[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

None Re: Sugah Lili www.psychicsugahlili.com

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 16:30

Well, she did one for me last month and insists it's going to work (she will email you gris gris bag and a some other things). I paid $100 for double cast. Shortly after the spell was cast, she did a quick reading for me and gave me my timelines. If it works, according to Lili, Nov 10 (right around that date) will be an end to my madness. Still have a few weeks to go, but Lili is holding firm on this timeline. She has been very good about emailing me quick updates (no charge), so I feel she is really working hard to make it work. I also got involved with a few other things... so , I may have personally created mass confusion with the energy. But still getting firm dates from Lili.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-19, 16:31

it says on her site that $100 is for a single cast; she gave you a discount? I do kind of like her and am willing to give it a try... though still think the spirited enterprise UNbinding may have a huge impact too (haven't gone for it yet).

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-19, 16:38

I don't know what she gave me. I just asked her during one of our readings back in late August. I did notice, that her prices seem higher on her email blast when she sends out specials. But I paid, $100 for double - there was no mention of special. Maybe she did that because she reads for me and I was unaware of any kind of break in price

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 17:20

lucybelle` wrote:has anyone tried her spells?

Caution, not everyone had positive experiences from lily's spells
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-10-19, 18:15

I was wondering if anyone had positive experieces with her spells ?

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 18:44

As I said before, I know some had no positive experiences with her spells, but that is as far as I can share.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djohlin on 2011-10-19, 18:58

So I had my phone reading with Lili last week. Had to travel and thus wasn't able of posting on here before. she told me the same thing as she responded to my txt msg 1 question reading. she was very nice, even when I asked how was she able of reading without asking my name or dob, wasn't offended at all. Also, as many on here she went way beyond the time I paid for and not once hurried me off the phone or asked for more money.

Well, she said she see's my ex coming back to me around winter time. That he will contact me end of fall beginning of winter. I found it all very far fetched as he is supposed to be moving in with his gf around that time. I told her that and she said that they aren't going to last and in fact he will contact me while still with her. She also said that it will be up to me whether to give us another try or not and even if I decide not to be with him, he and this other girl will not last. I guess just time will tell. I did meet up with his mom this past weekend for maybe 1/2 an hr during my trip. she and I have always remained friends ever after the break-up. Lili said that his mom genuinely likes me, and although she likes this new girl; she doesn't care for her or have a friendship with her like she does with me. I'm trying not to dwell on any of this but it's hard not to. I have had a couple of spells done but not sure if any of this could be from the spells or not. Definitely not the break up as I didn't get that one done.

Hope Lili's precition comes through for me like it has to some of you. actually hope it comes through for all of us. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on here and throwing positive thoughts and energy out there!

djohlin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 19:05

Thank you. Same to you!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-19, 22:16

from my end too - wishing the best for everyone!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-19, 22:45

I got a spell done by Lily too. So far nothing has happened but it's just been 3 weeks. So we will see.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-22, 21:36

congratulations aar3. guess cherry was wrong in the outcome for you and mate.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-24, 10:21

Okay, so I have an update to make. I got in touch with my ex yesterday and did not really expect him to respond but surprisingly he did. He did not not say anything that could mean he wants to get back with me but he was actually responsive and explained few things that I asked him.

Not a lot but that is quite an improvement in terms of communication for someone who usually lets you think what you want.

Lily predicted that there will be improvement in our relationship and communication too over the fall and winter.

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-24, 10:32

Sounds good. Good luck to you.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-10-24, 15:55

Thanks Joanna, Cherry did not see us toghther but she gave me some advice on
working on myself to help clear the path and perhaps that helped as well. I am still waiting for the rest of Lilly's predictions to come to pass. We are not together but again, there has been much more communication and time together. It has not been all good but much less resentment towards one another.
He did tell me how much he loves me...so baby steps. I need to do something about the outside influences meddling in our life, mainly his mother.
Cutie Pie, good luck to you. Hope things continue to improve. I wish the best for everyone.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neospirit on 2011-10-24, 19:05

Hey all, I wasn't going to share this because it's not that big of a deal but this is kind of a thanks for sharing what y'all have been sharing and making this forum content rich.

A few weeks ago, I had my eyes on a certain vehicle. I wanted it bad. When I talked to Lili, she told me that she saw me having a vehicle and that it would be soon but she advised me to take a look at the contracts, warranty, and make sure all the paperwork was in order. That weekend, I went to see the vehicle and I ended up not getting it. Whatever company previously owned the vehicle didn't take care of it. And obviously the dealer didn't either.

I was kind of upset but not really. It's kind of difficult to find that car but I knew there were better things coming, who knows right? I want a Maserati, hahh!

And then, 2 weeks ago, I talked to her again and told her that I didn't get that vehicle I had my eye on. Out of curiosity, I asked her if she still saw me getting one. She told me 6 days for sure. Honestly, there were a few vehicles on my mind but I wasn't exactly sure if I wanted them anymore. I was exhausted from all that searching. Let's just say, I wasn't sure it was going to happen.

Later on in the week, I decided to go for the vehicle I wanted again (at a different location this time) and sure enough, ended up scheduling an appointment for that coming Saturday. When the time came, I went to see the car and offered them a price (not expecting them to meet it.) Who wants to sit in there all day? Suspect Well, they met my price. Neutral

My only gripe is that I wish I would have been more aggressive. Laughing I ended up walking away with my "dream" vehicle... LOL

That night, I thought about what Lili said, I went to look back at our last conversation; and it was exactly 6 days earlier. Shocked

neospirit
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-24, 20:34

:)neospirit,
Thank you for sharing....!I definitly think small things are
often very significant in life.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-24, 20:38

I agree, thank you for sharing!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-10-24, 22:47

Neospirit-- what an experience! Enjoyed reading it, thank you!! Very Happy

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-24, 22:49

neospirit: thanks for sharing. uplifting news Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by djohlin on 2011-10-24, 23:23

thanks for sharing and congrats on your new car!

djohlin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-24, 23:33

that is nice, you can put a picture of your new car in your avatar :-)
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neospirit on 2011-10-25, 00:38

I'm glad my experience provided some insight :-) thank you all.

(I'll think about using my car as my avatar later, LOL! I've quite the "exquisite" taste you know ;-).)

As far as my train of thoughts during the timeframe, if it helps any, I used what I learned from the law of attraction. I vividly imagined myself owning the perfect car, getting in and enjoying the bubbly scent, driving it in the hillsides (just like in the commercials), and everything else--just short of making love to the car or in the car. I had thoughts that made me smile from ear to ear.

And just between us, at 100mph I can take on a camry anyday... lol. Cool

neospirit
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-26, 09:08

Got my reading with Lilly yesterday she given me November and December for times for predictions, said similar things to Tisha, so I have to wait and see Smile

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 09:22

Good luck. I hope they come about!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-27, 02:02

good luck to those waiting. i am happy to hear she has hit some points bang on for many.

sounds like her predictions are coming true for many, more than before. that is great news, it seemed like it was just me for a very long time. has anyone had any luck with her spells?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-27, 03:37

@Joanna
Nothing permanent yet. although, it's strange... she told me I would hear from him based on her spell today and out of the blue - got a call early this am. Have not heard from him in 4 months and we live in different states. He wants to talk tomorrow about the big "D" situation. So, not sure if they work or not, but at least what she is telling me is manifesting. also, since I have other work going on- could be them. But at least, I feel she is very accurate about what she predicts. Today was a total head zinger for me.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-27, 10:54

@Wylie! Good for you. I hope things work out in your favor.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-27, 11:30

@Wylie, but you wrote in the forum about some previous contact after the spell from Celeddrion at spellsonline
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-27, 12:34

@Hope. Yes, I agree, not sure what spell it is as I have several going on. Think I mentioned I have several going on.

Just got another call from him... so something is happening... but not sure what. It's a little nerve racking. Yikes!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by John14510 on 2011-10-27, 12:43

I had Celeddrion do a spell for me this past Monday so Im keeping my fingers crossed.

John14510
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by neospirit on 2011-10-27, 15:30

Isn't that wonderful?! I'm extremely happy for you Wylie :-D!

neospirit
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-10-27, 19:48

Hope everything goes well you you, Wylie!

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-10-27, 19:54

I recall Lili's saying that timeframes are hard to predict, but am glad she's being uber precise for some! Think I'm going to give her another try Very Happy

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-27, 22:51

all the best, wylie. at least there's movement. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-28, 02:38

thanks... but I'm now close go giving up. Had a "horrible" conversation with him today and he made it clear that he wants to push forward. Lili was at least right about that, but I can't imagine how things will turn around. My heart is crushed and makes me sick to think about all the money and spell casters I have involved. Makes me think about CW because, she is the only one telling me a "realistic outcome". I'm so upset. I'm not sure I can change this... maybe, it's just meant to be. I want to throw up.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-28, 02:45

Meant Lili was right about contact but not the outcome (his words were the exact opposite). I'm so upset. Is there a point in time to just give up? Guess what I'm saying is that I'm losing my positive outlook. Please let me know what you think. Anything to keep me going would be great or if you think, best for me to let it go, I will. I'm totally lost. Thank you so much! Sorry for the cry for help.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by John14510 on 2011-10-28, 02:46

Sorry Wylie. When I read your last post it seems like we are experiencing exactly the same things right now so you are not alone.

John14510
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-28, 02:50

Thank you very much and I wish we all get what we are trying to manifest. I just have this feeling, that some things are completely out of our control. Perhaps, acceptance is best. IDK, I'm totally lost right now and extremely heartbroken.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by John14510 on 2011-10-28, 02:53

Im feeling the same way you are right now. Our problem and ways to correct it are identical.

John14510
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-28, 03:05

Thanks!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-28, 03:15

well, my situation may not be entirely the same, but i would say just go with the flow. it's a terrible period, and i feel for you, but go with the flow, and decide what's your next step in the "game plan" (assuming you still wish to fight on). don't resist (but neither should you want it), just accept, and change your tactics on dealing with the situation.

i think a lot of emotions may block your clarity, so perhaps it's best to take time off for yourself to see what you really want.

just my thoughts. ultimately, listen to your heart.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-28, 03:55

@geri-ong. I agree. I have decided to release it. But it does make me think about illusions we have with spells. Are they real? Guess I'm just a little disenchanted after today - I totally got side swiped. Very painful experience.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-28, 04:15

i know it hurts; i've been hurting on and off. but just think about what you want (not the big-D, not the other woman, not that he wants to push things forward), and don't judge it, or set deadlines, or think it's a must-have-or-die-concept. it just.. is. Smile like what neospirit said, enjoy the ride. that's what makes us human and alive. Very Happy

besides, you have spells going on; let them work for you. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by yayaya on 2011-10-28, 06:58

@Wylie I'm sorry to hear about what happened but this is my take on this whole spell/psychic situation....I remembering you saying that someone told you that the divorce had to go through first before he would learn his lesson. This is all happening I know it hurts but maybe these things have to happen in order for things to move forward. You've put in your request to the universe through the spells now it will take time for things to manifest.

We have to remember that spellcasters only open the pathways for us but when dealing with another individual we have to always remember that the greatest power is their free will. No one can ever cross that. Once the pathway is clear it's still the other persons decision whether or not to follow.

Maybe things will happen the way you want in time. You've invested enough in spells as geri said let them work for you but meanwhile keep living and moving forward.

Although I don't say much I'm also sharing similar situations with an ex but i'm trying not to dwell on it and just sitting back waiting but living as well. Good luck and I wish you the best.

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-28, 08:36

I agree with yayaya and Geri. And remember- the best revenge is for him to see you happy and living your life and looking gorgeous!!!!! I know it's easy to say but we've all been there, Ive been there - and one other thing, play the song "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor every chance you have. I wish you the best.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-28, 12:32

Have you told LILI this has happen I always let psychics or spell casters know when something major has happen or when they are wrong just to see what they have to say..just shoot LILI a text or email she always writes back fast and see what she may have to say...

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-28, 12:40

Hugs to you, Wylie. I hope things get better for you soon.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2012-06-04, 14:10

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2012-08-04, 20:08