the_mystic_tarot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None the_mystic_tarot

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-01, 23:54

If anyone is interested in getting a tarot card reading, I would highly recommend the_mystic_tarot. Not only was he very detailed in his reading to me, but he includes a picture of your spread. I got a general reading, which was very very descriptive and I must say, I was really impressed.

He's on ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/the_mystic_tarot/

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: the_mystic_tarot

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-03, 09:41

Does anyone have an email address for the_mystic_tarot as I do not have an ebay account nor do I want one?

Thanks

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-03, 10:06

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-03, 23:33

He also has a webpage where his prices are cheaper than on e-bay: http://www.robertrenfield.com/

Seriously, if you like tarot readings, I'd really recommend him.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-04, 09:18

Cherie - when you say you were impressed, was this impressed with the accuracy of his reading or was it the size of the reading - was he able to tell you anything on your situation now, past and present

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-04, 09:24

I had a general reading of the next year, so I can't really say if stuff comes true right now. The reading itself was very detailed, he will give you a minimum of 1k words for the yearly reading, but mine was much longer than that. I probably won't be able to tell you if it's accurate until times passes, sadly.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-04, 09:27

Tnx Cherie - did he mention anything about your situation in the present that would make you feel he is good

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-04, 09:33

Nope, you might have to get a question reading for that, the general reading, you don't ask any questions.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-04, 20:10

So even though I'm not a big fan of tarot reading, I just don't understand how cards can predict stuff...i took a chance and just bought a 1Q reading with him...let's see what he has to say!!!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-05, 10:08

I have just received my 12 month forecast and a 10 question tarot reading so not sure what to make of it.

Will have to digest it and make my own comments later.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-05, 14:33

Ok so I got my reading! I knew I should've stuck to my instinct and not done it! i'm not a fan of tarot, because some people just pull out cards and say the meaning. I felt like Robert did that. He pulled out 3 cards, and told me what they represent, and my ex wasn't coming back. That's it. I have an app on my phone that can do that! it gives me daily readings of 3 cards and what they mean! For tarot to be a good reading the person doing the reading has to have a more intuitive feeling, each card should be able to speak to them, and very few people can do that. Eh sorry just my 2 cents on tarot.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-05, 16:14

Daisy I am glad so said this I also had the same that my there is no chance of a reconciliation with my ex. Yet a couple of others have stated I will receive contact from him this month and a possible reunion.

So either I was upset because it was not what I wanted to hear or like you said random cards and he does not know me and perhaps different if in person.

I also did ask questions about my ex perhaps I should not have mentioned him in my questions and just see what he came up with???

When I did my own spread later with my mystic celtic cross tarot had a more positive reading the same as two others - so that cheared me up.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-05, 16:22

Yeah I made the same mistake, I told him we've been sepearated for a few months, I shouldn't have done that.

I think I was upset about both, about being random, and the response, because I've had readings that completely wow'd me, and they saw reconciliation and were more positive.

I"m glad you were able to cheer yourself up! Do you do tarot readings as well? How long and how well?....I thought that someone couldn't or shouldn't read their own cards...or am i mistaken?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-05, 18:13

Well I have done tarot cards for over 20 years as a hobby for friends but never charge them. Its a myth that you should not do your own tarot I do not believe this statement. If I would like a particular question answered, I meditate and do a spread for myself plus use my pendulum for yes/no answers.

I am quite spiritual and do reiki and holistic therapies.

Three people have predicted that my will contact me with hope of a reconcilation. So when this guy did my reading I was gutted and really upset.

One thing I have been reading is Wisdom by Dalai Lama and am beginning to really thing about a particular phrase "Not getting what you want you may realise later on it was a blessing in disguise"

I also read a book that the universe will grant you any wishes you desire but if they feel it is not in your best interest will not grant you your wish, i.e. if you ask for an ex to return that could be abusive or treat you terribly then they will not grant this wish.

So I have decided to give it until the 15th October with my ex as this was a date given to me by a UK spellcastor claiming that he will definately be back in my life at the lastest by this date, as I will no longer wait and put my life on hold. My deepest wish is to find my soulmate, be blissfully happy, get married and have a family. How could that be so difficult?

It would have been great to find a genuine spellcastor that produces results then that would be a different matter but so far with all the castors that we have all used between us nobody has reported to have received any results?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-05, 18:35

I dunno, my Tarot reading was quite positive in the end for a general reading. I personally like Tarot readings, and I won't be able to tell until time passes if this is accurate. So I dunno. :/

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-06, 19:51

Has anyone had any of robert predictions come true yet?

I am so puzzled as his 12 month forecast saw a pregnancy around close family but not mine in April next year. Yet 3 other readers have told me of me becoming pregnant by next year so am sooooo confused.

Jamie could see a pregnancy for me next year and marriage yet Robert does not????

Out of the two who would you be more inclined to rate?

Thanks.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-08, 02:15

ehy Guys,I payed for my reading 3 days ago, and robert didn't even reply to my emails, is that normal?

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-08, 08:47

No, try emailing him again. I got a reply as soon as I paid for mine.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-08, 12:56

Can someone do me a huge favour.....

Have a 12 month forecast reading with him but please tell him NOTHING and see if he is accurate with his prediction.

Thanks

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-10, 06:15

I just had a 6 months forecast...I can say that it was quite accurate, but for the future prediction I have to wait and see what happens ;-)

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-10, 09:39

Hello Jennifer thank you for sharing that.

What information did you provide to him for him to predict your 6 months forecast?

Thanks

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-11, 09:59

Hi Spsp1 I just told him my name and DOB, he didn't ask for pics....

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2010-12-19, 23:03

Hi there, I had a reading for a 6 month forcast. So far it is in the 4th month and he has been generally correct. Nothng spine chilling but can't deny he's been basically right. Hope this helps.. Smile

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-12-20, 19:09

I had my 12 month forecast and now in month 3 and nothing so far that I can say has manifested from the reading.

He just said general things which I guess could apply to many.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2010-12-20, 19:32

jennifer wrote:Hi Spsp1 I just told him my name and DOB, he didn't ask for pics....
What does DOB mens?? See it a lot here... ??

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-12-20, 20:25

DOB is an abbreviation of Date of Birth.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2010-12-22, 19:15

Thanks spsp1 :-D

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-12-26, 01:18

So far, his prediction for me for his 12 month forecast has been correct.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-02-05, 11:05

So far nothing from his 12 month prediction in October last year has come to fruition.

I ordered a 6 month forecast to see if it would be the same and completely different??

Nothing rang true or indeed happened. That is just my experience.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

None I also bought a reading from this guy, in march, 6 months prediction. He says that for april i would have many opportunities, but i should not rush and wait the time to tell me wich path to follow. So far the first mooth the prediction was correct.

Post by joli on 2011-04-30, 04:58

spsp1 wrote:So far nothing from his 12 month prediction in October last year has come to fruition.

I ordered a 6 month forecast to see if it would be the same and completely different??

Nothing rang true or indeed happened. That is just my experience.

joli
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-12, 06:00

do you have robert's link

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-12, 06:36

did his predictions came true??

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joli on 2011-05-14, 22:05

His link is www.robertrenfield.com
His readings are cheap and he gives a lot of information. This is the second month of the prediction and is also correct. He has predicted something very specific, this month I would be very sensitive and close to universe, so I could experience dreams that will tell me were my life is going. And since the month begun I have dreamed every night and strange that I dreamed only about my bf and our relationship and people involved. I really hope that all his predictions will come true because mine were very positive ones.

joli
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum