Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 16:48

Thanks Maggie! I will certainly check them out.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 16:52

http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Blood-120-Sticks-Incense/dp/B0016Z3BA4/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&m=A20EPGHSJI88HE&s=generic&qid=1316634471&sr=1-35

Here you go. He sells in Amazon. His prices are much lower than most and it came packaged well too. I have ordered a few times from Amazon and things have always come in.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 17:01

Thank Maggie! I just ordered it through Amazon.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 17:04

I will getting more soon, too. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None help with performing my own spell

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 12:59

hi everyone. i have a blood spell that a witch gave me, she said to light a blue candle for love and a purple candle for power. now i thought that pink candles were for love. i want to know if she purposely gave me the wrong candle spell or is she telling me right? any suggestions would help. thank you in advance.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 13:09

The blue color is not associated with love. Pink or red for passion are the colors for love. I have a thread on candle colors and you can Google to find many other places that will say the same. Please post the spell as some may want to use it. Blue by the way is more for calm and tranquility, to cool a situation. It can also be used to bring the police to a criminal.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 13:12

okay this is what the spell consist of.

this will take some time to do. using the sock you have, make a small poppet, a human form. add any identifying items to it that make it him.
hair color, eye color, any tattoos or scares. think very hard about him as you make this. stuff it if possible with something that reminds you of him, grass for instance if he used to cut the grass at your house.
also you will need blood. your own, you can use menstral blood or blood from a small cut. make sure you put a smile on his face. this should take you a few days to make. on the night of the new moon, take this to your alter and light a blue candle to represent love. then a purple candle to represent your power. now. using some of your hair, wrap the poppet with your hair thinking about how you are binding him to you. you must do this every night for 5 nights. each night see him coming closer
to you. or see him phoning you. be very clear in what you see. put all of your love and emotion in to each step of this. you may add more blood each night. after 5 nights, sleep with the poppet under your pillow and try to think of him before you fall asleep. do this until the full moon. at the full moon, take the poppet outside and bury it under a tree.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 13:25

I personally would not use that. I am not trying to put down your friend, but the poppet should represent him. You don't want to use your hair or your grass. You can use any personal effects of his, but not your own. You can use his writing, bits of clothing, bodily fluid, nail clippings and HIS hair, not your's. Any or all of the items will help. You work the poppet for some time--a month to 6 weeks talking to it as though it's him, srawing him to you, then bury in the graveyard asking that the spirits help you.

What you can do is put any of your bodlily fluids including blood, spit, hair in a jar with love and attraction oil and if you have a picture of you both together bury in his yard, if not just use your picture and his name, then you can use your hair to bind you two together.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 13:32

now, if i can ask, why would you not use this spell? explain to me your opinion. what would be the dangers in using this spell they way it is. i need to know because i just do not want to screw this up. do you think the witch is tripping me up or there is something about the spell that can make things worse? your opinion?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 13:33

It is my opinion that the last part of what she told you was right

"you must do this every night for 5 nights. each night see him coming closer to you. or see him phoning you. be very clear in what you see. put all
of your love and emotion in to each step of this. you may add more blood
each night. after 5 nights, sleep with the poppet under your pillow and
try to think of him before you fall asleep. do this until the full
moon. at the full moon, take the poppet outside and bury it under a
tree."

However, I would do it for much longer than 5 nights. Some think a tree in a cemetary gives great power to a spell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 13:40

okay now, the hair part, she says to wrap my hair around it each time i perform the spell, why should i not use my own hair? also how long do you think i should work the spell, roughly? i am sorry for asking so many questions but i want to get this right without a mess on my hands.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 13:42

The blue is not for love for one thing. Using your hair is binding you. A poppet is an effigy. You are using it to represent him. You ask the spirits to help him come to you. I don't know if she is purposely tripping you, but the spell is not one I would use. The blue is one that will cool your relationship. The purple candle is also not to represent love. Purple gives clairity. You could use amethyst instead, but not for a love spell, that's rose quartz. Possibly she is not used to using a poppet or a love spell, but really she is mistaken about some things. You can use what ever you want to make the poppet, even a Ken doll, or a felt cut out than you stitch togther and stuff with as much of his personal items. Try to make it look as much like him as you can by attatching a picture of his face to the face part.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 13:44

I anwered one of those questions just now. If you can work it for a whole month, but at lease a couple of weeks.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 13:49

okay, now i get confused with the term binding. does it mean to keep away or does it mean to stay with me, so to speak. it has been stuffed with personal items already. i do know the purple is to represent power. now when you say to cool the relationship, explain that to me.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 13:55

http://zer0dmx.tripod.com/spells/love_spells.html

These offer great ideas. Please look at blue candles--it does away with, not brings. For istance it cools an enmies attention or stops a love affair, by cooling it, not brings love to you.

Last edited by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 14:36; edited 1 time in total
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 14:04

okay i did check out the blue candle meaning. now my question to you is, should i use a pink candle instead? by they way thank you for the site, i think i will go with that. i have to say i think they witch was truly tripping me up. something kept telling me it will keep him farther away if you use this spell.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 14:30

hello Geri,
I feel u shall cast a spell only if u feel comfortable with it.
Personally, i feel i would never try such a spell, i have tried casting spells, all spells that i cast i feel good after performing them, so just think about it, if u will feel good, spell u posted is seeming scary to me, rather i would advice to try a white love spell, wiccan... Jus an advice... All i can say is if u will cast a spell that felt comfortable and right to u, u ll feel amazing.... That will add to positive vibes u ll be sending out to help ur spell....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 14:38

I agree with that, Ishh. geri73, I would use a pink or red candle.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 14:42

@ geri i have a spell... Its white love spell, its a simple spell to be performed monthly... If u require a spell to strengthen love.... U can pm me ur email id... Or i guess i will post it here... So that others can use it too like Maggie said....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 14:53

Please post it, Ishh. There are some wanting to do their own spells.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 14:58

Sure i wil post it here. . . Bt i guess i wil post it in topic, Do it urself spells, that wud be better. .
@geri please find it there or else i will mail u....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 15:12

I was thinking the do yourself spells topic may be best.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 15:26

Unbreakable Love Spell

To strengthen and secure the love in any relationship, or to progress your relationship to a stage or more committment, cast this spell every month or any time you feel you need a bit of an extra boost.

EQUIPMENT:
• A long peice of white string (or shoelace)
• A red candle

PREPARATION:
Prepare your casting circle, altar and any equipment. Lay everything out in front of you – the candle, the string and some matches to light the candle with. This spell is best performed seated.

CASTING:
Begin by taking a quiet moment, with your eyes closed and your body still, to concentrate and summon all your power and energy from the universe around you.
Take a deep breath in, and let it out slowly, feeling your power grow inside you and spread throughout your body, and into your arms and legs.
Light the candle, and recite the following to bless the spell and prepare your power:
With this candle I ask for love,
The flame burns bright as does my love,
The flame burns long as does my love,
The flame burns hot as does my love.

Let the flame of the candle represent your love for your partner, the love your partner has for you, and the love you share together in your relationship.
As the candle burns, sit comfortably and stare deeply at the flame. As the flame flickers, imagine your love wavering, but the flame never goes out, it always comes back and restores itself, and so should your love.
After a few minutes of meditating on the flame, pick up the string. You are going to tie 5 knots in the string, and as you tie each knot, you recite the incantation as below.
Repeat each line 3 times – once before the knot, once during the knot, and once after the knot. Visualise your partner as you tie each knot.

Knot 1:
I promise to love, and I ask the earth to strengthen my love.
Knot 2:
I promise to love, and I ask the fire to strengthen my love.
Knot 3:
I promise to love, and I ask the air to strengthen my love.
Knot 4:
I promise to love, and I ask the water to strengthen my love.
Knot 5:
I promise to love, and I ask the aether to strengthen my love.

Coil the string into a little ball and place it in front of the candle. Allow the candle to burn down for a few more minutes while you concentrate on the flame and on the promises you have made and the things you have asked for.
Feel your power flowing into the candle, and as it does so the spell becomes stronger and more potent. After a few minutes, blow out the candle to complete the spell.

AFTERMATH:
Close your eyes and take a moment to visualise your wishes and desires, and the intended outcome of your spell. Make bright, sharp, vivid and loud pictures in your mind to see exactly what you want to happen.
Take the string and carry it around with you in your pocket. Any time you feel, you can put your hand in your pocket and feel the 5 knots to reawaken the power of the spell.

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 15:28

Sorry for font... actaully its in pdf format n i copy pasted it... if anybody need in pdf file pm me ur email id... i ll be glad to mail too...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 15:36

Friends... I have two more spells from this witch... i will post them here 2moro... 1 of it is Guardian Angel Spell... Its for feeling peaceful.... I have seen people feeling very impatient (ofcourse it natural) waiting for spell to manifest... so its a spell for helping oneself to feel at peace with oneself... and focus on other areas of life and be positive.... other 1 is break them up spell... which i dont believe ethically one should cast but still if some1 wish i will post it here....believe in urself... and cast ur own spells... ur heart will know u have done what u can do so u will get what u deserve..... Wish u all luck....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 15:38

thank you for the spell. btw, how do you find your id, i am still quite new to this.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 15:48

My disclaimer is i have never tried this spell

Spell to Protect Your Love From Another

Note: DO NOT use this spell to "steal" another's boyfriend or girlfriend! Its purpose is to keep your mate from wandering, not to make someone else's wander.

Items:
1 candle to represent yourself (in appropriate color) -
1 candle to represent your love (in appropriate color) -
1 candle to represent the third person (in
appropriate color black) - Sewing Needles -
1 Red Candle - Dragons Blood or
other Protection Incense

Ritual: Cast a proper circle before doing any magickal work. Inscribe the candle that represents you with your name. Inscribe the candle that represents your lover with his or her name. If the third persons name is known, inscribe the third candle with his or her name. If the name is unknown, you can inscribe "All Others".
Anoint your candle and your lovers candle with any type of "Love" oil. Anoint the other person's candle with any type of "repelling" oil. On the candle representing the Other One, stick sewing needles throughout the candle where the letters are closed (ex: if there is a letter "o", place a needle through the "o").
Light this candle while concentrating all of the bad feelings this person has caused you. Place this candle in the upper right hand corner of your Altar. Rid yourself of the negative feelings you charged the third person's candle with, and light the Protection Incense. Visualize what you want to accomplish with this spell. Call upon the Goddess for protection over the lovers. Light the candle that
represents you and say:

This candle is (name). Her/His love for (name) burns eternal as does this flame."
Light your lovers candle from your candle and say:
"This candle is (name). Her/His love for (name) burns eternal as does this flame."
Light the Red candle from the Lover candle and say:
"This candle represents (your name and her/his name)'s love for each other. No one shall make the other's eye wander. This candle binds together (name and name) eternally in love. Their love for each other burns as does this flame."

Let all candles burn down while concentrating on how much your lover loves you, and vice versa. Throw into the garbage the leftover wax and needles from the other person's candle. (after cooling) Put your leftover wax and your lover’s leftover wax into a glass jar, seal it, and bury it within the Earth.

Since this spell borders on the "mind rape" theory of taking away one's free will, it is best to get your lover's permission before performing this spell.

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 15:49

sorry again.. its from pdf direct...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 15:57

@ hope, thanks for that...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 16:07

geri73 to pm a member just look at their name. Under their avatar if they have one will be a little box that shows a mp. If you click on that you can privately message the person.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-22, 16:16

@ Ishh - for sharing
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 16:17

i agree.... Pink and red candles are for love.... But as far as i know if u desire to replace any candle... Then it shall be replaced by white candle as it is believed white is having all colours in it....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 16:25

thanks everyone for the great information. i thought that the spell that was given to me was a lil off. especially the blue candle thing.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 16:57

got one more question, just to make sure, the new moon starts this month on the 27th?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-22, 17:15

yes... Its on 27, if u wan to be precise... U can confirm timings too when moon will be 0% full at ur place i mean country....... Accordingly Then plan timing of ur spell.... U can google it easily by typing someting like... Moon phase 2011... Hope it helps...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 17:45

thanks everyone for being so helpful.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-22, 21:04

again thank you all.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 21:45

Y.W.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-22, 22:45

hey, thanks all for the update! Smile most of the spells look easy and appealing to do. but arrgh, getting supplies here is a real chore. currently, i have a box of white and blue candles, 3 pink and 2 red ones. now i need oils... been trying to find reasonable suppliers. lucky mojo looks good, but the shipping cost is not.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-23, 00:41

Ishh wrote:i agree.... Pink and red candles are for love.... But as far as i know if u desire to replace any candle... Then it shall be replaced by white candle as it is believed white is having all colours in it....

That is true.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-23, 00:45

Geri, you may be able to make your own oils and quite simply. You could search to see if they have recipes on the net. Sometimes it's as simple as a mixture of oils and spices you may have in your kitchen.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-23, 00:59

I get them from ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOP-12-Essential-Oils-LOT-56-Aromatherapy-Starter-SET-/330354712794?

they offer lots of 6, 12 or more, buy a whole lot and you will be set for a while.

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-23, 01:09

Or in my case I might be set for life lol. I have so much stuff that it makes me wonder what was I thinking?! I have 2 store away large boxes, a cooler and several boxes of spell makings.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-23, 01:16

lol, you can always sell them on ebay and get some $$$
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-23, 01:33

I will give them away first. Smile My stupidity or desperateness is just that.

I have never sold a spirit or an item, though given plenty away.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-23, 11:23

@Ishh, thank you for sharing your spells, if it was copyrighted material or spells copied from another site, make sure to post the source.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-23, 11:46

Hope, spells r given to me by Crystal Whitestone...
Unbreakable Love Spell... Was a gift from her.... Still I am glad to share her site address
its : www.allmagicspells.com

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-24, 03:46

Hello, I found a spell Called contacting a friend....

But i am not able to make complete sense how to do it....
I found it at http://ladyoftheearth.com/spells/contact-friend.txt
I am posting it here... if anyone can guide me how to perform it specially the "making cross with salt part"
Thanks in advance....
Sounding desperate... sorry ... cant help... i really need help on this...

SPELL FOR CONTACTING A FRIEND
Rowan Moonstone

This spell should be used to cause someone with whom you have lost contact to contact you. It is not manipulation so much as an astral call for contact when you have no other way to reach them that you know of.

You will need:
White candle anointed w/ sandalwood oil
Sandalwood incense
photo of the person
small glass of water
salt

Light the white candle and the incense. Place the picture of the person on your altar. Put 2 heaping tablespoons of salt in the palm of your right hand. Let a small amount of salt trickle into the glass while making the sign of the equal armed cross of the elements. Make this cross 3 times. Say " Call me" three times as you do this. Then set the glass on the altar and say "Get in touch with me, please." They should contact you by the time the water has evaporated from the glass.

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top