Mambo Racine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Mambo Racine

Post by daisy on 2010-10-11, 13:35

Hey guys! I wanted to ask about Mambo Racine, they talk about her a little bit on the old forum that's closed now, and then she's on the internet some too. Her organization is called roots without end or something. Is she a scam? or is she real? What do you guys think or know about her? Has anyone ever tried her? Also I think Hougan Hector is from her house right? Anyways just curious about this lady...
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Mambo Racine

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-11, 13:38

From what I've heard, Hector was initiated in her house, but left it later on. There are numerous bad reports on Racine, but apparently she does practice Voodoo even if she's got sort of a bad rep.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-11, 13:40

Yeah I think there was something between herself and Hector - some argument and Jamie actually said to me in an email that there was a question on his iniciation due to this arguement - well if Hector is anything to go on, she must have something going for her - I was also looking at the old closed forum earlier, interested in Andrew and Andrew, I think it was newtoit that saw results with them, well she also indicated that she used seductive spells - but the thread on them isn't very favourable

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-11, 13:44

well the reason I ask her about her, is because of this lady....

http://www.rootswithoutend.org/emporium/mambo_andreli.html

I'll make a new thread about her, but she seemed intresting and I contacted her about a month or 2 ago, and she just replied today, so I assume she's really busy. She lives in Haiti, and she said she had to get someone to translate my message to her. But she's part of the mambo Racine house, so I didn't know what to think.

Why does mambo racine have a bad rep? like for what exactly? for scamming people? for being mean?

How is her actual work?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-11, 13:45

newtoit also used everythingkarma, I actually saw his feedback on karma's ebay website...
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-11, 14:00

Just checked out the website. One question comes to mind they do powerful money spells and Haiti is a very poor island so why would they not do money spells for themselves?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-11, 17:19

Racine conducts a seminar every year for people to become initiated and to learn about performing their own work. The thing is that most of those people filed complaints against her. Not only did they find her to be mean-spirited, but they did not learn anything at all. Not sure what kind of seminar she's got, but I've heard nasty things about her character and about the ineffectiveness of her work.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-11, 19:44

this is what she said in the email....

If I am going to work for you, I will need a little information - your full name, the first name only of your mother, the full name of your desired person, the first name only of his mother if you know it. Also, if you know the full name of the other girl, and her mother's first name,t hat would help. If you are willing, you can also include the city in which you live and the city in which he lives, or the nearest city if you live in a tiny town as I do; but we don't need the entire postal address of your desired person.

I do need your postal address, because I will have mailed to you by another friend, a candle I have prescribed and instructions on how to use it so that you can participate with me in the magic. You don't have to if you don't want to, but really, this is the way I work. You are going to light the candle on several consecutive nights and state your wishes. That's all. I do the hard work here in Haiti - I perform the sacrifice, I call the lwa, the lwa comes to my head and the people that are there will tell me what the lwa said, and then I will tell you.

This is the first i'm hearing about needing my mother's name? and my ex's mother name and all....what do you guys think???

She told me since there is another woman involved, we would need to do a pig sacrifice affraid i looked it up and she charges $500! that's a lot!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-11, 20:39

I would look into her before paying 500 dollars. There are fraud reports on her all over the net.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Mambo Racine

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-11, 20:40

I'm sorry, that should have gone under the Mambo Racine thread. I'm not sure how I ended up posting it here.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-11, 21:01

It's okay I moved it here......well it's mambo andreli actually...but if she came from the mambo racine house, I don't think i trust her completely, But then again hector came from there too....so it just got me thinking, although I wouldn't spend that much money unless i knew people had results from her for sure.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-12, 00:29

Well I did buy a spell were a pig was involved, it was from latinstar9 from Brazil, I will have to look at the details because it was a while back, did pay over 700.00 for it and did nothing for my situation, I hope at least they eat the pig as it was a very expensive one.
Just my 2 cents :-)
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-10-12, 00:50

i'm sorry to hear you saw no results from latinstar9 Sad Apparently some people have had negative experiences with her, and say she is a fraud. Who knows. If she's fake, at least no pig was killed.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-12, 00:59

lucky pig :-)
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-12, 01:24

Daisy all of the sudden this thread became a pig discussion, worry not my intention, but I find it funny, maybe we should open a new topic to support pigs lol Laughing .
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-12, 12:37

LOL that's funny! But then again I don't really like pigs, I think they're disgusting! lol

Thanks for sharing your experience Hope!

I'm not paying her $500 for this, and spsp1 is right, if she can do powerful money spells, why is she in Haiti in poor conditions!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top