[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

None Re: Sugah Lili www.psychicsugahlili.com

Post by scammed on 2011-09-05, 13:17

I am very disappointed. I had an appointment with Tisha today but when I tried to call, I got a voicemail. Then 6 minutes later, I got an email from her saying all appointments are being moved. i stayed home because I wanted to make sure I don't miss my appointment. What a waste of an entire day. I was so looking forward to it.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-05, 13:27

Got another email frpm Tisha. Apparently she lost her power (electricity) due to the storm. Hoepfully we'll connect on Wed.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-05, 13:31

Hi scammed did you realise you posted under wrong psychic should be Tisha not sugahlil?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-09-07, 03:25

Sugahlili gave me almost same answers to my questions as Tisha did.
She is really nice person and very professional - very quick answers, very detailed and you can see at first that she know what she is talking about.

I finally found good psychics - Lili and Tisha rules Very Happy
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-10, 08:21

Update on psychic accuracy. In the past 2 months, I've had readings by Lilly, Maria, Darlene, Tisha and Angel. All but Angel told me the same thing- that my ex will come back to me. Maria said there is no need for spell since he sees him coming back to me anyway, spell or no spell. Darlene said he will be coming back "soon". Tisha nailed his name down (which blew me away), Lilly said he will be reaching out to me towards the end of August or early Sept. Well on Wed. Sept.7, I received an e-mail from him, then Friday, Sept. 9, I got another email asking me if he can call me. To make a long story short, we are back together . Thanks for this forum, everyone gave me support and hope when I was feeling down. I don't think I connected with Angel . She said we are not getting back together. As they say "the proof is in the pudding" - Maria, Darlene, Lilly and Tisha are all gifted, but Lilly was the most accurate regarding timeframes. I wish everyone happiness and I wish you all get what you're wishing for, just as I did- the world is beautiful again. Love and hugs
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-10, 08:34

Congratulations Scammed that is such fantastic news.

I wish you all the happiness in the world and hope everything works out for you.

So thrilled that we are all here for one another and this forum is amazing for support and knowledge and of course wisdom.

Big hug SPSP1 xxx

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-10, 09:06

Scammed:D

It's such a good news!I am soo happy for you.

xxxxxhugs

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-10, 09:13

Scammed so so happy for you, thank you for the update. goes to show that some psychics can get it wrong! wish you lots of happiness, all the best Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-09-10, 12:06

Just ordered an email reading with Lili .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-10, 12:31

@ Mira - good luck.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-10, 12:34

Congrats sammed!!

Good luck mira.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-10, 12:46

Thanks Maggie!
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-09-10, 12:50

Thanks Scammed and congrats to you ! Very Happy

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-09-10, 15:54

Wow Scammed, I'm really really happy for you!! It's always uplifting to see someone with a success story on the forum! Thank you for sharing your story and helping the rest of us to believe! Very Happy
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-10, 22:08

Congratulations scammed, cheers to you!
Did you use any spellcaster or only had readings?
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-09-10, 22:44

scammed wrote:Update on psychic accuracy. In the past 2 months, I've had readings by Lilly, Maria, Darlene, Tisha and Angel. All but Angel told me the same thing- that my ex will come back to me. Maria said there is no need for spell since he sees him coming back to me anyway, spell or no spell. Darlene said he will be coming back "soon". Tisha nailed his name down (which blew me away), Lilly said he will be reaching out to me towards the end of August or early Sept. Well on Wed. Sept.7, I received an e-mail from him, then Friday, Sept. 9, I got another email asking me if he can call me. To make a long story short, we are back together . Thanks for this forum, everyone gave me support and hope when I was feeling down. I don't think I connected with Angel . She said we are not getting back together. As they say "the proof is in the pudding" - Maria, Darlene, Lilly and Tisha are all gifted, but Lilly was the most accurate regarding timeframes. I wish everyone happiness and I wish you all get what you're wishing for, just as I did- the world is beautiful again. Love and hugs

Congratulations,really happy for you! x
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-09-12, 02:14

Congrats Scammed
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-12, 19:28

After reading Scammed's post I purchased a 1 question email reading, it came in the early hours. So after going out & spending all day in bed nursing the worst hangover I've had in a long long time and meeting a new guy. (no one saw that coming!) I read her reading today I believe she is gifted and had a nice hopeful vibe about her. Lilli advised it's going to be a bumpy road with my ex with me not wanting to date anyone else which is true (the heart is a tricky thing) she also said the same for my ex too. She expanded on a couple of points she made & gave some advice too when I asked a follow up question (re how long it will be before it gets serious). She gave the same prediction as all of the psychics I've tried, as for timeframes (which I mainly wanted) she gave the exact same month as the French Medium/ psychic I tried although the latter gave a number of weeks and mentioned I would need to make a decision. Counting down the days till I hit the beach x Good luck to everyone sunny

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-12, 19:40

@ cinnamonGirl and Moon. Thank you. Wishing you the best. Hood luck all...
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-12, 19:41

I meant Good luck. I am not wearing my reading glasses, hence the typos.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-09-14, 13:33

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in the forum for quite some time. Scammed, that is awesome news — i am so happy for you. That's great that predictions manifested, gives great hope as to the legitimacy of these psychics.

Lili's reading has not manifested for me, however I am quite content with my current situation.... :DD I will post in a few other threads about this
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-14, 15:52

Thanks blu_eyes.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-14, 18:54

cheekaboo: all the best, girl Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-14, 20:23

Thank you Geri_ong, hope you had a nice vacation! All the best to you sweet Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-15, 21:39

Well, I had reading with psychic Lilly (Lili sp?)today at 4:30 due to the positive feedback on this forum and she completely said my situation is going to turn around although it's not rational from a logical standpoint and does not makes sense. She referred to it as divine intervention and guessed somewhere between Sept 21-Oct 15 for things to drastically turn around even though things appear differently at this time. Seems a little odd, considering that's when my spell w/cerddorian is supposed to start working and the first time any psychic has given me such a firm reading. Did not tell her about my spell - but asked her if she knew of someone and said she does spells, but not sure I need it due to the reading. I asked her to send me a price . BTW- anyone know about the following site (address below)? I'm obviously not great at researching and could not find anything negative. looks a little off but some of the classes are interesting. I'm going to keep searching if my current one flops. hard to stay positive considering all the negative feedback. so maybe, Lillly is good choice?
http://www.thepermanent.com/

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-15, 22:23

I had a 1 question email read with Lilli (suga), she predicted some things and gave a time frame time will tell if her predictions are true, some have had correct predictions come to pass others not..Regarding her spells I'm unsure I think there's discussion about that on her thread..

The Permanent I looked her up back in April and emailed her assistant and never heard back! Her classes and website does look interesting.

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-15, 23:55

moved these posts about Lili here, please try to stay in the topic, thank you all for your cooperation.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-16, 20:52

Ok, well I had another reading with Lilli and felt really good about my situation. I ended up purchasing a spell however, she will not do it until end of the month (moon) and said this will secure what she is seeing. I already have the spell in place will spellsonline but wanted backup and I guess, an extra boost given my situation. I ordered a double cast (100), so not too bad. She hit me back and said she feels very confident about the spell and what is going to transpire. Spell starts Sept 30. On a side note, I talked to one of my long term psychics today and she is going to be emailing me the name of some spell caster that kind of works underground. I should say, she is going to have him contact me. you can look her up heatherwoodward.net - she is good! She also does spells, but not her main thing, so I asked her to find me someone that is reputable and lots of experience. I will send you the contact once I receive. I could not find anyone on the posts that has used Lilli for spells... so I guess, I'm taking the plunge. I do still have hopes for my other spell (I know most of you disagree), but I'm okay with that.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-16, 20:56

Hi Wylie, I purchased a triple wealth spell from Lily in August no results yet. I have spoken to her a few times since and she is assuring me its definately working so not sure what to think. Will keep you posted if anything happens.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 21:17

I got a good luck spell from Lily in August. I can recommend her as a reader, but not yet as a caster and I won't know for sure for some time. I did not mix energies up, as I know that can block spells, so I waited almost a full 4 months between her's and Yaya's.

Wylie, I think you misunderstand that when ppl on this forum warn it is due to lessons a lot of us have learned. It is enirely up to you if you take that advice or not. I for one am grateful to hear of the experiences that may save myself and others from making further poor choices, or choices made with hope that has been proven to be in vain.

Last edited by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 22:48; edited 1 time in total
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 21:33

Yaya is still helping me. This is in addtion, so I didn't want that to be misunderstood.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 21:48

http://www.thepermanent.com/

Knew someone that went to her and did not get results.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-16, 22:22

Thanks. I'm still waiting to hear from the caster that only works by word of mouth. I will send info, once I get the details.

Lilli is not my primary psychic, so I'm not too concerned about mixing energies. I actually think it's positive for someone to know your situation in depth as a more genuine intent can be put into the spell. Heather told me today, the best spells come from the person trying to change a situation. she offered to send me some spells, but, told her I was not focussed enough to follow them through. If Lilli can put my energy/intent and manifestations into it , that's great!

Maggie - No misunderstandings from me on the forum... I appreciate and am truly grateful to hear all points of view.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 22:37

Okay, sure I just didn't want to misunderstand. I wish you luck. I agree very much with the personal intent and energy. Like you right mow my energy is low. I have had the most success with the spells I have done myself, but right now I need help.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-09-17, 15:23

I just did a $1.00 text reading from Lili and considering the price she gave a lot of information! It differed from some other readings but time will tell. I just purchased two more text readings. One of the questions I will know the answer by next Sunday so I'll follow up on these predictions as well.

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-17, 16:25

Great, looking forward to hear if it comes to pass.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-18, 22:43

I'm not sure if a psychic can get better in time but it seems Sugahlili's time scles are getting better for me. More close to the date in which event is predicted.

Judging from the polls, sorry she hasn't worked out for so many others.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 22:51

I like Lily. She is friendly, upbeat and easy to talk to, just don't know about her predictions yet. I'm happy you are seeing things work out for you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-18, 22:52

wow, think i might try her soon then.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 23:05

She's funny and doesn't hold back. I like her accent too, since I lived not far from where she was raised, for a time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 23:41

Her accent is subtle and very easy to understand. I was afraid my previous post could have been misunderstood to imply otherwise.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by norelliana on 2011-09-20, 01:11

hello friends,,

just one question, does her predictions on the near future come true?
norelliana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-20, 01:15

Mine are too early to tell. Joanna may be able to answer that better.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-20, 08:39

Her predictions to me came true (within a few weeks of the reading). Her timeline was accurate also (for me anyway).
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-09-20, 22:34

I love getting readings from Lily, she's ALWAYS so positive. She gives me hope that I need. Even though the predictions have not manifested yet Wink

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by norelliana on 2011-09-20, 23:19

hey girls, I emailed Lilli and asked for a reading but I got a reply from Carolyn Kenny!! is it the same person?? I had a booking at 4:30pm US pacifict time. what time is it there now? mine is 3:19am UK time
norelliana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-20, 23:33

Hey Norelliana, yes they are the same person. Lily is the name she uses for 'business' purposes while Carolyn Kenny is her real name. Many psychics use a name different to their real ones.

As for time zones, you can goggle it. There are many time converters online.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by norelliana on 2011-09-20, 23:36

Thanks Cutiepie for confirming Smile and yeah I tried google it helped alot. wish me luck girls I'll keep you updated if any of what she says comes true Razz
norelliana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-20, 23:39

Hope all goes well! Very Happy
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-20, 23:40

Very few psychics keep their real name!!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top