Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by Hope on 2010-10-02, 01:30

I was browsing a page about some do it yourself spells and found this one, and I have to share it with someone!

To Keep Them Coming Back

Sometimes you just want to make sure that your loved one comes back to your regularly.

Take about a cup full of your first urine of the morning and mix it with about a 1/4 a cup or so of sugar and a dash of cinnamon. Then add about 2 cups of Fiery Romantic Love Cologne to this mixture. Be sure that it is mixed well. Then sprinkle it on your lover’s shoes. If you can sprinkle all of his or shoes, that is even better! Don’t worry about a smell…it will smell sweet. As you sprinkle his or her shoes say, “His or her whole name...every time you wear these shoes they bring you straight to ME in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit!”

I did not know where to post this, so I opened a new topic, anyone dare to try it? if you do, would love to know the results.
Hope

Last edited by Hope on 2010-11-30, 00:22; edited 2 times in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by daisy on 2010-10-02, 02:47

hmm interesting! someone who is still in contact with their ex should try it, would love to know if it works!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-09, 18:11

Hi Hope , do you know of a do it yourself spell , where you can just use a candle , and their name on it

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-09, 18:30

Hey brighteyez

Here's a free love spell if u wanna try

http://www.jamesduvalier.com/freestuff.html

Let us know how it goes and if it works! I tried it myself but nothing really happened so I dont know. But you can try it and tell us what you think.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-06, 02:55

I bought one and I thought it might be appropriate to share it here.
It's known as "Morphic Love Spells", marketed by Robert Mason and Robin Stone.

It's US$37 and what comes is an audio recording and a casting guide. Basically, the whole idea is to utilize energy fields to make a connection with your loved one.

Typically, it was sold at $97 and that site still exists... but so happened I came across another site that sells it at $37..:
http://uniquelovespells.com/morphic-love-spells/

Testimonials:
http://lovespellsmagazine.com/2010/09/reviewed-instant-love-spell/
http://www.squidoo.com/morphic-love-spell-review

I guess I sorta relate well to this because I've been reading up a lot of mind power and stuff like that. Same like the above testimonial, what you need is a red candle, and any item that has been touched by the person before. If not available, then a recent photograph of that person.
The audio that you pay for, will guide you through on what to do throughout the "casting" and there's a schedule to do it as well.

Going to try it tonight; will give a review if I do get positive results Wink
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 12:01

Take an yellow candle and anniont it with commanding, bend over and influence oil, or incense. Write your petition underneath the candle on parchment paper, or a torn piece of brown paper bag will suffice. Burn it as you chant your wish to have someone bend to your will. Some think this is taking free will away. If it's for the good I don't share that opinion. The candle must be burned, as well as the chant repeated for a period of time or until you see your desire coming to light.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Spells work better if done by the person in need?!

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 12:20

I am finally embracing this idea. I have read many times that a spell works better if the person needing the spell is the one that performs it. I am enlisting the help of friends working on my same goal, as I sometimes do for them. We have had some success.

What's your opinion of this? Have you had self made spells work?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-07, 13:02

yes, i heard the same, but for some people, and i talk from my own experiences, it is hard to focus on the spells to get the results. I see spellcasters as a way to canalize the right energy to the situation.
The problem is when you start working with scammers when you get all messed up and makes things even harder.
I have read tons of spells and tried some, but it has been very hard for me to complete them by myself, and at the end i felt very tired so a basically gave up on them, maybe working with others may help, at least i am sure it will not hurt.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-07, 13:06

geri_ong wrote:I bought one and I thought it might be appropriate to share it here.
It's known as "Morphic Love Spells", marketed by Robert Mason and Robin Stone.

It's US$37 and what comes is an audio recording and a casting guide. Basically, the whole idea is to utilize energy fields to make a connection with your loved one.

Please let us know if you had any success with this
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 14:30

Three of my friends have had their's come to manifest with the jar spells. I'm still working towards mine and I do think the combined energy helps. I'm sure there are other ways, buy while you are shaking the jars it's hard not to focus on the issue the ritual or spell is for.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-11-07, 15:00

Hi Maggie - what jar spells in particular are you talking about - I would be interested in trying one out

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-07, 22:03

The Lucky Mojo forum will advise how in great detail. That's at least how I learned. A friend advised me to search their forums. There are directions on love (honey jars), vinegar/(souring jars) to breakup, sour an enemy's life or lawyer against an enemy, etc. There are many subjects and lots of tips. If you Google in Lucky Mojo and which one you are looking for you should be able to see what others have to say. If that doesn't work I would advise joining the forum to search. You can use baby food jarsm canning jars, etc. You can sign up under any name you choose. I have finally felt more in control by working my own rituals.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Honey Jar

Post by TC on 2010-11-10, 06:30

Hi Guys

I've been thinking and thinking and thinking, I thought I would be able to move on with my life by now but I can't, it's almost five months since we split and I still can't stop thinking about him - I was thinking about starting a honey jar after reading the lucky mojo forum on honey jars, has anyone had any experience with a honey jar. I've met him twice in the past three weeks and he has been very cross or cold looking towards me, I just can't understand it, I haven't badgered him into taking me back, haven't even contacted him, I just left him go to get on with his life and I can't understand why he is being so cold with me.

Any responses would be gratefully appreciated - anyone got any idea or a good herb to open communication and things like that.

Thanks

TC

Back to top Go down

None Honey Jar

Post by TC on 2010-11-10, 10:55

Also any herbs to work for his stubborness - again all responses very much appreciated

TC

Back to top Go down

None Honey Jar

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-10, 13:56

Yes I know some that claim they have had successs with them, honey, sugar, vanilla, influence oil,. Write your petition with both names on a piece of torn paparer bag and work it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-29, 19:03

I'm also new to the post as of today. I just wanted to comment on the last few comments made about getting yourself better first.
A very good psychic I had meet told me to do this meditation:
Put your ex (or whomever you want to talk too) in the ocean bobing around. And you are sitting on the sand. So you see them bobing out in the water. You are suppose to be talking to their 'higher self' when you do this. For 3 months all I wanted was to get in front of my ex and say a few things I had on my mind!!! All I wanted was for him to come back so I could say those things also....
I did this for 5 nights in a row, the first night I was cautious of what to say, using certain words etc (keeping law of attraction in mind). By the third night I could not believe what was coming out and what I was saying to my ex as he floated in the water. It was weird, it was feelings that I had but could not quiet put words too. It was like clarity. By the 5th night, I sat in bed and realized at that point I literally had nothing left to say!! and the next day that feeling of wanting to see him to get of my chest everything I wanted to say, was GONE!! In reality, if he came begging on my doorstep now (after doing that meditation) I would not even have anything to really say to him. And before I did the meditation I had mouthfuls of things to say. I not clarified some things for me, but it also is suppose to get to that persons higher ego, but I found after my craving for wanting to get out something to him, went away.
I just wanted to share that with all of you, becasue it really worked for me, and I did it myself.
I decided about 2 weeks ago to put a house (Im real estate agent) that I have on the market that I want to get sold really bad out "in the ocean" and I spoke to it, that it was going to sell, etc.. I just got a contract on it!! So, I have started using this for other things in my life and it was also helpful.
I hope this helps someone, it did a lot for me!! I couldn't believe that last night I sat in bed, pictured my ex in the water, and realized I have nothing to say. And literally woke up the next morning and ever since then with no urge to speak to him!!
Hope this helps, try it, just for 3-4 nights and see what happens.
Oh, and if there is a third person involved like your ex is dating someone and you want to put them in the water and talk to them too..do not put them in the same water with your ex. Do it seperate or she said you are creating a love trianlge.
I put my ex's kids mother in the deep ocean with sharks.....just kidding..maybe not..LOL Very Happy

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-30, 00:17

I just moved this post here.
I really like this spell, I wish I had the concentration to visualize it, I have tried to do some visualizations in the past unsuccessfully.
But I may try the sharks someday ... lol ...

I learned to do something similar, it was given to me by Yaya Maria and it was to write a letter and to place it in a crystal bottle with some offering to the spirits, in that letter I was to say all the things that I was holding inside and were making my life miserable.

After I did it and dropped in the sea, I did feel so much better, and it did help me to feel more calm and I did have a similar result as you did, when I finally sat to talk to my ex, I did not have much to tell him.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-30, 00:33

Hi Hope,
It is amazing what releasing that can do for you. The great thing about the water meditation is she said you are actually talking to that other persons higher self. For instance if there is someone who you do not want in your life, then you can tell them that and she said they will not know why, but they just will feel like they can't go to you.

I know most of us are trying to get someone into our lives, but, you can use to talk to the person. Tell them that you are open to listen to them when they come back. And that it is ok for them to come back, etc..

My mother taught me this a long time ago, she learned from a friend who was a well known Medium. He said if you do not want to be hurt by someone then write thier name on a piece of paper and put it in foil, then put it in your freezer. Put the intention on it that they will not harm you in anyway. I did this for a friend, well was a friend at one time, who kept asking me for money to borrow all the time. I stopped hearing from him. It is weird becasue I am in real esate so I have a lot of competitors. It's funny how all those names I put in the freezer I have never had to worry about stealing my listings, etc..
Anyhow, hope this little tidbit helps someone if you ever need it!!

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2010-12-18, 23:24

Hi, I am also on a site with people who practice their own magick. What they encourage on there is to do your own spells because you have more emotion, intent is clear, and claim better results. I am trying to learn the basics but haven't done any on my own yet. They also claim that writing your own spells is much better then using one from someone else. I can't say anything about the validity but thought I would share.

On another note, I have had success with prayer cleansing. I have read a lot of people aching over their ex's and in my experience (and this was with an ex but also with family that under went a nasty painful family fued) I would pray every night for my heart to heal and envision myself being cleased, water washing away saddness, pain, hurt, anger, anything negative. Then I would pray for the WILL of the universe to be done. Afterwards I would pray for any and all indivduals (one at a time though) and for their pain, anger, etc. to be cleansed away. For their heart to soften and their eyes to see more clearly. I never prayed to be reunited, but for their and my own happiness. Anyway it worked on all people and did result in reuniting with everyone in happiness and understanding...it did however take two months on nightly prayer. I just wanted to share because I have seen a lot of ugliness and it can be overcome as well as heart break. Just my experience and maybe it can help someone. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2010-12-21, 04:19

Hi everyone.

Found this homepage....

Take a look!

http://www.witchcraft.com.au/

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2010-12-21, 17:02

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/

I found this site to be useful and informative, and the people on it offer help/direction and some offer to mentor newbies. The spells off the site apparently don't work but the forum and chat or extremely helpful! Smile Everything is free which works for me!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-29, 09:18

Hello everyone. I wanted to say that I tried also but got no results. I bought a lot of stuff even a RAD 2400HD (radionic machine). Actually I can't say if that machine works or not because I haven't used it too much. Only the autogenic training helped me.
If you guys want to read more about radionics I leave this link: http://www.hscti.com/

Good luck
nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-14, 14:42

I do my own spell work and gotten good results, cheap.

I can only testify to Lucky Mojo products but I'm sure there are other sites where you can purchase such products but I don't know of any others than I can refer to others.

But, the things I've done for myself have brought about good results.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zgreenberger on 2011-02-12, 21:55

@Coraleec - I've been seriously considering doing one last spell on my own through items from Lucky Mojo. Would you be able to share which items in particular or spells you tried that gave good results? Smile Thanks.

Zgreenberger
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-10, 19:54

Drea7272, love that. I'm going to try it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-10, 20:32

nyky--Me too no success with the spells or the machine, hence my discouraged post today.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-13, 11:15

I like candles. Candles bring about focus on my intent. Then I write my wish list and give it to the universe by burning in the flame (small paper)

I have tried bottle spells. I think the whole purpose is to 'capture' energy and feelings you have (good feelings) while you think of the other person or just your intent in general. I'll have things like name of person, career, prosperity, abundance, etc...and capture in bottle ...

I ran across this site with British show that was interesting ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai7fDm3MwjM

I liked it.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-03-14, 11:36

Dear Maggie

sorry to hear you also didn't have any results. I really hope we will find a real caster who can help us.
Good luck and stay positive.

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-14, 12:33

Thank you very much. It was just a real hard day. I had very high hopes to have them dashed again. I think spells are like prayers sometimes they work and sometimes not. My situation is a lot more difficult than some, so I think others will get results prior to me.
I giess the one good thing during all of this is that I have met some very nice people.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-15, 01:46

you guys might wanna check this site

http://www.lovespells.org.uk/

there a lot of love spells there, i havent dare to do it myself, because i heard some said that if do the spell your own, it can backfire on you

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 02:09

No, only if you do negative spells. I have done lots of positive spells with no backfire. Most people that I have become friends with in the spellcasting industry told me "noone will have the power, like the person themself in getting their desire." Of course some don't think they can do it, or trust their own energy. I have done spells for friends as tradework, because I do at times feel broken about my situation and they feel the same. The friendship lends a personal note, because we each want the other person to get their desires. I would not do a negative spell, though, as they can backfire.
What I mean by this is if you do a love spell you too will feel more attracted or in love with the person you are doing it on.
If someone does a revenge spell they can get some of the negative effects. It's sorta the Law Of Attraction that takes place.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-03-15, 02:23

i saw that in order to do an effective spell, you will need a circle is tat right ?
i myself now doing some praying, in Sanskrit language, and somehow for me its got effect, therefor i kinda scare if i practice another spell will make the goddess mad

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 02:29

I would just stick with what you feel confortable with. I use a sea salt circle, but haven't always. Truthfully I don't really like to do spells, though I have a bunch this last year, as it's against the way I was raised, however if I do hoodoo spells I can incorporate scriptures into it and that makes me feel better. I know if I ever get this situation resolved I doubt I will resort to spells again. We all need to follow what feels right for us, so I understand how you feel.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-22, 00:26

maggie: i know what you mean.. once my own situation gets better, i wouldn't rely on spells anymore. now i'm just remaining as proactive i can get, and trying my best to just believe in my intuition and gut feels. tough times.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-22, 00:27

maggie: i know what you mean.. once my own situation gets better, i wouldn't rely on spells anymore. now i'm just remaining as proactive i can get, and trying my best to just believe in my intuition and gut feels. tough times.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-22, 00:58

Thanks Geri! I wish everone the best in getting their results, then these spells will be a thing in the past for some of us.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-25, 04:15

i will try the ocean meditation. i love the idea of putting his ex in the ocean with sharks. i will try that too!

so a strange thing happened today.

so today, i was just fed up with everything. there were so many things i wanted to do, but could not find the motivation or energy to do it.

i was led to release all the stuff i had tried with magic including releasing all the bottles. i am on a rant now of just purging everything old. also, candles. i said a prayer and did a ritual with a piece of earth, air, fire and water on each candle and one bottle...i released the energy with a special prayer but the bottle is very pretty, i will keep it. prayed while getting rid of all the old magic experiements

and the result was i felt lighter. i stopped obsessing about my personal life, the person and situation. it was like a mental, spiritual and emotional cleanse.

point is, i think i screwed up my spells somehow and made myself more obsessed. did things happen? yes, some things. you can pm me if you want more details.

we all have magic. i think we just have to be careful.
now i feel almost like me again but so much lighter

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-25, 04:21

i won't stop trying but i know now never do spells when you are unhappy or have bad feelings
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-03-25, 15:10

Thanks for sharing that joanna!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-27, 01:25

i had a thought just now. since i light candles and try meditation/prayer sitting in front of it trying to focus my intent, i noticed the flames jumping/dancing all over the place. naturally i looked it up on inet and it talks about reading signs from flames! any thoughts on this?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-27, 01:54

A flickering, real high or noisy flame is a good sign. That generally means it's working. If it rises all of a sudden a breakthrough has happened. Just as a very small flame or one that goes out is not a good sign.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-28, 15:58

Thanks Maggie. Seems you do alot work on your own. What do you think of putting our own energies in candle work and also bottle work without all the 'stuff' ? Since I am huge believer in that we are all magic, it is a matter of disciplining our intent, focus and emotions so am not into the whole annointing candles or buying all the 'tools' listed on magic sites. What is your opinion on that?

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-28, 16:00

Interesting thing I noticed too is that all religions have some sort of ritual...just different names for God, gods, angels. but they all chant, meditate/pray etc. just different tools used in their practices. and different methods but i think it seems to all focus on intent
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-28, 22:17

Sorry, just saw this. In Hoodooo the proper ingreidents are thought to bring power, some think they are only a focusing tool. I would search your heart and choose how you feel best. Intent is of course your strongest tool.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-28, 22:39

for myself, i like to rely on my intentions, although i think candles are good to keep me focused.

i remember i tried carrying out a procedure my local caster had me do, and i was too busy worrying and adjusting my candles and incense, hoping i wouldn't cause a fire hazard. and my folks kept interrupting me, afraid that i was trying to burn the house, LOL.

so i like to enlist outside help, but of course i'll add in my own energies too - appropriate human actions, positive (or neutral) emotions and thoughts, and meditation & sorts etc.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-01, 23:07

hey I came across this about receiving spiritual guidance from one of the links on lucky mojo. apparently, it works.

if you want a question answered from the spirit world, in order to cross divide, put a stick from/found outside across the rim of a glass of water. the stick is suppose to cross and the answer will come in a dream. on the third night. this is from a radio show that the owner, cat, did on hoodoo. i will try this.

not sure if drea still visits the forum but i tried the freezing thing with the alumn foil. will see how that works.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-02, 11:59

Interesting! Let us know if it works for you please.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-02, 19:51

ok. does anybody know how to do a mojo? i tried one with melted candle wax and put some stuff in it. was fun to do. but it looks like a ball. smells very sweet. and when i put it on my bed, i had bad dreams. any tips on this?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-05, 00:56

my candles are doing funny things.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top