Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-05, 04:32

interesting. what happened?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Re: Do it yourself spells - Can spells work better if done by the person in need?

Post by melissanjoyce1210 on 2011-04-23, 05:37

geri_ong wrote:I bought one and I thought it might be appropriate to share it here.
It's known as "Morphic Love Spells", marketed by Robert Mason and Robin Stone.

It's US$37 and what comes is an audio recording and a casting guide. Basically, the whole idea is to utilize energy fields to make a connection with your loved one.

Typically, it was sold at $97 and that site still exists... but so happened I came across another site that sells it at $37..:
http://uniquelovespells.com/morphic-love-spells/

Testimonials:
http://lovespellsmagazine.com/2010/09/reviewed-instant-love-spell/
http://www.squidoo.com/morphic-love-spell-review

I guess I sorta relate well to this because I've been reading up a lot of mind power and stuff like that. Same like the above testimonial, what you need is a red candle, and any item that has been touched by the person before. If not available, then a recent photograph of that person.
The audio that you pay for, will guide you through on what to do throughout the "casting" and there's a schedule to do it as well.

Going to try it tonight; will give a review if I do get positive results Wink

Hi, im new to this forum and i saw your post ont the Robert and Robin spell. I was wanting to know if it worked for you?, i got his spell casting as well and bearly doing the first part

melissanjoyce1210
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 06:15

melissanjoyce1210: heya, unfortunately, i didn't really get the chance to try it. i've actually embarked with an external caster to help me with my situation, so am just waiting to see how that goes Smile

hope it helps for you!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-03, 17:27

Geri_ong: any results with your external caster?

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-03, 21:16

Clobba2: too soon to tell yet. It has only been 2 weeks plus. Will just let it run it's course Smile keep you updated if there're any changes
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-03, 21:17

Ok cool....does it look promising or any signs or changes at all??

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-03, 21:32

I really can't tell yet because nothing tangible has happened.
My spell target is quite passive, so I don't think the spell is going to change his character. But within myself, I would say I'm more aware of possibilities, and then some, so maybe it might be affecting me.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-03, 21:40

I just pm'd you

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-16, 13:36

I thought I would try revive this.

Any other experiments? I know some members are very well versed in spells they have tried. I don't have ready access to metaphysical items and if bought online, it takes too long to reach me so I like homemade ones that don't rely too much on 'things'

Any thoughts and experiences are appreciated
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 13:49

I personally like sort of a Hoodoo/Voodoo mix, but I ask my spirits to assist. Harpies are good for that and I have 4. As mentioned the roots can be used to help, as can crystals by help getting your vibration up. Some easy ones are candle spells, honey or souring jars. You can also buy packaged spells--Karmazain has some good ones and you can tweek them to make more personal, if you want.

I frequently incorporate my spirits in my spells by asking them to lend their energy and assist in magical workings. It has been my exerience that a spell works better if done over a course of tme..like 7, 9, 21 to 30 days.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-16, 13:55

I have heard that crystals are good but they also attract low vibrations to you. Rephrase, I have read aka via internet (haha)

How do I make candle spells more powerful? Without the use of oils? Do you think it's true that if you inscribe your intentions in the candles, that will make it stronger? I have also read that if you write your intentions on cigarettes, it works? I am believing more and more that it is what you believe and your intent creates regardless of what you use or don't use or the path you choose to follow.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 16:01

They are supposed to attract positive energy and create higher vibrations, thus providing a person with greater focus and energy.
Energy is what makes a spell work--focus, will, your intentions (all energy.) I absolutely love crystals. I have the hanging faceted ones on my windows. Not only do they look pretty, but portray little rainbows and they keep negative energy and enities from coming in.
The ones I use for spells are , though not the faceted. Lisa of real_magick (eBay) sells those.

That's true about intent. I dunno know it does seem the things make them work better. Sugar can be put on a candle to sweeten a person up to you-- husband or b.f., child, boss, friend, better yet honey, sugar and vanilla. I use rose quartz in those type spells. parsley is good for money--I think I'm right, cayenne pepper for friction, cinnimon for passion, there are many things. That lucky Mojo store can give you lots more ideas, or Google spices and herbs for spells.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 16:16

I have found if I set each ingreidient for my intent first it helps it to work better. I just hold for instance the sugar, jar with the mixture or whatever and say you will do such and such while thinking it--lending my energy to it, it seems to work better. There is a rule of thumb--use what you have if nothing else is available if there is an emergency.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-16, 16:31

flower thanks
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 16:36

Sure, Y.W. flower These flowers are quite pretty and eye popping.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-07, 23:22

mag, you mentioned that it took you 4 months of continous work when helping with a breakup situation, right? am now wondering if it's better to work with casters on a regular basis or just a one-time working would do the job...
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-07, 23:44

I have not found that a one time thing worked. It was hard work and focus, though. I don't know if a spellcaster would work that hard for another. I was supposed to be doing tradework for someone, but she did not uphold her end. Possibly if the money was good enough or if it was someone who cared for you they may put more into it, however you may be the best one since it's your situation. The reason why I am seeking help from others is there are too many and too much negative magic for me to tackle alone.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-08, 01:22

mmm, thanks for confirming my thoughts.jocolor im figuring that casters are just there to support your intentions / desires, but at the end of the day, consistency is still at our end.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-08, 15:42

Geri,

I believe you could get a spell to work. You seem to be strong, yet focused. The reason why that was was so exhaustive is the person called me many times a day. I am a very compassionate person, but she was the worst energy vampire I have ever met. I don't mean her words, either. It was like she sucked my energy dry. I felt anemic and sick all the time. The funny thing is she came to visit me and after the first day I grew very, very ill. I used to think the term energy vampire was a selfish one, but she claimed street lights would malfunction and tvs blow up around her, if she was upset. I know I sure did. I kept feeling like I would faint. I had never experienced anything like that in my life. I tell you this because that's what I think the exhaustive part was, not so much the spell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-10, 08:02

If anyone knows any really effective spells to bring an ex back can you please PM me?

I have no way of seeing him so cant use any of the lucky mojo oils on him or anything. Also I am a complete beginner so must be ok for beginners to do!

Thankyou so much.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 10:20

I just replied to your pm, though others may have good ideas too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-10, 10:57

Thanks so much Maggie, Ill read it now.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 11:16

Y.W.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-10, 22:37

hey mag, thanks for the advice. Smile well, i've contemplated about it before, but living with folks can be quite a hassle most times. and i'm raised a catholic, so that's even tougher. well, gonna head down to IKEA to buy candles today; it's too bad esoteric shops here in my country sells way too expensive stuff for my wallet.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 22:53

I understand. I would never do spells around my son who is living with me. I don't like him around that kind of thing. I hope spells will one day not be needed in my situation. I'm sure I am not the only one that feels that way.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-11, 00:49

yes, i read divine's post earlier, totally feel the same way as well. guess i will stop soon and focus on centering myself.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 00:53

Good for you Geri!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-11, 01:00

haha, thanks. will try, will try. few days back, i wrote a few spells down for kicks. it was kinda like writing poems - fun, to say the least.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 08:09

Smile Yeah, intent in a creative form.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-12, 16:15

I was told to get a dried coconut strip all the hair off of it. Hide it somewhere close to my front door as an offering to papa legba. In 3 months take the coconut to the woods and throw it out with three pennies. Anyone every tried that? Papa legba is the one who opens to gates for you to ask spirits to work with you. I have not tried it but plan on it if i can get over my spirit fear.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-12, 17:24

I haven't tried that, but something similar. It involved the skull of an animal. I ordered one on eBay and got a tiny bird skull, that creeped me out, so I threw it out. I have worked with Papa Legba and although I was nervous did not see him. I also asked help from Baron Samedi. I am supposed to have a zombie spirit in an old container, with Baron bejeweled on it. I have to spit rum in it to wake him up. It is a little nerve wracking, because I am afraid he will come out. Something is def. in there. It feels sorta wicked, like a hot tempered little Beetlejuice. lol

I wonder how one is to do the coconut ritual if they live in a townhome or apt. complex. If you know please share.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-17, 06:46

I tried to do a honey jar lastnight, and ended up accidentally dropping the jar, and the honey went everywhere! Oops, guess Ill buy some more honey and try again tonight! I also dont have any special oils to dress the candle yet, Im going to order some reconciliation oil from lucky mojo but it will take ages to come to the uk. Is there any other kinds of oils i can use to dress the candle with until it gets here? Like normal oils which i could easily get hold of?
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 07:38

Sugar, honey, rose oil (which is good for love) and vanilla can be used. I put all the ingriedients on a plate and roll the candle in the mixture. Prior to use you hold each item in both of your hands while empowering them magically for yor use. Really let your energy build up that that item will work for your desired intent. Use words that feel right to you. You can empower the candle too.

I have no altar, so I use my bathroom counter top. I have never dropped a jar, though ruined my mattress with an exploding candle.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-17, 07:42

Maggie wrote:Sugar, honey, rose oil (which is good for love) and vanilla can be used. I put all the ingriedients on a plate and roll the candle in the mixture. Prior to use you hold each item in both of your hands while empowering them magically for yor use. Really let your energy build up that that item will work for your desired intent. Use words that feel right to you. You can empower the candle too.

I have no altar, so I use my bathroom counter top. I have never dropped a jar, though ruined my mattress with an exploding candle.

Thanks! I can get all of that locally Im sure Very Happy Hopefully this will boost Robins spell a bit for me.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-17, 12:39

A bit random but does anybody know how to get wax off a carpet?, my candle exploded everywhere last night Shocked

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-17, 12:48

carrmzi wrote:A bit random but does anybody know how to get wax off a carpet?, my candle exploded everywhere last night Shocked

Ive heard to scrape off the worst of it and then put newspaper or a cloth on top of it and go over it with a warm iron, it will melt and the cloth or bag will soak it up. I dont know if that works though, never tried it.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-17, 13:11

CinnamonGirl - Thank you I'll give it a try later (it looks awful!), fingers x'd

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 13:42

I do, but you must be careful. Take a piece of brown paper bag and place it over the spot with wax , then lightly run a warm iron over the carpet with wax on it. Don't let the iron be so hot that pieces of carpet come up with the bag..a learned experience. Sad
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-17, 14:23

O I understand sorry to hear that Maggie Sad tnx for the advice - will hopefully try later x

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-17, 15:33

Just tried it Maggie and it kinda works, slapped a bit of bleach on it for good measure - with wine in hand of course Very Happy

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 16:06

The bleach?? I hope you didn't put that inside. Amonia removes spells, I don't know about chlorine. I haven't heard of that. I don't like casting if I have had a drink, but some prefer to. I like full clarity to fully concentrate. It's up to the person, I guess. I'm a lightweight and one little glass can get me a little buzzing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-17, 19:27

Maggie, no no I was basically cleaning up my carpet I performed it last night took all the remnants and did what I had to do (no alcohol)! all done and dusted now..just waiting for results to manifest "sigh" x

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-17, 19:34

Ive just done my honey jar Very Happy the only candles i had though were pink heart shaped tealights! so i took one of them out of the foil and used it. am going to buy some birthday cake candles tomorrow as I read on lucky mojo that they are good as you can dip them into the oil.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 19:50

Congrats, chime or ritual candles are what I like. They are at party stores and also health stores sold as aura candles. They burn for about an and a half.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-17, 19:52

Maggie wrote:Congrats, chime or ritual candles are what I like. They are at party stores and also health stores sold as aura candles. They burn for about an and a half.

do you have to stay and watch the candle burn and visualize for the whole time its burning? i had trouble with that, im not the best at concentrating or sitting still!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-17, 22:29

i bought a box of blue and a box of white stick candles, and pink and red tealight candles. can't seem to find an easy-to-reach ingredients for spells removing negative influences and confusion, although it was stated in a site that olive oil is good substitute.

any good ideas to share for negative influence removal?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-18, 08:47

Black candles bunt upside down can uncross. Amonia jars are great for reversing negative influences and confusion, however that may take off spellwork, from what I've heard. If you've had a love spell and you feel it's working I wouldn't tempt fate. If you are in between spells that is the first thing I'd suggest. The Lucky Mojo forum has it explained very well. It's pretty fast acting too, unlike other things. It seems to be much easier to get rid of things..curses, bad luck, negativity, confusion, etc., then bring things about. I've had them work very quickly. The pink and red are associated with love. Blue for drawing the police to someone breaking the law and I believe tranquility. I haven't ever used blue, so I may be mistaken about the tranquility. I think that's right, seems logical since blue is cooling, but you probably want to double check. I posted a thread on candles in spellwork, but it may not have delved into various uses.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-18, 08:52

Btw--Most probably know this but using black candles is not black magic. Some get that confused, so I thought I would clarify for those who don't know.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-18, 10:14

hey mag, thanks. my eyes are crossed from reading the forum, but you're right - a wealth of info can be found. seems like many people talk about the intranquil spirit in bringing back their former lovers, and it works, but i would never step into that territory. what a terrible way to get someone back to your side.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top