[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

None Re: Sugah Lili www.psychicsugahlili.com

Post by MOON on 2011-09-21, 03:18

i dont know whether it applies to psychics or not but spell casters in some traditions use a difeerent name that is choosen through specific rituals and they believe that it helps their work
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-09-21, 04:20

Does anyone know if this is the same woman who used to be Lily Holiday on Keen a few years ago? Also does she have a thick Boston accent? I'm pretty sure I spoke to her a few years ago, but wanted to check if it's the same person.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-21, 04:29

I think she is the same, but in liveperson not keen, her description matches the one on her web page.

http://www.liveperson.com/expert/spirituality-religion/fortune-telling/lily-holiday/
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-21, 05:12

Hi Hope,
Is this link new?if so she has no ratings so she must be new on LP

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 08:36

@ Noreliana- hope your reading went well. Let us know your experience with her.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-21, 11:54

I think I will have a reading with her....Yaya hasn't send me my reading yet and I think I am going mad.....

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 12:37

Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-21, 15:52

Had another great reading with Lili yesterday. She seems to go over the time you spend on pay pay. I asked her to send me link to pay for my additional time as i thought it was the right thing to do. So far nothing, but went ahead and scheduled more time with her to make up for the freebie she gave me. She is very accurate and quite good at predictions. Should say - so far, accurate at short term predictions, long term are still pending.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 16:25

Good for you. I've had a reading by Darlene also and she gave me a lot of information and they've manifested. I swear by Lily, Darlene and Maria. They are wonderful.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-21, 16:43

yeah... she totally predicted something that happened earlier today.... said it's the last one, but time will tell. She is very generous with her time... it makes me feel kinda bad - but, the least I could do was order another reading for tonight. She was so good about what was predicted to happen earlier today, I can't wait to hear what she sees next. She's also kind of funny once you get to know her. Saw someone else get thrown off by the Darlene thing as well... same thing happened to me after I paid for first found but finally figured it out. Most do use a different name.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-21, 23:58

Had my reading tonight and time will tell, but was given some definite timelines for things to shift further moving forward. It's really amazing what she picks up on regarding situations and people. Call was a little broken up (son was crying) , but I did not care at all. Many of us have been there, and that's just life. She's really good and quite detailed about predictions.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-22, 00:08

glad she connected with others too, i thought i was the only one of very few and wondered why.

@members who have tried her for both phone and text, do you think there is much difference in text over phone? i don't care about too many details, just as long as my questions are answered.

Last edited by joanna on 2011-09-22, 00:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reword question)
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-09-22, 07:09

I have purchased a phone reading from Lily for later today. After reading the posts here, I decided to try her. I will post how it goes after I talk with her.
Thanks to all who share, be it good or bad, I am thankful for all of the insight.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-22, 07:26

@ AAR3 Good luck. She is really good.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 11:41

Good luck aar3!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-22, 14:40

[quote="norelliana"]hello friends,,

just one question, does her predictions on the near future come true?[/quote

hi norelliana. my first reading - time scale was off but her predictions happened which is the most important part to me. after i realized she was right about something, i had another reading and her near future prediction came true spot on. good luck. i hope her nice predictions come true for you too.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-22, 15:48

To Love 13: Re: - Lilly, accent.
Yes, she has thick Boston accent and relocated from the NE to Prescott, Arizona. Just found that out last night - she I used to go to the same Fudge shop to fix sugar cravings. Probably the same person. Did you like her?

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-09-22, 21:46

Hi y'all. I had my reading with Lily and I am so glad I did! I love her!! I had a 30 minute phone reading and told her to start with my life in general and what she saw for me. I was astounded! She started with my work and told me she saw me opening my own business. I have just made that decision in the last 30 days after a months of planning and research. She even knew what it was! She went right into my love life and started talking about my husband. She described him and the situation as if she had been living with us for the last year. She gave me predictions and timelines and told me to hold on, let him stew but we will reconcile. He has been thinking about it for a while and loves me but, his family "MOM", is influencing him. I almost dropped the phone. She was funny and warm and made me feel like I had known her for years. She also saw a sickness with someone's back that is very bad and it is not my husband but someone close to him. Y'all, his Father was just diagnosed with cancer in his spine! I could go on and on. Gave me good predictions for the future and was spot on about the past. She didn't sugar coat anything, told me what I was going to have to do and it would be hard but, we will work it out. I should expect communication to be better and he will initiate. Okay about an hour ago, my estranged husband text me and said he really needed to talk. He missed us, missed having me to share his day with. Knock me over with a feather. He has not said anything like that to me for months. We shall see what happens but for the first time in a very long time I feel like there may be hope for us. Sorry for the long post, I could go on. In my opinion, after the things she told me that no one at all knew about, she is a rare jewel. I will most assuradly use her again. Thanks to all for posting honestly about her, good or bad. Good luck to all!

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 21:47

That's great. I'm happy for you!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-22, 22:28

wow aar3, congrats!

i had a reading with lili yesterday also, after reading the reviews here. i must say she's really good. she even knew the question i was gonna ask. i was thinking "hell, no, get out of here."

but yeah, she's quite a kidder too. Smile kinda reminds me of cherry actually, but very positive and upbeat.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-09-23, 06:35

Hi guys! Thought I'll just do an update and since it's about both Tisha and Lili, I'm posting on both threads!

I've talked to Lili and Tisha about my recent problems, and while they both agreed on the outcome, Lili and Tisha disagreed with each other about the future. Like Lili thinks that me and the guy have a 95% chance of marrying each other, but Tisha thinks I'm going to end things with him after a year plus.

Tisha has always been accurate for me, and I've always felt that Lili was good, but kind of general, until recently when I told her my problems and she saw something which I never knew it to be true until my friend confirmed it. Tisha never talked about that, which I was sure would come up in our conversation last night but never did.

I love both Tisha and Lili, and I'm happy that their predictions for me are the same, but I'm not too sure which one of their future I should believe in.
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-23, 08:38

@aar3. I'm so happy for you. Lili was very accurate with her predictions, including the timeline. I referred my friend to her too, and she said Lili was very accurate regarding her situation. I hope things work out between you and your husband. Best of luck to you.
@R - if lili gives you hope about what you're wishing for, and you believe in your heart that's what you want, then hold on to that. As Darlene said to me, my reactions will determine the outcome of my re-uniting with my ex.I'm glad I spoke with her before my ex called me. Otherwise, my initial reaction would have been "let him sweat", which would not have given us a chance to have a real talk and clear things up. One thing Darlene also said (which I think most of us tend to do)- is, I think I am punishing him - but in the process, I am also hurting myself. and I completely agree with her. I never thought of it that way. Life is short- every minute staying mad at each other is time wasted and can never be recouped. You could have been enjoying each other's company. If you keep the negative feeling, it is not going to help you at all. Open your heart to the posssibility of your heart's desire. Wishing you the best.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-09-23, 12:46

I like your comment! It doesn't really apply to this particular situation I'm in, but another situation with a close friend. Maybe I should swallow my pride and text him first... sighs.
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-09-23, 13:16

Thanks guys. I will just or patient. I am glad to hear she was correct in her predictions for y'all. I am going to be patient and stay positive. I did have a good reading Cherry Sage about a month ago. She was very intune with me and the situation very accurate with her knowledge of past and present. She however, didn't see us working things out. It was a great reading and she told me to work on myself and letting go and it could help. She is great as well but for now, I think I will stick with Lily. Good luck to all!

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-23, 13:57

@R. yes I think our pride gets in the way sometimes. I've also heard someone say "would you rather be right? Or would you like to be happy?" Think about that also.
Follow your heart.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-23, 15:18

Good to hear you are pleased with your readings with Lily. I have a Triple Wealth Spell cast with her in August and even though she claimed fast results I have not seen any results to date not even an improvement. She did give me timescales ie 6 days I will notice something then gradually but sadly nothing so far.

Perhaps she is a good reader but not that strong in spellcasting. I have emailed her but she keeps saying it is working yet prior to me purchasing she was so confident that things would move very fast with the spell that was August 13/14 and still not even a hint of an improvement.

So perhaps good for readings that is probably where her strength lies.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-23, 15:42

@spsp1- I Have not had a spell done by her. I only had readings so I cannot comment on it.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-23, 16:20

We will see if anything materialises. So far even her reading and timeframes have not come to pass perhaps her timing was off for me. Will see somethings psychics can be out with time as its sometimes difficult to get right.

@scammed glad she got your reading timescales right that is real good news.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-23, 20:23

I can't speak of predictions yet, but she sure is a pleasure to speak to.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-24, 13:36

same here, cannot talk about prediction accuracy as of yet. but she can see stuff that i know without me telling her, so that was an convincing display of her ability.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-09-24, 19:36

The last time I spoke with Lily (about a month ago), she gave me a timeframe of 1-2 weeks but it hadn't manifested either. *sigh* Crying or Very sad

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by norelliana on 2011-09-25, 00:15

Hello everyone, Sorry was away for a while. My reading with Lilli went great. She told me if I'm interesting in to know sth' in particular but then she said she'll give a general reading and that I have to ask her about any details I'd like to know. She described my boyfriend and whats going between us very well and accurate!

She predicted sth' will happen i a 3 months time, so I'll have to wait and see! Most of what she said was nice and positive lots of good news and a family tension will occur. Generally, She;s a lovely person and so easy to talk to Smile
norelliana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-25, 00:50

Thanks for the update. Good luck with the predictions.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-09-26, 22:30

I had asked both Lili and Angel about how my weekend in New
York would go a few weeks back. My weekend in New York has ended and Lili was
accurate but Angel was not. Posting in threads for both psychics.

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-27, 00:39

Thanks for sharing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-09-27, 03:50

Hi all! Remember me?! :-))) I havent been here for quite some time... New life, new work, everything is new on this side! I must say that nothing Lily predicted game true. I had my last reading with her in August and she never saw me moving like Tisha did. About my personal life, Lily even in august still told me my ex will return, but he never did and today I donĀ“t even think about him. She also told me that I will meet someone new, who is serious and cute etc. Well, so far nothing has happened, but I am just so occupied with my work and career and just happy with myself! I dont need psychics to tell me that everything works out for me... I just know it does!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-27, 08:05

I had a lovely mail reading from Lily.
She is so fast in responding!
I am surprised and do not know what to think right now because lily predicted the opposite of what Tisha did.
Only time will tell....!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-27, 11:49

needforhelp--Glad things are working out so well for you!

Tarantola77-exactly, only time will tell. It could be that one of them picks up better on a particular situation than the other.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-09-27, 21:07

I came across something interesting about Lili. My recent interactions have always been with her $1.00 text 1 Q reading. This morning I wanted to purchase one because I want to text my ex later this week to see about hanging out this weekend and wanted to ask Lili if that was a good idea or a bad idea. I couldn't remember if I needed to provide his full info so I searched my email using her name and came across a reading I got from her back in 2009 that I'd placed in my "false readings" folder!!! Looking back at that reading it was definitely off however I still feel like the current interaction has been accurate. The prediction has is still TBD matches Tisha's TBD prediction so that adds to my belief. For the record, she did say contacting him would not be a bad idea and that he will respond (though maybe not right away) and she feels like he wants to spend time with me as well. Hope that's accurate! Also, as you can see, she gives quite a bit of info considering it's only a $1 and a text message reply.

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-28, 07:32

Good to know Lily's been doing this for a while. Proves she's not one of he "fly by nights". Good luck with Zeesky. If you decide to meet with him, Enjoy, relax, have fun, and as they say,Knock 'em dead.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-09-28, 18:08

Thank you scammed! And yes, if we see each other this weekend, that's my plan. Smile

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-28, 19:33

From my experience, Lily has been very accommodating. Maybe her computer is down? She has been very responsive with me. I hope you get things cleared up with her. I even referred my friend to her and she was very happy and satisfied with her. Good luck.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-28, 20:50

scammed,did you advice a friend to buy a spell from her
or just readings

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-09-29, 02:17

i had a reaidng with her on behalf of my fried and the reading was similar to what Angel said.

we know that the things she said is true.

all this inspite of a typo mistake from my side in the DOB of her guy.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-29, 08:08

@ Tarantola - I just tolf her to do a reading.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-09-29, 13:49

Tisha is pretty difficult to get hold of, so I've been talking to Lili a lot these few days whenever I need to talk to someone!

I'm not at a stage where I'm testing her powers, so I basically talk about my problems and hear what she has to say about what people in the situation are thinking etc. Even then, she managed to show her psychic powers!

Like I recently have been having problems with my group of friends, got into arguments with them, but recently over the weekend, I got into a fresh argument with a particular guy in the group. I was talking to her about it and how I feel like just giving up on my clique, and she was like, well, they don't want you to go away and will feel upset if you do.. but I don't see that guy being upset at all. Like he might feel guilty about the fact that he might be the reason you left, but he won't feel upset.

And I was like, omg that is so true, because out of all the people in the group, I'm the least closest to him! And I know for a fact it wouldn't even register a blip on his radar even if I died or something.
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-05, 18:51

Once i paid an email read with her how long it take for her to get back to you? I just paid one question email read with her.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-05, 18:56

She always responded same day to me. I contacted you twice and she always do, even for follow up questions.
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-05, 18:57

I meant contacted her Laughing
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-05, 18:59

Oh ok, I added my question and name on the note of paypal, or should i email details too?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum