cussing him out and quickly reject him. I laughed because that's totally true. She felt the other people in his life without me mentioning them, and knew we hadn't talked in a long time.

Also, everyone might know this already, but Lili has an ebay page. She's not an active user anymore, but you can read her feedback, and it's all really positive.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-12, 21:09

If you go to your profile on thios site you ought to be able to set it up, so that you can get responses. Glad you feel hopeful about your reading.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-13, 12:55

Thnx Maggie, I just realized all the e-mails have been going to my spam folder, which I never check
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-13, 14:37

Oh okay, I've overlooked some things in spam before.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-13, 17:43

Has Lili ever predicted for anyone that an ex is NOT coming back?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-07-13, 17:46

Haa haa haa, good one! To be hones, no! But neither has Tisha and Eva. They all told me my ex will want to come back to me... At the moment I believe most in Tisha, as she is the only one whos at least one prediction has come true!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-13, 18:00

That gives me hope...Lili told me my ex is coming back, so maybe Tisha will confirm that.

Seems like Lili and Tisha's readings have lined up for a few others as well.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-07-13, 18:02

Well actually only thing that they both predicted was that my ex will return. Other things, well, something they both predicted didn't happen... And the third thing that Tisha saw and DID happen, Lili didn't see :-) hope I made any sense?

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-13, 18:04

Yeah that makes sense. Was it something obvious (like a major move) that Tisha saw and Lili didn't? Or was it more subtle and possibly easier to miss?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-13, 18:05

needforhelp, you mean some things both said came true and some things didn't. seems like what you're saying is that they are both accurate but not 100%. is that right?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-07-13, 18:05

It changed my life completely....

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-13, 18:07

Oh wow
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-07-13, 18:11

Hi Jo, good to see you again!! No, Lili's predictions so far haven't come true, that is my ex would return (also Tisha saw that, but only in autumn, so might still happen)... the other thing that Tisha saw and turned my life upside down, Lili never mentioned... So, for now my balance is more on Tisha' s side. Just that Lili hasn't prooved herself to me yet. She is lovely lady to talk to, but her accuracy... Until I see something happen, I am staying sceptical...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-13, 18:25

Something else surprising Tisha predicted a few weeks ago is manifesting now. It's pretty shocking to me. I can't comment on Lili, though she sounds nice, but right now I need accurate guidance. I understand some like to get insight from many different psychics, that route ended up confusing me and making me perturbed with myself. I would suggest sticking with one or at the most two psychics, but it's up to individual choice.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-13, 18:36

Maggie wrote:Something else surprising Tisha predicted a few weeks ago is manifesting now. It's pretty shocking to me. I can't comment on Lili, though she sounds nice, but right now I need accurate guidance. I understand some like to get insight from many different psychics, that route ended up confusing me and making me perturbed with myself. I would suggest sticking with one or at the most two psychics, but it's up to individual choice.

maggie, i am going to copy your quote onto tisha's thread for my question about your manifestation.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-13, 18:41

Blu--when are you getting a reading from Tisha?

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-13, 18:51

I'll probably order one this week...how soon does she get back to you once you've paid for a reading?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-13, 19:02

About a week. I actually just purchased 3 questions reading a few days ago. Waiting Very Happy

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-17, 23:44

Lili lowered the cost of her readings, in case anyone's interested.

She's also offering one question via texting for $1
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-17, 23:55

Lili frequently sends out emails about her reading specials. $1 is certainly a steal! I just had a reading with her, otherwise, I'd probably purchase it Very Happy

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-18, 15:27

Well i ordered a text reading, and she got back to me in about 10 minutes! It was very short, which she explained all her text readings are. But she stuck to what she said before, that J will still contact me (she sees 1-2 month time period).

She keeps saying he's scared I'll reject him which is why he's been ignoring me.

I just wish I had more solid reason to believe her
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-23, 19:33

i went over my notes from when i first started getting readings a few months ago. i am jumping all over the place with my ex. i didn't pay much attention to it before due to other things.

lili (and eva) were the only ones right said my ex would come back into my life.

hope this helps.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-07-23, 20:01

i had a reading with her last year about my ex at the time, her prediction on contact came to past.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-23, 20:04

was she right on timeframe moongoddess? she wasn't right on timeframe for me but definitely got the prediction right. i should have listened to her advice she gave me back then Very Happy
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-07-23, 20:11

Yeah what i meant she said she saw contact id summer, june-august and i heard from him july then august came he disappeared, and still has.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-23, 20:29

Interesting. I'm still keeping up hope for August bounce
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-25, 14:45

ex is talking marriage Shocked scratch scratch
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-25, 14:50

i need to leave psychics behind for awhile and figure this out flower

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-07-25, 15:05

Sugarlili was adamant that my ex would have been in contact with me and we would spend last xmas together but that never happened.

None of her predictions for me came to pass unfortunately but she seemed like a very nice person.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-25, 15:33

another thing major that lili predicted that was the same about something tisha predicted - looks like it will happen. although she was not accurate with one other major thing, i can't remain skeptic on her abilities. tisha also was wrong on a couple things. so, my balance for both of them is accurate but not 100%. darlene, lili, tisha predictions about one major thing - all the same but only lili was right about ex and she saw marriage but i didnt believe her. Shocked scratch

i will keep posted.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-25, 20:57

Aww! Congrats, Jo!! Very Happy Great to know someone's ex came back Wink I'm still waiting on mine Smile And thank you for comparing the psychics. Very helpful!

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-25, 21:27

Congrats Joanna!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-25, 22:58

congrats babe!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-26, 00:10

That's awesome, Joanna:)
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-26, 03:04

congrats Joanna dear I love you
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-26, 12:45

thanks guys. when i was down before, i would read the posts from geri's enoch tan articles. that cheered me up. i was thinking about lili's readings. we all say she is so positive to all, maybe it's because she believes in LOA and what she senses, she sees the hope in it.

all the best.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-26, 12:49

Not to be dumb, but what is LOA..
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-07-26, 12:49

I think you are right, Joanna, I had my reading with her and she spoke about law of attraction also... its like there was something I asked from the universe and universe brought it to me, not here but I have to move for that... to make a career, to have a great job, good income... so yeah, I definitely think she supports that kind of thinking....

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-07-26, 12:50

Law Of Attraction for me at least :-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-26, 12:55

Oh of course. She never mentioned that to me, but I can see how she might put stock in that.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-26, 12:56

blu: law of attraction

needforhelp: i went to a psychic years ago in person. i didn't go to so many. i was just wanted to see what they would say. this was before any LOA theories were out. i wanted one job that was posted on the internet and she told me that a good trick is to look at the posting, put all your energy in it and even blow your breath on the computer if you want. i did it and was excited about it and got the job. of course, i still did the real world stuff like follow up Very Happy maybe when lili senses a little hope in a situation, she concentrates on the hope and focuses on it more which makes the negative seem smaller. not that she doesn't not tell the truth. she does because she has given me negative outcomes before too about certain things.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-07-26, 13:00

yes, you are right! It really does work, the only problem is that we intend to be very impatient and we dont want to give time some time to manifest things... So far Lili sees lots of hope in my life and things getting olny better... And I do feel, they will get better!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-26, 13:03

they will get better and when you have faith, maybe "better" is better than what you dream bounce big hugs need!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-07-26, 13:04

yes! thank you, girl! and i will never forget the saying "sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together!" that what happened to me during past year!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-26, 13:06

That's great, needforhelp.

Joanna: maybe I'll try that blowing-on-the-computer-trick on a pic of my ex Very Happy
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum