Lucky Mojo Forum - forum.luckymojo.com

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Lucky Mojo Forum - forum.luckymojo.com

Post by Hope on 2010-10-01, 18:53

I just stumbled across this forum: http://forum.luckymojo.com/

It is very interesting and there is much information in both sites. Lots of reading, will be busy. They have spells and information on how to use their items, i like it.

It belongs to the site http://www.luckymojo.com/

It is a large site, they have many products and they also sell spell kits.

Last edited by Hope on 2011-08-21, 23:17; edited 2 times in total

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Re: Lucky Mojo Forum - forum.luckymojo.com

Post by Hope on 2010-10-01, 14:48

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-01, 15:40

Very very interesting site with a ton of info, will take a look at it a little later. Smile

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-01, 16:14

I had readings with a couple of these casters. I think they truly have some power, but I think they also sort of shy away from doing any sort of "major" work like breakup spells or anything like that. I experienced this and heard this from others. I'm not the biggest fan of them, but they're nice people. I'll try to write more about which casters, I just have to check.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-02, 18:53

First off I just wanted to say I think the luckymojo forum is a great resource and has a lot of great items and spells. I had contacted a few of the AIRR, Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers off the forum...and I had some mixed feelings about them. I had a reading with Miss Bri and Dr. E. I also communicated a little bit with Deacon Millet, Sindy Todo, and Johannes Gardback. I think they all seem like honest people and I can't really speak of their ability. With both the readings I got I felt like they were a little generic and I was given pretty obvious advice (i.e. loving myself, being choosy about who I love, etc.). I felt like I got a similar vibes from the emails. I'm not sure if most of these Rootworkers are mostly against trying to get with a past lover/boyfriend/girlfriend or what but it really seems like it. I've also read this in other people's feedback on spellsforum as well. Just thought I'd give my 2 cents.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-03, 10:29

love, you are right on that and I got that some other forums that I have visited where most members tell you that buying spells online is a waste of time and money and most of the time they are practitioners or people that have some knowledge about the religions.
So, at times I don't know what to make of it ...

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-02, 19:26

I like the site because it teaches what has worked for others..rituals, spells, jar work and such. I found it contains all types of tips and tricks.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 08:26

Hi all,

I am new here and had my fair share of experiences with spellcasters. Just wanted to share my experience with Lucky Mojo which was not very pleasant. I live out of US and ordered some kits from them. I got an abrupt email saying that they do not ship to my country and asked for another address. How am I supposed to provide another address from a different country? I was not given an option to cancel the order and I got an email from them stating that they will proceed to send the parcel but do not guarantee its arrival. 2 months later I go their parcel and from the postal date, they only sent the parcel 2 weeks from the date of receival. Which means that it took them 6 weeks to process the shipment?? Though it was nicely packed and etc, the service was not great.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Testimony to great works from Lucky Mojo Products

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-14, 11:24

Ok, I have been informed that spell work is BEST performed by the one asking for the results. Yes, I understand that some people DO NOT believe they have the spiritual abilities to perform spell work but believe that you do and it is SOOOOO simple, really.

I have tried http://www.luckymojo.com/ and there products are truly amazing.

Here is the true fact about magic, magic (good intentions magic) does not bend the will of others and it can not force anything. If it's not meant to be, it just won't happen. Magic also takes the less resistant course which is why it is necessary for you to be practical with your request because a chain events can happen to obtain your desired results but all the events in the chain might not be pleasurable.

Well anyway, for simple things rootwork (hoodoo) is very practical form of magic.

From Lucky Mojo I have tried Crown of Success, King Solomon, Come to me Boy/Follow me Boy, Road Opener and Attraction.
All have worked for me in the best way. I also tried the honey jar with a specific petition and also a peaceful home kit.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-14, 11:28

I'm sure people will be wondering what I used those things for.

Crown of Success and King Solomon - academic purposes, I wanted to make sure I stayed focus on school, this really changed me and Maths relationship Smile
Come to me Boy/Follow me Boy and Attraction - finding a guy.
Honey Jar - various specific petitions (asking the Saints to fulfill my request
Road Opener - to bring about opportunities
Peaceful home - I was having a few problems with my parents, this was to ease the tension and bring about our happy relationship

All worked for me, if you want specifics just ask. I will be more than happy to give you all my situations and how these things worked for me. Smile

Next I am going to try a Mojo Sack.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-14, 12:21

I had great results with the LM products and the service was fine for me. I received my order in a little into a week.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2011-01-16, 11:06

@Coraleec,

If DIY work with luckymojo products brought you results, may I ask why are you on the witch hunt for a spell caster?

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-16, 11:12

@LoveProblem

Because in difficult situations, I can't help myself. And this hunt from this site led me to Lucky Mojo which lead me on my own search to Sister Angle Rose.
So I figured I could One, come back here and share my success and Two, keep a look out for other interesting sites that could possibly be real. Really interest is keeping me here and wanting to share success.

Does this answer your question?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2011-01-16, 11:37

@Coraleec

Yup, was just curious.

I think that Lucky Mojo has a very informative site with lotsa interesting DIY products. I don't doubt their products neither can I vouch for it. It could have been an isolated case. My orders from them are still sitting on my shelf and I have not done anything yet. I just did not have a very pleasant experience with them.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-16, 15:25

@LoveProblem

what was your unpleasant experience? I have only really tried their oils and their powders and candles with Sister Angel Rose's spells. I haven't tried Lucky Mojos spell kits or their spells so I cant say to much about them. But their products have worked for me solely and with the spells from Sister Angel Rose.
Perhaps you can try her products and her spells - Her spells are great and have worked for me and my friends, perfectly.
She also does Readings and she can do rootwork for you - I can't say to much about that because I haven't done anything with her. But she is very pleasant and has answered all my questions I asked about her spells and her products.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2011-01-17, 02:55

Hi Coraleec,

My unpleasant experience was just how my order was handled. I explained it earlier (refer to my previous post above). My case could be an isolated one and it was not a major problem so I am not taking it to heart.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-17, 12:26

@
LoveProblem

Oh, I see. Perhaps you will have a better one next time.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-01-17, 19:04

coraleec- Did you have a reading or a product consultation with Angel Rose before you bought those items? Is there one in particular you think are good for relationships and careers?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-17, 21:04

@Love13

I did speak with her about her spells before I performed them and she did recommend spells for me to do that would best fit my situation - her product and spell consultations are free and are done by email

Are you trying to get a job you are applying for?
Here are the spells for careers http://www.miracleutopia.com/successrituals.html
and here are the spells for relationships http://www.miracleutopia.com/loverituals.html

What kind of relationship and career outcome are you wanting?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-01-18, 00:16

I'm wanting a few things. The main thing has been to be in a relationship with a good friend of mine, whom I briefly dated but generally haven't had a chance to be with because of other people and bad timing. He's been in a relationship with another woman who is very manipulative and I think very bad for him. I've been dating another guy the last few months, and although I really like him and fee close to him I can't seem to let go of the feelings I've had for my friend. I want to see if we can have a chance to be together, so first I was hoping to break up him and his current girlfriend.

In terms of my career I want things to develop in the industries I work in.

It looks like there's a few different kinds of items. Are there any particular items you feel are most effective? Did you ever get spell kits of just individual items?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-01-18, 14:42

Hi, I have been quiet for a while, but I do have some experiences with the use of do it yourself kits.
I used many of them, from books and the internet. The problem I encountered with these spells is that they never worked for me and after doing more reading and research I arrived to my own opinion, may be wrong, but this is what I learned:
These kits are made in big quantities, for commercial sale, the spells you find may be the one you need or not, not every spell will have the same effect in one person.
Doing spells without the right guidance is like taking prescription medications without consulting a doctor, it may work the first time, but sooner or latter it can backfire on you.
The best is to get a qualified reading and find the right spell for your situation. And yes, I believe that if you are able to do the right spell in the right time, it will work even if you do it yourself.
My two cents
Hope

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-18, 15:30

@Hope

I agree but I also disagree.

Yes, some products are made completely for commercial selling and are not authentic. Yet when you get authentic works it is a different story.
I wouldn't say that you need to be trained to do a spell but you should understand how spells work and how you measure up to the spell. For instance, for general simply cases I can work on my own but I can not work on my own for complicated situations - this is when I would look for a "professional"

Yet, spells don't backfire if the intentions are good, LIke the Wiccan Reed says "an if ye harm none, do what ye will". As long as you do not HARM anyone the spell will never backfire.

I personally have done spells myself and as have my friends and we've all gotten good results, no backlash from karma and have come out fine.

Yet, if you have doubt in yourself then you shouldn't waste your time trying to cast yourself. As for if you have doubt in the caster, don't waste your time even if they are authentic.

Just saying.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-01-19, 12:47

Hi All,

My personal view is that if I ordered items to cast spells myself, I am way to busy and would either not get around to it and the items purchased would be sitting on a shelf or worry that I may cast wrong, or indeed not be able to focus on my desire.

Most of us on here are hoping to reunite with an ex and if you are at the start of your journey you may be so heartbroken and in a desperate state that it would be almost impossible for focus which is paramount with spellcasting.

I personally prefer to leave this to the professional spellcastor as they are experienced experts.

I just would not have the time but if this method seems favourable then to you then great as we are all different and interesting human beings.

Hope everyone has had a great day.

Take care, SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zgreenberger on 2011-02-19, 19:35

@coralee - I have been looking into LuckyMojo products, but I'm torn between using just the oils with a simple candle, the spell kit, or the honey jar. You had mentioned that you had done spellwork on several issues in your life. WOuld you mind sharing what exactly you used? Was it the kits? I'm also looking into doing something for job search and school success as well as for a relationship matter, so I'd love to know what products/spells worked for you!

Zgreenberger
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-15, 17:16

I always buy products from them, never got to do real spells, but I like the variety of items they offer.

tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-03-27, 03:10

Hi all,

I just took a Look on the Page and was a bit confused that there is so much to look at. Anybody can tell me if they got any real Results out of the Items? I am only a bit caucious now. And how long it takes for shipping to Germany

All the Best
Timelady

Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-27, 17:51

Yes, from their claims the honey jars and vinegar jars are big success stories!

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-07, 02:45

Timelady: read the forums. I have been doing that in my past time. Lots to read andit seems there are many success stories and lots of great tips and tricks as someone mentioned earlier. I like the idea of a doll. One user made a doll to represent herself and would give it gifts and in real life she would get these gifts Very Happy Inlove that idea

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 00:24

I've been thinking of LM products. With regards to mojo bags or dolls, there are options of buying them and fixing yourself or having them fix for you. I am not great at focusing energies or intent on one thing in particular for extended periods of time. but it's been mentioned that the best person to do this (or cast spells is the person wanting it done) so am making the assumption that it may work better if I do it. With limited attention span and limited experience, I think it might be best for an experienced worker to do this. Also, I like the idea that if you buy it fixed, you don't have to buy all the seperate ingredients. That's just me being lazy though.

any thoughts?

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 01:10

I have not tried either a mojo bag or doll, other than a Voodoo doll. They can be used for good, too. You could add your energy and peronal effects to the doll, once you buy it. If it's for a guy..hair, articles of clothing- (small pieces of), a picture, fingernail clippings if you can get , etc. Even his writing, you can stuff that in the doll, if you can't get some of the other things. You can also use bodily fluids..spit, urine, or ejaculate. I know some of these things are near impossible to come by, but it gives you different options. For instance, even a tissue his mouth had been wiped on could have his spit.

They aren't hard to make..really, you can use felt and sew and super glue, attach picture of him, or get a ken doll and make look as close to him as possible, (draw on glasses, freckles, whatever) cut a slit in the chest or back and insert the personal effects.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 01:29

I just looked in Hoodoo they are called dollies or doll babies, in Voodoo they are called Voodoo dolls and probably have variuos names for different kinds of magic, but all are effigies and they are the same thing. I have not ever had a Wanga doll, and look to Geri to be a teacher, for that.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 01:38

haha, oh no. i only own the doll, but honestly, i know nuts about them.
besides, i can't sew to save a life. but my doll is just made of simple silk (i think) cloth, pink in colour to represent love i guess, with a very unique pink feather sticking out of the packet.

i don't suppose i need to feed or charge it, unlike a mojo bag / vessels. at least, it wasn't instructed by my caster. but tried finding more info online, doesn't say that i have to charge it either.

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 01:41

I really don't know, I'm sorry. I never fed my haunted dolls come to think of it. I think only that one was real.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 01:42

no. mojo for luck and/or to clear paths, career, studies, etc. more that type. dolls, i don't know what i am thinking about dolls actually. maybe that part where you said the eyes moved on the other one.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 01:44

i have to read more on them. is it the same like spirit lives in the mojo? i think a piece of jewelry might be best for me. knowing me, i would lose a mojo bag. would be fun to do though. don't know....lots to read

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 01:48

Oh, okay. Yeah, maybe a spell kit may help. Lucky Mojo does burn vigilent candles for others, through their chuch link--must be metphysical because they do it for good and less than good purposes.
That would work out well for some who have no privacy at home. I read about it, but never tried it..prices seemed very reasonable.

(Lol) Maybe another can use that effigy doll info.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 01:48

LOL, now i feel like throwing away my displays, since you mentioned roving eyes. eeew!

geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 01:56

I would advise to start off with a watcher, angel or fairy. Just myo. I told Geri that Elizabeth of bythepowerof3 (Ebay) is good with advice. They do not sell evil spirits, yet their claims sound out there. She's very nice and her sister owns a store too, but I don't know the name right off hand. I got several spirits from them that are real, as well as Creepy Hollows eBay. Sometimes I have found that the vessels are duds, but seldom. If interested I can tell you privately, who I found were not places to buy from. Some of them are really nice sellers, but felt nothing!

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 01:59

It was just one doll..sorry it was weird. I guess she wasn't meant to stay with me. My arms kept getting goose bumps, around her.
Maybe she didn't like me or had dollie pms. lol

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 02:01

i don't want to do spells right now just something that i could feel good with. i was also advised against doing spells right now. a mojo bag or charged jewelry i think is different though.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 02:21

I just thought of a couple of things that mmay help you. I have a Pdf Ask And It Is Given---It's a great Law Of Attraction directive. That may help you, as well as sleeping with a piece of Amethyst under your pillow at night, good for clarity. Neither of these are spells.

A great tool is to learn to meditate by lighting a white candle and with the power of your mind raising and lowering the flame..this should help you to learn to focus..it takes some practice, but does work.

None of these are spells and you may like them. If you would like me to send you the pdf just let me know.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-04, 12:05

Has anyone ever tried any of there "spell kits" paired lodestones or just some of their oils and it worked for them?

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-04, 12:11

I have not tried their spell kits. I feel that going through the motion of preparing your own is better. Others may feel differently.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-04, 12:31

what have you tried from them?

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-04, 12:56

I have quite a few of their oils and incense powders. I got all of it off of eBay. Different sellers carry their producrs.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-04, 14:44

I didnt know about this thread but i was mentioning their oils in the diy spell thread last week. I found a uk stockist :-) and i ordered love me oil and follow me boy oil today, as i already have some reconciliation oil and a dressed candle coming from another company. not sure what im going to do with the oils yet, if i ever get to see the ex again i will wear them. maybe ill buy some pink candles and dress the candles ad burn them with our photo. I cant use them on my ex as we arent in contact. Any tips/stories anyone has i would appreciate as well!

CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-04, 15:19

Dressing the candles sounds good and there's always a honey jar. Those two things can be used without one messing the other up.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-04, 15:30

Im already using my honey jar, ive just been dressing the candles on that with rose water, so i will start using these oils when i get them. as i will already be burning the reconciliation candle from the occult consultancy (i still havent received it yet so dont really know how how long it burns for or anything yet), i will probably use love me and follow me mixed together on the honey jar candles.

CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-07, 18:57

has any one tried having them set the candles for you in the church? i was thinking of just doing that because it's hard for me to burn the candle at home, but im just wondering how effective this is, rather than doing it on your own?

dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-07, 19:07

I had thought of it at one time, due to having young pets, at the time. I didn't follow through, so I'm not sure. I found their prices reasonable.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top