Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-18, 10:29

Ive just been reading about that on the lucky mojo forum. It doesnt sound very nice Shocked
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-18, 11:56

The Intraquil spirit. I don't know. I have a hard time believing a spirit will torment someone, to that degree. I have a friend that worked with it and gave up. Not sure if others have luck or not. I am leery of working with ubound spirits. At least the bound ones are either in their own realm or working with or for a person they can not attatch themselves to a person. It's my concern they we don't really know what type of spirit will come forth.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-19, 21:08

An update on my honey jar - I thought it was good but then i read all of the thread on the lucky mojo forum and started to worry because I missed a couple of things that they were saying i shouldve done, but ive stopped thinking negative now, i mean the intent is all there, and thats the main thing right. i also accidentally blew the candle out earlier as i was blowing the match out so I just relit the candle, was that the right thing to do? i dont seem to be very natural at all of this. i just studied the left over wax, from a build up of 3 nights and a long tall bit of wax is standing up and it looks like a penis! this also happened to someone on the forum and people were saying it was a really good sign, but lots of wax has ran down the sides of the jar which i think i read it meant tears will fall? sorry for all of my annoying questions, i am just completely new to all of this but want to learn, and want the jar to help me. im thinking of starting from scratch but i put so much effort into this one. im mainly worried about the blowing out of the candle.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-19, 22:04

i'm no expert, and i hope this may help, but what's done, is done? if your intention was fixated throughout the work, i would say the energy is out there. but if you fumbled during the ritual / worry over missed steps, then most likely the energy may not be strong or even appear.

my take is this: the purpose of rituals is to HELP you get in the zone of your intention and to block out any straying thoughts so that you are focused; the actions themselves don't miraculously make someone change their mind towards you. however, the items that you use have corresponding energies to your intention, that's why they are used.

traditionally, it is said that blowing out the candle means ending the spell there and then, but i've read others saying things still worked even when they did so. so i wouldn't put too much thought into that.

but if you intuitively (gut) feel that the energy is not put out, then by all means, do it again until you feel it's "right". then close your magick circle or whatever, stop any subsequent works, and don't think about it anymore.

am afraid i can't advise you on reading waxes, hopefully someone can advise you better.

again, i'm not an expert - if the entire above is wrong, i'll gladly welcome any rebuttals.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-20, 07:24

Thanks geri, i feel a bit stupid reading this back this morning, lastnight i was a bit anxious lol. but i have a gut feeling things are fine with it, i relit the candle straight away and also burned an extra one afterwards so going to keep going with it.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-20, 10:48

all the best, cinnamon! Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-20, 17:41

It sounds like you did just right.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-20, 19:14

@ Maggie! Interesting spells onn this site. I wonder if anyone has tried any of the spells?
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-20, 19:34

Thanks, Im going to try this one next Friday.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-23, 16:43

i think i may have started to see some signs since ive started my honey jar, do not sure whether this is robins spell or the honey jar, which ive been doing for 7 nights now. This week Ive been seeing my exes name EVERYWHERE, and hearing it EVERYWHERE! It is quite a common name but i dont usually see it of hear it this much. and when i burnt my candle lastnight it was the highest flame Ive ever seen on any candle, it was so tall and i was only using a birthday cake candle, but it started to become taller than the candle! and was very bright, and it stayed that tall until the very last second before it went out, and i looked at the wax that had ran down onto the jar lid and it was a heart shape! i burnt it again tonight and it was just a bright tall flame, but not as tall as lastnight, and very steady. Ive got a good feeling! also one of my exes friends who didnt speak to me ever for the 3 years we were together has suddenly started contacting me, he lives in another country and has a girlfriend so theres no reason for this, he seems to be digging for information and mentioning in a jokey way about if ive found anyone else. Sounds suspicious, but may be nothing. hes contacted me 4 times in 2 days on instant chat, and he never has before. Hmmm. but the honey jar is sounding good, does anyone with experience know? ive read a few different ways to interpret flames so not sure whats right.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-23, 16:48

Looks like a good sign CinnamonGirl! I hope it is. please keep us updated of developments. I hope it is your wish being manisfested.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-23, 21:40

It sounds to me by your description that it's going strong. That's a very good sign.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-24, 09:41

nice. Smile now all that's left is to have unwavering faith.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-24, 11:05

Thats part is the most difficult!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-24, 13:41

Yes it is.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by steve on 2011-08-29, 19:57

Hi,
I'm new here and been reading various parts of the forum and was wondering what people's success has been with different spell kits? Eg, I've seen it with Lucky mojo and also Miracle Utopia. The pricing varies greatly between the two but if there is something you want, costs aren't the issue, (well, it is in a way but rather get my person back more). Like everyone else here though, don't want to invest in something that is a scam, all we are really looking for is results, whether it be $35.00 kit or a $175.00 kit.

so, what I'm asking is has anyone had good success with buying these kits or is it better to try to find things on their own.

Thanks.
Steve

steve
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-29, 20:41

I have not tried the kits. Some others may have. I have found it best to make your own, maybe just myo.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-29, 21:38

I never got results from any spell kit ...
tina71

Back to top Go down

None free spell to try

Post by divineone on 2011-08-29, 23:41

I told a caster that I didn't have money to pay for a spell and he sent me the following I can do on my own. I have not tried it yet but if anyone here wants to I though I would share.

Materials for this ritual..

* A small piece of paper
* A thin black marker
* A candle of any color (Pink)

STEP 1: As you prepare a very basic altar... dim the lights, and put on some calming music... think about your single biggest desire in your life.
Be as specific as possible, and take as long as you need to think of something... as always, not too
greedy... but it can definitely be a "life changing" dream you've always wanted.

STEP 2: Sit down in front of your altar. On it should be the single candle and the marker.

STEP 3: Hold the marker in both hands such that your right hand is on the top, and your left
hand is around the bottom.

STEP 4: Make sure your right hand touches your head as you visualize your deepest dream coming true.
"See" in you mind's eye exactly how it will come true... and how you'll feel... and exactly how your life will change.

STEP 5: Next, draw a unique representation of your dream.
This could be a symbol, a letter, a more complex drawing... whatever you feel symbolizes your exact
desire to you.
Don't spend too much time on this...and don't stress about it... but whatever you draw must come from you.

STEP 6: Place the paper under your pillow for 3 consecutive nights.

STEP 7: If, after 3 nights, you have not seen your drawing in your dreams (or a representation)
of your drawing... bury the drawing close to your home, under ground.

STEP 8: As you bury it, say: "Mother earth, I request this wish come to pass.

If it is good for all, make it be.
And if not, let it go free."

Whatever happens let me know…The result will lead us on the actual casting.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-30, 02:07

that souds interesting
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-04, 10:41

Hello every1....

Since Icame to know about spells....

I found many free spells online.... but those sounded too good to be real....

but some days back i found 1 site.... i cant post it 4 some days ... i will post it later... anyways.... i feel its good to do spells urself..

I am planning to do a spell by myself... on this full moon night... if i will be able to get privacy..... (living with roommates) and spell has to be a secret and it is to be given time....

However i hav tried to do love spells for myself... you can also try... they really fill your heart with love.... most important thing about love spell is .... you should feel good... feel really good.... so i am waiting for a while... by the time its full moon ... i will be fine... right now i hav jus been seperated from my lover... so i need to wait till i really feel good and positive about our love.... then i will surely start with love spell work myself.... Any of you trying spells like me... please take time to share your experiences.... and any tips would be appreciated....

Loads of good wishes to you all....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None spellsandmagic.com

Post by yayaya on 2011-09-11, 15:05

I was looking through this site here with various spells. On certain spells some people leave their email address pertaining to that particular spell. Maybe they are spell casters or know some. It's worth a try. I hope this helps.

http://www.spellsandmagic.com/spells.html

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-12, 08:15

Hello All,
I wanted to jus inform u all....
If any1 wishing to do love spell by themselves....
Today is Full Moon, it is believed that love spells casted today are most potent......

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-12, 08:31

All the Best..... Trust in ur energy.... Do more and more visualisation.....
I know its difficult to visualise spending happy moments with loved one when u actaully know they are distant.... Also u might sometimes feel u r going crazy to dream or visualise what is not there.... And u see least chances of it happening.......but try it.... I felt it difficult as bitter moments come up sometimes.... So 1 thing that worked for me is ..... Visualising while listening to romantic songs.... I don know if it will make perfect sense.... But u can try to do it with new songs that touch ur heart.... By new songs i mean those which u have not heard while u were with them..... Coz i know those songs will lead u back to past.... But new songs will lead u to new situations.... Which u can very well visualise future with them... New Beginnings..... Love u all... Wish u loads of luck with ur spells.... Jus be very very positive...... And visualise..... Don jus visualise.... Feel them.... When u ll do that u ll feel u don really need them... U already have them..... At that point understand u r on ur track.... Achieving perfection.... Nothing can stop u from achieving ur desires......

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 03:03

HEALING SPELL

This can be adapted to heal anything. Just re-word it.
Write the names of the people taking part on a blue candle.

On a piece of parchment write a list of the things you wish to have healed.
This can be specific or general. For you, someone else, or just the universe in general.

Light the candle and see the energy being sent into the candle and leaving through the smoke
and flame to carry out your will. Hold the paper to the flame to burn.

As it does say:
By full moon's light, With helping hands,
I spread good health, Throughout the lands.
Send energies far and near,
To heal this earth, That I hold dear.
And all of those, So dear to me,
With harm to none, So mote it be.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 03:11

TO GAIN FORGIVENESS

Write the name of the one offended on one side of a Popsicle stick, and yours on the other side.
Place the stick in a jar, fill the jar half full with sugar.

Chant:
In this sugar we both stand, back to back, but hand to hand,
Change (name of the person's) sour thoughts of me, to sweet forgiving thought, I plead.

Add water untill three fourth full....and say with this water:
I wash away all that keeps us now at bay sugar water,
I now pray let forgiveness come my way

Cap the jar tightly and shake 9 times, saying:
Sugar sweet do your thing and bring (name of the person) forgiveness,
Quickly bring him/her of thoughts of me so sweet
That his/her forgiveness is complete

Shake the jar 9 times each day while saying the last chant.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 03:14

A SPELL FOR IMPROVING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Needed tools: Glass jar Honey Sugar Water Wooden Popsicle stick Permanent Marker

Put a mixture of one third honey, water, and sugar in a glass jar with a screw top.
Take wooden Popsicle stick (or equivalent), write the name of the person who is creating
problems through negative thoughts or actions on one side, and the perceived source of
the problem (witches, a particular person, etc.) on the other side.

Place stick in the jar and at least once a day, shake the jar vigorously.

The person who is having negative thoughts will have an improved ability to relate to those
persons or things he didn't like before. "He'll have sweet thoughts and won't know why."

If this person is someone who is causing you a specific problem, when you shake the jar say:
"Sweet, sweet thoughts of me, you will think, constantly."
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 03:18

another forgiveness spell.

FORGIVENESS SPELL

Description:
Write, on a sheet of paper, exactly what you have done that needs forgiveness.

Fold up the sheet and then write the name of the offended party.

Anoint it with only a drop of oil or maybe a drop of charged water.

Don't drown the paper or else it won't burn which is the next step.

Take a matchstick and light the paper in a fire safe container.

With the crime destroyed and the ashes washed away, say
"forgiveness I seek and safety I need,
help me now prepare the seed."

If you have a garden or a simple plant, scattering the ashes will help foster growth within the relationship.

Notes:
Charged water is any liquid that possesses a spiritual and usually not physical quality,
given by prayers, chants, and incantations. It's basically a Wiccan form of Holy Water.

Using a gemstone or other item to give it a charge is also a good idea.

Magnets are often used to give the water a special force and sapphires are good,
general enchanters. Keep in mind however that some crimes cannot be forgiven and
harsh words will only galvanize a situation.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 03:19

SPELL FOR RECONCILIATION

--1 white candle --1 blue candle --1 pink candle

Anoint each with love oil. Carve the names of yourself and the person you wish to reconcile
with in the blue candle. Invoke cerridwen and pan.

Light the white candle and say:
"Cerridwen, Mother, blessed be
I light this white candle to remove hostility."

Light the blue candle and say:
"Mother and Father, blessed be
Bring between (name) and I tranquility."

Light the pink candle and say:
"pan and Eros, blessed be
If there is still love between us, let it be.
For the good of all and harm to none, as I will, So mote it be!"

Let the candles burn down.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 03:24

A SPELL TO HELP LIFT HARD FEELINGS AND HEAL EMOTIONAL RIFTS

Item needed: 1 Quartz crystal

Find a nice quiet place where you can lay down, place the quartz crystal on you third eye and say:
"I call upon Gula, great goddess of Healing,
Guide the help to direct any bad feelings,
See this dark specters reeling.
By the grace of your power I ask you to heal them.
Teach each to feel what the other feels,
By the power of three, I wish it to be."

If you focus on one person the spell will affect that person a little better than just doing in general.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 03:27

TO HELP OVERCOME A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP

Gather: 1 yellow candle 2 pieces parchment (paper) Green ink.
2 drops Carnation oil 2 drops Lilac oil 1 green candle.
A green item to be used as a talisman.
Heat resistant dish.

Cast a circle.
Light the yellow candle saying:
"I light this candle to wash away the pain of a broken relationship and to send out friendship in love and understanding."

Write on the parchment, using the green ink, all your hurt feelings.

When finished, sprinkle the paper with the oils.

Light the green candle and hold the green talisman and parchment over the flame.
Say three times:
"Let there be love and understanding in (insert both names) relationship.
Let the winds of heaven flow over our problems, and see fit to remove them."

Place the parchment in the dish and burn it with the flame of the green candle.

Scatter the ashes to the wind, and throw the talisman into the ocean, or bury it away from your home.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 03:33

this is super long.

A LOVE SPELL FOR THE WANING MOON

Rather than focusing on drawing love into your life, this spell focuses on removing
the lonely longing we all experience when we are not part of a special twosome.

For this simple magic you will need:
Three glasses or chalices
A small picture of two happy people
A love-associated oil such as rose, apple blossom, or vanilla (vanilla extract from your kitchen is an
excellent substitute for the oil)
A candle in pink, red, or silver.

The picture you choose does not have to be anything special; in fact, it works better if it is
something you cut from a magazine that can be viewed as an overall concept of your goal,
rather than as a concrete image.

Fill two of the chalices about half-full with water and set them on opposite ends of your alter.
These will represent yourself and the person who will soon come into your life as being apart,
each feeling like only "half" of something you have yet to discover.

Set the empty chalice in the center of the alter. Put the oil, picture, etc., wherever it is
convenient for you to place them.

Perfuming the air with your oil by using it to anoint a
working candle (one lit to offer you light to see by) can also add to the atmosphere.

If you choose to do this, make sure you visualize your goal and project it into the
candle as you work.

Light it as soon as you have cast your circle, so that it can function as your working light. Say:
Candle red (or silver or pink) as love light bright,
Carry my prayers to the God & Goddess tonight.

Begin, as always, by slowing your mind and focusing inward until the visualization of loneliness
ending comes clearly to you.

Form a picture of yourself as you are now...alone...and allow yourself to build up a complete
hatred and intolerance for this state of being.

Pour all of that deeply-felt emotion into the mental image and then, with a burst of will, force
that image far, far away from you. See it flying out into the vast darkness of the universe,
exploding, and being harmlessly absorbed in the endless vacuum of space.

Now focus your attention on the center chalice, which is empty. See it as unused potential
waiting to be filled by you. Invest the empty cup with all of your hopes and dreams of romance,
companionship, love, and loyalty.

If you are female, the chalice on the left will represent you; if male, the one the right is yours.
These are the traditional directional attributes of the feminine and the masculine in many cultures.

Lift the chalice that represents you, and then the other, holding them both out to your sides
as far away from each other as possible.

Feel your need pouring into yours, and the need of someone yet unknown to you filling the other.

Look into the depths of the empty chalice and feel the aching loneliness inside you melting
away as the cup fills with loving potential, representing unity and wholeness, aching to be used.

While still focusing on the empty vessel, bring the two cups to your breast and sense the
energy you have invested in them straining to come together.

Pour as much energy as you can into this image and then, when you feel the time is right,
pour the contents of the of the two chalices into the empty center one.

Sense the happiness and relief of the two halves of the whole which are now united.

Seal the magical union with a single drop of the oil you have chosen. As it mingles with
the energy of the joined waters, intone words that affirm the success of your spell:
Separated at birth, full circle come, Two halves of wholeness are joined as one.
With harm to none, leaving all choice free, By my will, So Mote It Be!

Lastly, take the picture and hold it over the chalice, allowing the joyful energy
within to be transferred to the picture.

Project your likeness, and that the one you have drawn into your life, onto the image.
When you have invested as much energy as you can, place a single drop of the water,
and another of the oil, on the picture, fold it tightly, and carry it with you until the moon phase changes.

At that point it should be burned.
If you feel the need, repeat the spell on the next full moon.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 03:35

TO BE RECONCILED AFTER DOING SOMETHING BAD TO A LOVER

Grab a black candle, a white candle, a photo of the pair of you together during a happy time
in your relationship (if you don't have one, find a ticket stub from a great date, or a flower he
gave you, something like that...something that recalls a very happy time in the relationship)
and something to carve into the candles with.

Empower the candles with your intention to:
(black) drive the nastiest from your life and the lives of those you LOVE, and (white) forgive,
accept and form a bond with the one you LOVE.

On the white candle, carve symbols and
runes of love, affection, friendship, joy, trueness (if you were planning to marry, linked rings
would not be out of the question).

On the black candle, carve runes and symbols of the things you mentioned: drugs, self-doubt ,promiscuity...all the nastiest that you want out of your life.

Use a piece of string to wrap the photo of you two around the white candle, near the base,
or set the memento under the candle.

Place the black and the white candle next to each
other on your altar and light the black candle with words to the effect of:
'All evils of the past take flight.
What was one wrong shall be made right.
I topple thee from your dark tower
and drive thee out with all my power.
My love shall be a sacred key.
Thus I will it; so shall it be!'
(this chant uses 8 lines of 8 syllables each [8=justice])

Let the candle burn all the way down. When it is gone, take any remaining debris, and throw
it into a living body of water or bury it far from your home.

The next day (or appropriate time, if you use moon timing), light the white candle with positive words like:
'Draw ye now beside me, Oh great forces of love.
I summon thee hither from paradise above.
Encircle my being with joy, mercy and trust,
And let my life fill up with all things that are just.'
(4 [stability] couplets of 2 [partnership] lines of 6 [balance] syllables each)

Let this candle burn down. Wrap any remainder with the memento in a cotton handkerchief
and keep it with you, in your purse or a jacket pocket or something. He will be inclined towards
forgiveness if you are truly sorry for what you did and love him.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-21, 04:00

these r nice 1ce.... Thanks....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 04:45

no problem, ishh!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 04:46

This spell will stop an arguement, or it will simmer down negative feelings between two parties.
Items you will need

• 1 white candle
  • 1 red candle
  • 1 green candle
  • 3 dark blue candles
  • 2 sticks or trinkets
  • Some thread or yarn (as much as you would like)

Place the white, red, and green candles together on a table or altar. Then, take the 3 dark blue candles; place them in a triangle, evenly apart around the other candles.

Then take the two trinkets or stiks together in your left hand. Light the candles and wind the thread around the two things and while you are, chant:

I am water, I am earth, From my birth, These two figures, Leap and bite, Within my sight, Bring them close, Bring them near, Disintegrate hate and fear, Love and harmony, Must now rule, Leave the foolishness, To the fool, Light and tranqility, Come now near, Drive away the hate and Fear!

(Let the candles burn themselves out.) Then, repeat this spell until the yarn/string is all wound up around the things, Then bury the two trinkets/sticks two feet into the ground while chanting:

Go back to mother earth, Heal and harmonize, This new birth!

Chant that until you've coverned it with the last of the soil. Smile Very Happy
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 08:41

To Geri- do you have any spell to keep your loved one with you (and stop him from going astray again)? Also to make sure he stops feeling sorry for the other person. Thank you
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 12:40

hey scammed, you can try this. i lifted this off a reader who has great concepts about life:

TO MAINTAIN YOUR CURRENT LOVE / UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Every Full Moon, light a white (blessing) and a pink (happiness) candle.

View the Moon before you light them, then say:

“The kind Fates have blessed my home,
The kind Fates have blessed my heart,
The kind Fates have blessed my loved ones,
I offer thanks with a humble heart.
I thank the Goddess for my life,
I thank the Goddess for my love.
I thank the Goddess for continued blessings already on their way.
Blessed be.”

Also burn some high-quality incense, the best you have.
Do this each month to make your good fortune last.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 12:52

not sure about the second part? but you could try binding spells, something like this:

Perhaps the most powerful spell that can get you to make your husband / boyfriend loyal to you is in all its terms only a love spell. Love spells can be tricky and should always be carried out with the utmost care and attention. Given below is a basic spell that can be performed on your husband to ensure that he remains loyal. Other methods also include Sprinkling of an herb known as licorice on your husband’s footprints to ensure his return, adding garlic to his food and placing either rosemary or marigolds under your husband’s pillow while he is asleep.

Items you will need:
Lock of Hair of the husband tied with a pink ribbon
Lock of your own hair tied with white ribbon
Three pink candles
One apple
Cinnamon Oil – 3 drops
Rose Petals – 7

Method:
First take a lock of your husband's hair and have it tied with a ribbon that is pink in color. Light three pink candles. Then hollow out the apple and place the lock of hair inside the apple along with 7 rose petals, a lock of your own hair tied with white ribbon and add 3 drops of cinnamon oil. Next pass the apple through the flame of each of the three pink candles visualizing your husband and yourself. Tie the apple in a piece of white cloth and have it buried under your bedroom window. This will help strengthen the bond between you and your husband.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 12:56

@ Geri_long. Thank you. I don't know anything about incense. What would be a high quality incense? Or would candles work in place of incense? Thanks again. Much appreciated.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 13:02

haa, actually i'm not sure either. perhaps maggie can help better? Smile i do know that yarrow incense sticks are normally used in love spells. am not sure if incense sticks are used to initiate your ritual or "clear space" for your work; perhaps might be better not to substitute?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 14:08

Maggie -your expert opinion is needed. What do you suggest? Thanks to both of you.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 14:23

I always use Dragon's Blood incence to clear negative energy. I like to burn use that prior to performing a spell. You could use sage, but Dragon's blood is easy and I find not as messy.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 14:30

One more question- where can I buy these? There are no "new age" stores around where I live. Is this available via the internet? Any suggestions of a site to visit? Thanks again and thanks Geri_long.I appreciate the info.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 15:15

I got a huge box of it off of eBay for around 8 dollars, two years ago. I burn it frequently, so it's amazing it's lasted this long. If you can wait I will see tonight if I can't find the seller I got it from. I will have to wade through the beginning of my many eBay purchases and I have to take care of some things this afternoon. Preference with scents is indivudual, but I love the smell. My son tells me it smells like a "head shop" when I burn it, but he too likes the smell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-21, 15:23

Hey Elya, U can also use cinnamon or sandalwood candle for cleansing the aura u may get them easily... and for love spell if u wud like to use some incense then go by ur heart whichever makes u feel loving and loved,.... one that makes u feel positive,.... slowly u ll get by ur self what suits u... after all as far as i know its all about how comfortably and nicely (clearly) u put ur wish out in the universe.... jus be very clear in ur goals ... and visions... that s all that matters... share ur experience....k... best wishes

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-21, 15:25

scammed wrote:One more question- where can I buy these? There are no "new age" stores around where I live. Is this available via the internet? Any suggestions of a site to visit? Thanks again and thanks Geri_long.I appreciate the info.

I buy many things in the lucky mojo store, they have everything you need.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-21, 15:31

@ scammed... sorry last post was for u

@ elya... sorry to mention ur name...

i missed it for a while... sorry to both

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 16:21

Thank you everyone for your feedback. Maggie, I will wait for your post about thr previous seller. Thanks again
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 16:43

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragons-Blood-Lot-3-Nag-Champa-Incense-Sticks-45-gr-/350487222502?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519aaa98e6

The seller I went to has deactivated his eBay store. He may be on the net. His user name was Tom's Incense. Here is a link to some, but you may find it for a cheaper price. You can put it in Ebay's and Google search bars and see what you find.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top