Venus Retrograde

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Venus Retrograde

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-12, 01:25

i hope it isn't sacarns! well i'm going to do hw see you guys later and i hope somethign happens this week. i hope everyone knows about the venus retrogedo and how it effect soem sings in the zodiac. good night and sweet dreams

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-13, 01:17

Darkcaos,
could you please tell me more about the venus retrogedo...which sign it will effect? I'm an Aries, do you think my sign will have some benefit from it?
Thank you!

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-13, 01:30

I really don't know which sings are involve in the retrogedo.Just google it

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Venus Retrograde

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-13, 02:03

thank you darkchaos, i will google it :-)

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-13, 11:51

I don't understand this whole venus retrograde thingy - can someone explain it to me LOL

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-13, 11:59

From OCTOBER 8 through NOVEMBER 18 2010, the planet Venus will be retrograde. The retrograde motion of an inner planet is an apparent phenomena as viewed from earth in which Venus appears to move backwards in the sky. Every 1 ½ years, when Venus moves approximately 29 degrees ahead of the Sun (in the astrological ephemeris), it will begin to move backwards in the sky until it reaches a point approximately 21 to 29 degrees behind the Sun.

Pretty much you know how planets move in one direction, well during this period it will appear to move backwards, and it can have various affects....hope that helps

Maybe someone else can help better explain....
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-13, 12:03

OK I get the jist of things but how do I find out how it will affect me being a Libra LOL

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-13, 12:09

try googling it....

this is what I found for ya...

During Venus retrogrades we find ourselves reviewing our relationship with our personal Venusian energies. Venus as the ruler of Taurus and Libra is concerned with our perceptions of Self-Worth, of Beauty and of Equality in Relationships. Venus defines what we place Value upon(both material and ethical) and is representative of our capacity to give and receive Love. Our personal Venus energy represents how we go about incorporating and infusing these principles into our daily existence.Venus retrograde periods are not a time that we are overly concerned with outward appearances and are more conducive to meditating upon our relationship to Venus and evaluating how our personal Venus signature is preforming.We are advised to exercise caution during Venus Retrogrades when making decisions or taking actions that are related to Venus. This caution is due to our not necessarily being in-sync with the full visual of Venus related situations courtesy of our intensified inner focus. Situations such as the beginning or ending of relationships, the initiating of any fashion and beauty related changes, the undergoing of cosmetic surgeries and the purchasing of any items that may simply be a chosen out of aesthetic considerations are all examples of Venus influenced affairs that extra consideration should be applied to.The opinions of Astrologers vary as to what you should and shouldn’t do during retrograde periods. I feel that you if you are well informed as to the nature of retrograde phases, make your choices in awareness of the possible ramifications that can occur via retrograde energies and just exercise some good old-fashioned self-restraint and common sense when appropriate than you needn’t put a stop to your normal routines.Saving receipts for purchases made during the retrograde period is always a good idea so that returns can easily be made should Venus turn direct and you feel you exercised a bad choice when you purchased that “absolutely had to have it then but it now makes me ill just looking at it” item.
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top