Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-24, 04:01

Its going to be New Moon....

All of us have wishes.... So I thought of sharing a spell I found:

TO MAKE A WISH COME TRUE

On the night of a new moon, write your wish on a bay leaf. Simply take the bay
leaf outside and look at the moon. Then kiss the leaf three times and sleep with
it under your pillow.

Source: http://ladyoftheearth.com/spells/wish-come-true.txt

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-24, 04:18

For those who want to try to cast their own spells....

Some basics....

Spells and spell casting.

It seems that there are as many different ways and ethical practices as
there are gods and goddesses in the universe. If you take into
consideration that spells and the way you cast them is what makes them effective it begins to make perfect sense why.

In effective spell casting there are three very important ingredients that
you must have, resolve, focus, and comfort.

Without resolve there can be no change, it is your commitment to an action that is the basis of a spell. You have to really want it! Without a genuine intention to effect a change you are casting magic to the wind, cluttering up an otherwise flowing universe. Spells without resolve can be detrimental undirected or worse misdirected energy is free to change unknown situations.

Make sure you really want the change you are trying to make. When you get it, it's yours. This is where a little divination would come in handy to
make sure you will be truly happy with the outcome of your spell.

Focus, direction, or meditation, how good can aim? The focus of your spell casting is as important as the resolve to make a change. If you can't see the broad side of a barn you will not have the ability to effect a change on it. You have to be able to taste it! If you physically build a dog house, you have to have some idea what it will look like when you are done. A spell is like a dog house, if you don't know what it's supposed to look like when your done, you could very well end up with a failed attempt or worse. You have to belive it's possible. If you can't belive that something is possible it's not. Anything is possible if you truly belive it can happen. If you belive you can make a change and you know how the change will take place and you can picture the end result of your spell, you are there.

Comfort is easy, if you can't ethically accept the responsibility for your
spell or there is something that bothers you about what you are trying to do or how you are going about it, don't. You are the power in your spell, you are the creator and the control.

Poor comfort will mess up your focus and your resolve. Without comfort you will have a very poor spell at best.

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-24, 07:44

You do not necessarily need to spell cast but can do positive affirmations especially during a waxing moon or full moon write down your wishes by candle light to the universe and they say be careful what you wish for.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ani_hasiib on 2011-09-24, 11:27

Dear members,

I saw this website http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/love-spells.htm on casting yr own spell. It is soo interesting. But seriously im not good and certainly have no confidence to cast a spell on my own. Afraid it might not work. Razz

ani_hasiib
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-24, 18:20

@ani_hasibb, please make sure you post on the right topic, the welcome new members topic is for introductions only, not for further discussions, if now sure where to post, open a new topic.
thank you for your cooperation
hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-25, 14:17

okay when starting my spell, should i start at 12am on the 27 or later on that night?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-25, 15:10

hello Geri,
I am trying but not very sure,
I feel u shall 1st check exact time of new moon... Then after anytime of day or night u can choose, coz till next 3 nights will be potent as new moon... Also if u want to choose perfetct time u can check out which hours of day are ruled by venus ( venus coz u r going for love spell right??) which differs day by day so u need to refer table of hours... Jus google a bit u can get to precision... Hope that would help...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-25, 15:15

hey but it is very important that u get exact
time of day (sometime exact time is during day sometime night) so u find out exact time of day the moon has fully wanned ie its new moon then... And so then after any time will be quite fine....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-25, 15:37

if you found ti
me of new moon at your location ie as per your time zone then it s ok....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-25, 15:43

yeah i am central standard time so it says 6:09am

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-25, 17:05

ok... Then u can do it after that... ... All the best

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-26, 05:12

SPELL FOR CONTACTING A FRIEND
Rowan Moonstone

This spell should be used to cause someone with whom you have lost contact to contact you. It is not manipulation so much as an astral call for contact when you have no other way to reach them that you know of.

You will need:
White candle anointed w/ sandalwood oil
Sandalwood incense
photo of the person
small glass of water
salt

Light the white candle and the incense. Place the picture of the person on your altar. Put 2 heaping tablespoons of salt in the palm of your right hand. Let a small amount of salt trickle into the glass while making the sign of the equal armed cross of the elements. Make this cross 3 times. Say " Call me" three times as you do this. Then set the glass on the altar and say "Get in touch with me, please." They should contact you by the time the water has evaporated from the glass.[/quote]

Can someone guide me what is meant by "making equal armed cross of the elements"?? How to do that exactly.??

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-26, 06:41

Thanks for sharing all these!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-26, 14:40

i feel tired and weak already and i have not even started the spell.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-26, 14:55

geri73, It is best not to cast a spell when you are tired or sick. You have to muster all the energy you can to project it out. No worries though, just get your energy up and cast soon. Some will be precise with certain lunar cycles, but there is another theory I have seen work just as well, and that is to perform a spell when in need.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-26, 15:01

thank you, though i have time to get my strength. i have had ample sleep. i just feel that is too early to be so weak and tired during the day. very strange. maybe it is all in my head. i am in need and know what i am going to do. the new starts at 609am. tired already. can you give me some advice on what to do until that time.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-26, 15:05

oh btw, when before and after performing such a spell, i should take a bath right?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-26, 16:08

You can take a cleansing bath and clean and smudge your house. Try and take a small nap of you're just tired. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-09-28, 04:39

Hello, I found a spell for reuniting Lovers ... Its different and very detailed one... I was amazed to go through... unfortunately I cannot do this spell.. It needs altar to be set up for 7 days... living with room mates suck for that matter.... Anyways u can find it here.... :

http://reviews.ebay.com/FREE-Magic-Love-Spell-To-Reunite-With-an-Ex-Lover?ugid=10000000008812009

Hope it helps...

Atleast the tips to prepare yourself mentally for bringing back the love of your life are incredible... I wish all go through... Hope that helps to all like it did to me....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-09-28, 05:18

Has anyone tried wearing any of the Lucky Mojo oils? I may have a meeting with my ex soon and was thinking of ordering some to wear. Any recommendations, does it work if they dont get that close to you? Ive heard of smearing it on door handles and stuff but I dont really understand how that works, so they get some on them, and then if they go and talk to someone else afterwards how come that doesnt make them be attractive to the next person they talk to if they smell it? I tried to register on the lucky mojo forum but Im already registered and have forgotten my username so if anyone can help on here it would be great!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-28, 11:36

You may be able to find the same Lucky Mojo oils on eBay and get them in faster. You can empower them to work specifically for your ex. I would suggest a mixture of love, atrraction and follow me boy oil. Elizabeth root chips or the whole root in a red pouch and carried in your purse is a great female tool for drawing love. You may want to read up on Elizabeth root. I know a lot swear by it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-09-28, 11:42

Thanks Maggie, yeah I am going to get them on ebay, they have quite a lot on there. That sounds like a good combination, there are so many different ones. Ill look up Elizabeth Root as well! Im planning on just dabbing them on my pulse points, he wont be getting that close to me (well not unless he asks lol), but its worth a try. How do I empower them to work specifically for him? Just hold them and pray and focus? and say what I want as I apply them?
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-28, 11:56

Exactly--as far as empowering them. I like to hold the oil in both hands while doing that. The whole Elizabeth root is harder to find, but I did find one on eBay, when I casted for a friend. I do think it is a good one to have. The chips I used in her honey jar. I sent some to another friend and she claimed they worked well for her. I am a fan of using roots. I love my High John and use it often.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-09-28, 12:05

Thanks so much! I will definitely buy some of that.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-28, 12:17

Y.W. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-04, 17:32

CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-08, 18:47

hello everyone... My lover is back.... I will get back with more details... I did spells by myself... And i will write all details of how life has forced him to come back.... I did take help from a person i met in a forum... I believe its he who brought him to understand that we belong together...... Now i m talking to him... So i will get back later... Spells work.... Law of attraction works.... I saw it with my eyes.... I am soooooo happy.... i wan to specially thank
Maggie, Hope n scammed....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-08, 19:03

hi Ishh,
thats very good to hear, i hope that you can share it with me so i can also get my love back Smile
thanks
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-08, 22:06

I'm happy for you Ishh. flower
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-08, 23:53

Glad for you Ishh! Yours posts have always been really positive and you always seemed to do a lot of research about spells.

Hopefully things will work out for the rest of us too.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yayaya on 2011-10-09, 00:19

Congrats Ishh! I wish you the best and hopefully things will work out for the rest of us:)

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-09, 07:24

ishh, congrats! do share with us what you did; hope it will help others with their desires too. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-09, 07:41

@ ishh.I am so happy for you.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-09, 10:38

congratulations issh, please share what spells you did yourself and who you used!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-10, 08:17

hello,
thank you everyone...
sorry... i was with my lover for full 2 days.... so now everything is fine...
and i am going to write everything i did for all of you....
I am not sharing personal details... but truth is I noticed everything i did has worked.. all questions in my mind relating to him are answered by him even without asking him.... I will post spells that i did... and the person I met has a blog... I will open a topic in spell caster's discussion.... If anyone wish to know anything specific pm me...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-10, 08:33

For all lovers trying to go in for anything... Before considering any spell first forgive ur lover and accept him/her as they are... only then you can have pure heart where there is only love... and that will make next steps more easy....
ok so I did this spell last full moon...
As I knew there were things that were coming in between us... Things that stood in front of him like a wall he cant break... i did not know anything in particular... but i knew something was there so all i thought was making our love secure and strong so that any thing cannot stand in between...
Ishh wrote:Unbreakable Love Spell

To strengthen and secure the love in any relationship, or to progress your relationship to a stage or more committment, cast this spell every month or any time you feel you need a bit of an extra boost.

EQUIPMENT:
• A long peice of white string (or shoelace)
• A red candle

PREPARATION:
Prepare your casting circle, altar and any equipment. Lay everything out in front of you – the candle, the string and some matches to light the candle with. This spell is best performed seated.

CASTING:
Begin by taking a quiet moment, with your eyes closed and your body still, to concentrate and summon all your power and energy from the universe around you.
Take a deep breath in, and let it out slowly, feeling your power grow inside you and spread throughout your body, and into your arms and legs.
Light the candle, and recite the following to bless the spell and prepare your power:
With this candle I ask for love,
The flame burns bright as does my love,
The flame burns long as does my love,
The flame burns hot as does my love.

Let the flame of the candle represent your love for your partner, the love your partner has for you, and the love you share together in your relationship.
As the candle burns, sit comfortably and stare deeply at the flame. As the flame flickers, imagine your love wavering, but the flame never goes out, it always comes back and restores itself, and so should your love.
After a few minutes of meditating on the flame, pick up the string. You are going to tie 5 knots in the string, and as you tie each knot, you recite the incantation as below.
Repeat each line 3 times – once before the knot, once during the knot, and once after the knot. Visualise your partner as you tie each knot.

Knot 1:
I promise to love, and I ask the earth to strengthen my love.
Knot 2:
I promise to love, and I ask the fire to strengthen my love.
Knot 3:
I promise to love, and I ask the air to strengthen my love.
Knot 4:
I promise to love, and I ask the water to strengthen my love.
Knot 5:
I promise to love, and I ask the aether to strengthen my love.

Coil the string into a little ball and place it in front of the candle. Allow the candle to burn down for a few more minutes while you concentrate on the flame and on the promises you have made and the things you have asked for.
Feel your power flowing into the candle, and as it does so the spell becomes stronger and more potent. After a few minutes, blow out the candle to complete the spell.

AFTERMATH:
Close your eyes and take a moment to visualise your wishes and desires, and the intended outcome of your spell. Make bright, sharp, vivid and loud pictures in your mind to see exactly what you want to happen.
Take the string and carry it around with you in your pocket. Any time you feel, you can put your hand in your pocket and feel the 5 knots to reawaken the power of the spell.

Then after I did visualisations... (special thanks to scammed she introduced this technique to me) so what i did was exactly this..
Visualize a bridge, picture yourself and your ex standing in the opposite end of the bridge. Then visualize both of you going towards the middle of the bridge. Talk to him and tell him whatever you would like to say (loving words), then visualize taking his hand lovingly and walking together towards your end of the bridge. This will convince him to get closer to you.

I am not a professional witch so i kept surfing.... I surfed on LoA a lot.... and I found this amazing person he casted a spell for me and within 8 days my lover is back... Now 2 days have passed we have sorted everything out and .... all these days i felt energetic, positive, happy and felt from inside that he was coming to me.... i could believe it easily.... I kept visualising and believing and he did come... more loving and more dedicated now....

Hope it helps....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-10, 08:42

Thanks for sharing Ishh. Let us know who the spell caster is as well.

All the best.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-10, 08:48

I have posted about him in spell caster s discussion...
Wishing everyone finds their heart's desires come true...
Like me...
Lots of love and hugs to all....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-10, 09:02

Thank you for sharing ishh. As the quote say:"Someday, someone might love you in a way you've always wanted. If that someday was yesterday, LEARN; if that someday is tomorrow, HOPE; if that someday is today, CHERISH. Wishing you the best.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-10, 09:07

Thats so true Scammed....
Wish you same....
hugs...

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-10, 18:40

thanks Ishh for getting back, I will follow that advice Smile
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-11, 22:38

i wish i could do a lot of things myself, but seriously, my folks are getting up my back for even purchasing candles. sigh. guess i will have to stick mostly with visualisation and staying in the moment.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-14, 11:04

For Lovers :

This spell is very useful for people who are being given the "Run-around" by
their lover or mate. It brings the wayward lover to heel quite nicely and once
this is accomplished, you can dictate the terms of your relationship. You must
not, however, allow the container to thaw or you will be back to where you
started. When you defrost your refrigerator, borrow your neighbor's freezer!

TO BRING HIM/HER TO HEEL
------------------------

Ingredients:

2 pieces of paper each approximately 1 inch
by 1/2 inch

One pen

Honey

One small receptacle big enough to hold the paper without
the need of folding. (The lid of a screw-top jar is
quite satisfactory.)

METHOD:

(1) Write the name of your lover/mate on one piece of paper.

(2) Place paper face upward in container.

(3) Write your own name on the second piece of paper.

(4) Place second piece of paper, face downward, on top of
first piece. Make sure that the bottom piece of paper
is exactly covered by the top piece.

(5) Pour honey into container so that both pieces of paper
are completely covered.

(6) Place container, complete with paper and honey, in
refrigerator freezer compartment.

*Note* If you're doing this for a mate who lives with you, don't use the
home refrigerator. Hahahahahaha!
This spell can be done at any time in any phase of the moon.

Source: http://www.ladyoftheearth.com/spells/heel.txt

Hope that helps.... Love to all !!!

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-14, 12:16

Here s one more :

A Love Spell to Bewitch his Thoughts :

This magical love spell is best executed on a Friday evening of a new moon. In preparation, take a cleansing bath, dress in your most attractive outfit and wear your most alluring scent. This spell can become truly potent if you feel that you are at your most beautiful self. You may want to engage in light yoga or deep breathing exercises beforehand to cleanse your mind and get yourself intensely focussed on your goal.

Materials:

• 1 lavender candle (or an unscented candle and some lavender essential oil to anoint it)
• 1 metre of red ribbon
• 1 stick of vanilla incense

Process:
Light the candle, anointing it with the lavender oil beforehand if necessary, and set it on the altar or table. Light the stick of incense and let the aroma permeate the room. Close your eyes and visualize the one you desire, including every tiny detail. Imagine your lover’s appearance, clothing, scent, the sound of his voice, the way he wears his hair, and so on. A love spell should never be rushed, so take your time when envisioning his image. Try to remember every beauty mark, scar and aspect of his face and body.

When his whole form is firmly planted in your mind, coil the red ribbon around your right index finger and place it on your third eye (the spot on your forehead between your eyes) for five counts, and then on your heart for five counts. While keeping a vivid image of your lover in your mind, exhale as you place your index finger on your forehead and inhale as you place it on your heart. With each exhalation, focus on branding the ribbon with your lover’s likeness. Repeat this breathing process seven times.

As you begin to uncoil the ribbon from your finger, repeat the following words:

Your image is burned within my mind,
Every detail has its place,
I ask you now to think of me,
My body, my soul, my face.

The love spell is now complete. Take your red ribbon, cut it into sections, and place one piece in each and every area you spend time in, such as your workplace, your car, your bathroom, kitchen, den, and of course, under your pillow!

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-14, 12:17

One More :

To Bring Back Lost Love

Another basic love spell for the uninitiated or inexperienced that is designed to bring back a lost love:
Light the following candles:
A red candle (South)
A green candle (North)
A yellow candle (East)
A blue candle (West)
Two pink candles

Position the candles at the corresponding corners. Hold the two pink candles in your hands and face the red candle (south). Chant the following until you feel satisfied:

"Beautiful Goddess, powerful God, hear my prayer! Lords of fire, burn my desire, times three If it is meant to be, Bring *NAME* back to me."

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 12:19

Thanks for all of these ishh! i will try the last two when i get the candles that i need.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-14, 13:38

oh... U can get a packet of birthday candles... It has almost all colors....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 13:40

Ishh wrote:oh... U can get a packet of birthday candles... It has almost all colors....

thats a great idea, ive been using birthday candles for my honey jar. the shop 2 minutes away from my house sells them so i might go there and do it tonight!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top