Nigerian Scammers Forum -realcastersatlast.8forum.info STAY AWAY!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Nigerian Scammers Forum -realcastersatlast.8forum.info STAY AWAY!!!

Post by Hope on 2010-10-01, 12:53

I got this from the blog:

"All you have to do is regsiter in this forum and see for yourself. Don't trust me because I don't deserve it. trust is not given. It is earned. Let me earn yours. visit realcastersatlast.8forum.info and all your problems will seriously vanish, I am sure of that."

Unfortunately since they have been exposed and banned from here, they decided to create a newest scam, please be very careful with this site and do not register, not even visit it.

If you choose to do so, it will be at your own risk, they will have your email address and sooner or latter will use it to scam someone else, hack your computer, your email account and even blackmail you.

There are many more trusted sites in the web that do not belong to Nigerians scammers, these people will not stop at anything.

Please be aware that if you register to that forum, you will be vulnerable to their scams and attacks. Sure, your problems will vanish, you will get new problems so big that the old ones will look insignificant.

Do not trust these people with your email address and less your ip info! Please be careful.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Re: Nigerian Scammers Forum -realcastersatlast.8forum.info STAY AWAY!!!

Post by sinaayo on 2010-10-08, 21:43

I am the creator of this site, pls before u start blackmailing nigerians. Remember that, it is nt all of us that are scammers. I av bin following a forum that adviced me that if i am geniunue i should register on this site which i did. Please some of us are nt scammers. Want prove. Then visit this site. I am sure of what i am saying

sinaayo
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-08, 21:52

lol, well after so many people being scammed and blackmailed by Nigerian casters, most of us do not want to hear from Nigeria nor will send a penny to that country.
I am sure if someone trusts you and your scam forum, they will join it sir, good luck, but I think I speak for all when I say, you are not welcome here and if someone wants your advise or spells, for sure will come to your forum!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-16, 12:48

I received few messages from sinaayo before and after banning him from the forum.
I do think he is another scammer trying to get smart, however if the members of this forum want to hear what he has to say, I would allow him back.
I do not like the idea of scammers lurking around and getting information from us.
This forum was not created for spellcasters to advertise their services!

Hi, am a nigerian caster, nt a scammer, i created realcastersatlast.8forum.info. The main reason i created the forum was, is, and will be to change u people's perspective about nigerian casters. Pls, can u stop blackmailing me and understand the reason in creating d forum. Just as u feel people being scammed's pain. So as i feel their pain and i want to do something to help. Thanks and God bless.

.Ambali Sinaayo .

Apart from being a good caster. Am also a good scam detective. I came
across a lady that was conned 2000 dollars. With the right info. I can
help in getting that money back. Want the details then mail me back.

On 10/8/10, Ambali Sinaayo <forumindicator@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just banned from the forum, i will like to know the reason please.

Now he is a spell caster, a spell detective and owns a forum and he is from NIGERIA ?????? What else can I say Evil or Very Mad
What do you think?
Is this the new scam thread, to help you get back the money they scammed themselves?
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-16, 13:49

SCAM SCAM SCAM I say - well done Hope

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top