Asking psychics to validate spell casters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Asking psychics to validate spell casters

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-06, 00:18

This is probably a new idea to a lot of you. It didn't occur to me until recently to get a brief psychic reading to ask about a specific spell caster's abilities. At first I thought the psychics may not be able to discern this information, or if they might even be offended by my request. But I found that several psychics I know are willing to do such readings. So far, I've asked 2 psychics (sugahlili and Luella) about 2 different spell casters, and both said they were genuine. They I won't say names, but both of these casters are very pricey, so I am still in the process of saving. The thing is that I don't know if I trust Luella's insight (doesn't mean she's not real, just that I'm not sure I'd want to pay this guy without being certain) because I've found some sketchy things out about this caster, and no one I know has had results from him so far. I do think Sugahlili is probably right, as I've heard positive things from people I trust about the caster I asked about.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Asking psychics to validate spell casters

Post by Cherie on 2010-10-06, 00:45

Have you asked anyone who used these casters if they got results? I really can't comment, because some psychic readers have been off for some people.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-06, 00:51

Several people I know have gotten spells from the one Luella says is real but have not seen any results. As for the second one, I do know somebody who has seen signs from the ritual, although I can't find out if it manifested fully since the forum closed before she could update us further. The other thing that makes me think this one might be real is that they have an actual store in New Orleans. I know that's not saying much, but it is something. At least they're not hiding behind an email address and website. I agree that psychics can be off for people. Lily has read for me in the past, and I found her insight to be quite accurate. I'm sure that no psychic connects perfectly with everyone they work with, though.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-06, 13:47

Can you share these casters with us?

I've actually tried doing that before, but I guess the psychics I asked didn't really believe in spellwork, and said I should just let the universe take care of my problems, and I could actually make things worse with magick....
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-06, 18:03

Who have you asked? The casters are Dane from www.therealwitchdoctor.com and Denise Alvarado from Planet Voodoo. I don't know if I trust Dane, but Planet Voodoo does seem legit.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top