[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

None Re: Sugah Lili www.psychicsugahlili.com

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-19, 11:44

Oh, and I have to say that she told me exactly the same things as one month ago.... so lets see what will happen next!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-02-19, 11:58

Hey don't understand the pro of the same thing as one month ago.. meaning she has stayed on point what she sees happening?? I was just curious the other day & wanted a little update! Smile Has anything happened like she said?? Her story didn't change with me, but seem like the negative stuff about him she hasn't brought up, all positive! Not girl beware! LOL So hmmm... We will see!! Very Happy

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-19, 12:15

No, there is no problem of her telling me the same thing, I just wanted to confirm, to see if she still sticks to her story... as at the moment, seeing my situation, its basically impossible fot the outcome she predicted... But everything should manifest in close future, so lets see... And she did recommend not to switch too much pcychics, but if You find someone You have connection with, stick with that one. I agree. I liked her more than Ana, as Ana wrote like million pages of something she could have put into two sentences... So yeah, fingers crossed!
One thing Lili told me in January has manifested, yes.

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-02-19, 14:02

OK.. IC! Good, thght that's what U meant. Funny when the impossible becomes ReALITY I see it! Not if I was angry & talkin ish..lol BUT yea me too @ keeppin fingrs cross! Hopefully Lily right & a RING will be on One of em Soon..end of Year??!! LOL. Goodnight 4 me up all night wrkn!

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-02-19, 15:05

Lily told me that things will start getting better in the next few weeks (after the reading), it was hard for me to believe her at that point, but it is happening, so I can say she is pretty gifted and I only wish her other predictions come true also.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-19, 15:10

I am happy for You Lucas! Well, I will definitely keep You all posted if her next predictions will come true or not!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-25, 13:59

Lili told me that on the last week of February my ex starts contacting me, etc. There has been some contacts, but nothing where I could read that he wants me back. On the contrary actually.... He finally left my things to my office, while I wasnt there and I guess I can finally put a closure to my story. He is not coming back, spells didnt work and Lilis prediction doesnt seem to manifest....
She did tell me one thing that she sees that there are lots of men around me and there will be "Some frog-kissing before the real prince appears :-D", and believe it or not, I have never recieved so many different invitations for dates and dinners like I am recieving now. Its like the moment I decided to let my ex go, all the men in town decided to call me out for drinks and dinners :-D I also havent recieved so many compliments on the street, at nightclubs, anywhere. Its like I am radiating somekind of energy :-D

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-02-25, 15:52

Well thats GOOD! Very Happy Looks like U deff have Options! Still lookin out on Lilis predictions... scratch

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-04, 17:23

Ok, here' s a little update from my readig with Lili... So I had my first reading on the 16th of Januray. She told me that my ex would return in 4-6 weeks (didn't happen), the time has passed and my ex is not back.
She also told me that I am going to meet someone in the meanwhile, but it has no future as I don't have any feeling fo the guy and yes, I did go out with one guy some times, the one I described here before, he turned out to be controlling egomaniac and I just cannot handle these kind of dramaqueens in my life and he sayd good buy very dramatically, callin me heartless egoistic bitch... Well, not worried about that :-D...
Another thing, I did have a contact from my ex boyfriend's best friend who wants to meet me next week for somekind of business negotiation and was fishing a lot about how I am, if I have met someone etc... Don't know if that is my exes way of finding out if I am seeing someone new and making his way back to me? Not sure. Lili told me though that my ex is afraid that I havefound someone new...
well, the rest she told me is still to happen so lets wait and see. So one out of two have manifested. Of course, she might be off with timing a bit and my ex comes back later than she told me he would?
Should I have another reading with her or what do you guys think?

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Not too happy

Post by lib425 on 2011-03-09, 22:04

Hello all,

I just had a reading by her this afternoon. I didn't like it at all-I felt like she was just throwing things out there unrelated to me. I didn't give her much information because I wanted her to be able to show me her abilities. Well she flopped! I gave her my D.O.B and my ex's D.O.B she didn't pick anything up-I didn't mention to her that we had been broken up for 6 months and when she spoke she was just telling me stuff from his astrological sign, which hello? I could have told her that...anyway-we didn't connect and she seemed distracted, kept putting me on hold to attend to her kid who she mentioned had autism.

Sorry guys I thought she was a total waste of moolah!

lib425
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-10, 06:53

Well, I couldn' t resist and had another reading with her on Wednesday... She admited that at the moment theres something universally going on and that affects her predictions on timeframes, as I asked what happened that my ex didnt return... Overall she keeps on telling me the same stuff that she told me in January and February, that soon I am meeting new guy and also that my ex is about to return... Also told me the same thing about starting my own business... Nothing about astrological signs. Also told me that spells are with best results if You do them on Your own, cause You put Your own energy in it. I like her and I feel that she connects with me every time we talk. Of course I cannot say if she is genuine until things she keeps on telling me will manifest but she makes me feel good and positive every time I speak with her. I guess thats how it is, You either connect or no.

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-12, 14:20

needforhelp: I hope what you want manifests and makes you happy.

I had my reading through email and her site provides a button for three emails. I did not have specific questions so I picked three areas for her to do general reading. I am hoping what she says does come to fruition. However, in the area of personal and relationship to a specific someone, I can't say that she provided specifics. She did mention an 18 - 24 time range for marriage but considering we are not together at this point ... also, I read on another forum another user quoting the same thing ...marriage within 18 - 24 months.

I am not so sure if it was because I did not initially provide specific questions. Though she was lovely in answering to specific questions for follow up.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-12, 15:12

Can someone please shed light on following up after a general reading. How does it work if you have specific questions to a general reading?

On earlier post, I was saying that I had my reading from Lili. It was general and I asked specific questions following that. She is quick to respond but I don't know when or what is considered to be where I overstep the boundaries and should be paying for another reading?

For example, if I ask for a general reading in career. And then I ask specific questions about it ... it does work better over phone but I am not in a position to call her.

What would you guys recommend?

Thanks all Smile
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-03-13, 06:56

Email her your questions, you have paid for a reading & it relates to it... I have emailed her mos later asking her questions & she answered. Also, she has the one question for like $ 8.00 now... she will let you know if you need to purchase another... but shes pretty cool about answering follow ups. I had no problems..

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maritzaval on 2011-03-13, 10:41

Do you know how long she takes for an email reading ?

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-13, 11:42

@thickcaramel: I emailed her follow up questions but I don't think it's like a phone conversation where I can ask her to be more specific following some general questions (she answered a couple of questions in more general terms) then asked me to purchase more. Which is fair I suppose. So I did and she hasn't yet responded. I did inquire as to whether or not specifics are better in terms of readings and she said yes. I initially got a general as mentioned.

@maritzaval: She was good in responding within several hours. Though from my last purchase yesterday evening, she hasn't yet responded. I am hoping to hear soon.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-13, 13:36

check this out ...

http://myworld.ebay.ca/sugahlili/ (2007ish)

on her actual website http://www.psychicsugahlili.com/ she states she has 30 years of experience as psychic...life coach, etc

Does anybody else here think she looks young for 30 years of experience. Not judging. I just I think am trying to grasp at anything right now and having hope. As mentioned, I ran across another forum where 18 - 24 time frame was predicted for proposal and marriage. The readings she gave me I suppose didn't provide anything current to prove accuracy. More predictions and from some of the other posts on here, doesn't seem like predictions are coming true.

Still haven't heard back from her after paying for more questions since the first reading I got was general (I asked for general) ...

Hmmm...
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-13, 14:58

JOanna, maybe You should ask her about these things? I am sure she would answer You about all Your doubts. I dont want to believe that she would be in business with such a sucess rate if she was a fake...
Just a thought...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-13, 15:24

hey needforhelp.

Thanks.

I think I am just overly anxious at the moment waiting for her (n Ana's) response. More so because she was very quick to respond to other general questions and since asking specific questions, haven't had any response.

You are right...I was just curious and will actually ask her. Maybe she has secrets to looking young forever!

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-13, 15:29

well, my mom for example is 56 and every one thinks she es 40-something :-), so yeah, maybe she has good genes?
No I understand Your concerns about her and other pchycics and casters. Well, I can´t say I trust her 100 procent, especially as Ana and she told me totally different things... Maybe I should have a reading again with Ana? But at the moment, I am just waiting a bit more as the last spell was casted very recently and as Ana told me the spell energies might change the outcomes of readings, so maybe, if You have recently spells casted, maybe You too, should wait a bit until getting another reading, besides I have also heard that people having spells done, are harder to read, again, because of the energy and changes they are going trough... Not an expert in the area, but seems reasonable?!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maritzaval on 2011-03-13, 15:48

http://www.psychicsugahlili.com/

cant get to her website.....

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-13, 15:49

sometimes happens that sites go down :-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maritzaval on 2011-03-13, 15:51

@needforhelp
Thanks very much...

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-13, 15:56

@needforhelp:

Since you have worked with both, I am curious as to which one you have more faith with? I think it's nice to be able to compare what different ones say but I would like to find a couple that I can stick with.

Since your readings were opposite... I know Lili is quite loved here but Ana seems to continually blow people away (as I hope she blows me away)

Would love to hear thoughts on this
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-13, 16:06

well, I guess it depends on people how they like their readings done. Ana´s reading was looong, many pages, describing my ex, why we broke up, and how strong love we had... and only few words about the future. That in 7 months I will find true love and my ex will contact me (hasn´t happened so far) to put a closure into our things. Basically she could have put this all into max. 5 sentences... But she kept on going and going and going about the past (and I already know what happened in the past).. Of course maybe others really got predictions about their future, me not so much, that´s why she didnt blow me away that much I guess :-s
With Lili I had 3-question e-mail reading and then I have had two phone readings... her e-mails were short and concrete in her answers. I guess that´s why i liked her more, as she didn´t waste her time on describing and going on an on about same stuff. she said everything in short answers no beating around the bush...
As I said, I have also ordered one question reading from celtic garden to see what she has to say :-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-13, 16:08

But of course I can´t say Lili is 100% accurate until things will start to manifest... some more weeks to go (keeping my fingers crossed)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-13, 16:21

hahaha. yeah...i think the thing with the past is mostly to prove accuracy no? but really what we want to see is the future and potential paths to get to where we want to go

don't worry...it will happen. just keep believing!

i think this site is keeping my sanity as i wait for responses
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-13, 16:25

Tnx, Joana! Let me know how did Your readings go! And fingers crossed for all of us here!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-13, 16:42

Thnx!!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-14, 01:49

PS...needforhelp... I loooovvvveee her... not so much that she gave me what I wanted to hear but yeah I see your point when comparing ... she's very to the point. and her and Ana's time frames synched up. Will keep posted.

Thnx for pinging back. I was reaching high mode of anxiety

bounce
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maritzaval on 2011-03-17, 09:29

I had a 1 question reading with her and was very good, timeframes are the same as Tisha and Ana, lets see.....

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-03-17, 11:05

Mh, And and Lili told me completly different things.... scratch

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-22, 11:57

thinking to try her ....

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-22, 12:12

i just order a instant message reading from her

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-22, 13:25

I ordered a reading from her, also from Ana and Tisha.
Now I am just
waiting for all my readings .... the hardest part !!!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-24, 13:57

i just had my reading with her, and what i can say she's a gifted woman

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 14:43

How long does she ususally take to give someone a reading after they have paid. I am considering her, but really don't want to hear discoraging news right now. Tisha has continually told me something and I am trying to have faith..but I should would like some reinforcement.

Debbie--glad your experience was positive!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-24, 15:10

I liked her reading, she is gifted, no doubt of it.
She gave me some predictions and I will let you all know if they come true. Some of her predictions are closer than Ana's, so I will be able to know shortly.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-26, 06:22

hmm bout lili, if you guys cant call her, she also provide instant messaging reading through fb or chat or yahoo messenger.
for me i think it kinda the same like phone reading just that we type not talking

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-27, 14:14

@Debbie

Did you like the imessaging reading? I didn't quite like it. There were disruptions in service and when I look back at it, there was too much time spent typing so half my questions were not answered.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-28, 06:15

@joanna,

i do like the IM reading coz before i only had email reading from ana, not its bad one its good, but in IM reading i actually can ask her what cross on my mind and all

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-29, 19:52

hey guys. any news/updates on lili forecasts?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-06, 15:25

Ok posting this here too.. I don't KNOW to believe in her at all after my experience since Nov/Dec 2010 she has
been doing readings & email readings Well Lily gave me IM reading on Fri & Fri he assaulted me after GOING OVER
TO HIS HOUSE & peeking inside, calling her name & seeing the
OTHER woman there!! AFTER, he pulls me out the house & assaults me! I
ended up pressing charges on him & he denies hitting me.. not only
did I get a reading from Ana Mystic in March where she said his heart is
ONLY with me! ... he wants to be with me & his hesitation is
because he isn't sure if he can make U happy...blah blah... & LILY
said he wanted to settle down with me... In Jan they said that he was
thinking & planning to PROPOSE!! LMAO!! Yea right!! I haven't said
anything on here for a while because I have talked to needforhelp via
PM... but if I ever knew scammers this is it!! How could he have love
for me & be willing to DROP everything with ME after confronting the
issue with his SUPPOSED EX GIRL... like last year NOV 2010. I was
relying on the psychics & spellcasters I trusted to give me accurate
insight & I was looking at his behavior & stuff too!! His
behavior was OFF & even though the spellcasters/psychic made me feel
GOOD ON WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPEN... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!! He totally beat
me in front of her! I look stupid to family & friends & look
what he was able to do to me! Not a GOOD LOOK! I really don't know what
to say or think... I am just sooo shocked at all of this! I thought
Spellsonline, Lily & Ana were pretty spot on too & right!
Unfortunately, OBVIOUSLY EMBARRASINGLY NOOOOT!!

Lily replied to my question to this incident..said she told me to wait & let him clean UP his mess! I knew he was lying to me soo I had to get this out & open, see if she was there. (not 3,000 miles away) Oh well I told him he was a liar in front of her.. (lily didn't say that)... & he switched everything up once confronted with his relationship with her!! I hope she dumps him! Any woman that could see her so called "man" beat another woman punching her... i would think she would have cense to leave & not support him!! Dumb a**! But I don't know IF any of these psychics can PREDICT anything, nor tell peoples feelings...

What do yall think??

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-06, 17:40

Again I am so sorry that happened to you. I do think sometimes psychics can see into past happenings, certainly feelings of the one they are reading for, fortell, etc. I have seen it in my own life, things that are just too uncanny. However, they can be mistaken, at times. A person's behavior can change things and possibly he drinks, reacts violently to anger, confrontation, embarrassment, etc. Possibly that could have this thrown everything off.

It is myo and it is just an opinion that to not go to so many psychics or spellcasters at one time. See if the one you are going with is true on predictions, then if not move on to another one.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-06, 17:44

I think also that psychics can see into our feelings and feelings of the ones we want to be read about, but future changes, we change our future with every single step we take in our lifetime.
(I used to believe in forever, but that is too good to be true, like Winnie the Pooh said :-)...)
But anyway, Thick, I also PM-d and I will say this one out also, I am surprised that so many different ones told You exact same thing??! That makes me confused here...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-06, 17:58

@ needforhelp I know girl!! I will analyze! lol... & write U back a lil later!

I believed all these were honest & recommended for sure! Now... hmmm unless those were his feelings & he just switched it for whatever reason 2 not in OUR favor.. IDK! I am curious to know though.. but even if I had not went over there... he was acting shady not showing up 2 date etc.. & Lily/Ana were saying he wants to make sure he can make me happy...blah blah nothing about another woman & wanting me on the side or whatever... things turn around & then BACK the other way so freakin fast! wow! My aunt says he didnt wanna get back like I was dreaming... I asked him what he wanted... let's talk later.. late at night , at work... whatever... but WHY now shut everything down.. 360 & no warning... weird

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None RE: Sugah Lili www.psychicsugahlili.com

Post by joanna on 2011-04-06, 21:19

needforhelp wrote:...I am surprised that so many different ones told You exact same thing??! That makes me confused here...

Surprising.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-06, 21:21

thickcaramel wrote:@ needforhelp I know girl!! I will analyze! lol... & write U back a lil later!

I believed all these were honest & recommended for sure! Now... hmmm unless those were his feelings & he just switched it for whatever reason 2 not in OUR favor.. IDK! I am curious to know though..

that's so terrible you experienced that thickcaramel. now you know you definitely don't WANT to be him so that's good news
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-04-06, 21:52

Lily and Ana have given me similar predictions and time frames, I can relate to caramel situation as it seems very similar to mine, it makes me very worry and confused. I am afraid I will make a full of myself following their advises.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-07, 02:32

@tina: follow what your heart tells you. I think it was said once somewhere in the forum, take it with a grain of salt, no psychic will ever be 100% accurate. focus on your intent, energy and heart and if you don't feel right following anybody's advise, don't do it.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top