Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by Ishh on 2011-10-14, 14:48

CinnamonGirl wrote:

thats a great idea, ive been using birthday candles for my honey jar. the shop 2 minutes away from my house sells them so i might go there and do it tonight!

hmmmm.... thats nice...
all the best....

Ishh
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 19:04

Can we have a thread where we discuss writing our own spells or is that thread already in affect. I have written my own spell and waiting to perform it at the new moon faze. What do you all think about this ideal?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 19:08

geri73 wrote:Can we have a thread where we discuss writing our own spells or is that thread already in affect. I have written my own spell and waiting to perform it at the new moon faze. What do you all think about this ideal?

thats a great idea. ill post in it if you start one. i havent been writing my own, but ive been adding little bits to other spells, like i did the knot spell that ishh posted but i dressed the candles in reconciliation oil and carved our names into the candles.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-10-14, 19:10

Cool I will get the thread started.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-18, 16:42

@ ishh- I'm going to try the honey. It won't hurt to add re-inforcement. Thanks for sharing.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top