Post by esoteric on 2010-10-23, 15:52

I meant " sure refund" of course

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Physic Sebastian - www.morningstarlovespells.com

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-23, 17:00

Ok guys I am suspecting a big time scam going on here.

I called his 212 number got answerphone. Tried his 917 number he asked to call back in 20 minutes as he is with a client. I called back 30 minutes later and some woman asked claiming to be his assistant and works with him on situations and prayers. I could hear a child in the background.

She claimed Sebastian was in prayers and they have both prayed for my situation and there are many problems/obstacles standing in my way and people interfering in my relationship would cost $150.

I told this woman this is really strange as I consulted Sebastian over career and financial matter not love???? She completely stuttered and felt flustered and said he was in prayers and to call back on the 212 number in 5 minutes.

I asked her which one is it as Sebastian asked me to call back in 20 minutes as he was with a client and she claiming he is in prayers it does not make any sense??? I asked why has he got 2 numbers she said he just has and both for his office???? yet I could hear a child in the background.

She rudely told me to call back in 5 minutes.

I managed to get hold of Sebastian and he apologised for his assistant as he is currently in his LA office. He informed me his assistant does not do any spiritual work and got the message wrong. She has her grandchildren with her today as her daughter needed help but only answers phone and takes messages.

Now here is the funny part. Yesterday he told me the binding and cleansing spell would cost $295 as he has some materials. Today he told me $225, I told him he had said $199 yesterday. He apologised for confusion had to run upstairs and check his papers and yes it was $199.

I asked for his email and he is on facebook. I asked if he could email me my birthchart so that I could process the information then make a decision by tomorrow.

He claims it would take 4 days and my rituals to perform 3 days. He accepts payment by paypal or moneygram.

OK I know what you guys are going to say but I find it highly amusing....

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-23, 17:32

These are sebastian paypal details:

diane marks - readershasha@yahoo.com

He has sent me 4 emails with ritual to perform. 2 prayers and a money request but no birthchart as requested.

Amusing

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-23, 17:58

sebastian email address: morningstarlovespells@gmail.com - Sebastian T.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-23, 20:51

Yeah I'm thinking most of this looks pretty bad. Although I do live in New York and I have a 212 land line and a 917 cell phone. But a lot of the other things don't seem to be good signs. His assistant called me as well a couple of days ago after I hadn't gotten back to Sebastian to let him know whether I wanted the spells or not. I thought it was a little strange, but maybe she really is his assistant.

The thing that seems to be the biggest red flag is the fact that he told both of us that we're twin flames with our love interests. I feel like psychics and spellcasters use that term often when they want to really feel like they see the connection between you and your love interest...I've generally been told that by people I later felt were scammers.

Just my 2 cents...

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-23, 21:05

Hey Love13 what else did Sebastian tell you?

Did he mention the 2 prayers and ritual you have to perform?

He also told me that the energies were pulling us apart and need to cleanse and balance the energies to reconnect. Twin flames then find themselves.... haha

Let me know what else he told you so we are able to compare notes.

How great is this forum - we are able to make comparisons and suss out the fake spell castors.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-24, 08:28

Oh he completely got my work situation so wrong. When he were getting no where and I disagreed with him on this subject he immediately switched that the binding and cleansing spell would fix my work situation.......

Definately a scam artist....... but wanted to check it out and report objectively and give the guy a chance but nothing adds or or his explanations viable.....

So another one off our tick list....

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-24, 16:11

Yeah, he told me all the same things he told you spsp1. It's sad to find another scammer, BUT it's awesome we have this forum to figure it out before we spend a lot of money on them, you know?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-25, 14:18

I think the reality is that when you are vulnerable and people talk about twin flame you kind of accept their is logic to their statement.

But what I have learnt from experience is the readers who give you details when you reveal nothing of your situation are the ones I am more inclined to believe. Generally when you are trying to have a consultation to see whether a spellcastor can help you, you have already revealed the details of your situation which their response is so predictable.

It has been a difficult and expensive learning curve and eyes wide open to spot the scammers.

Hope thank you for this forum, I just wish that prior to purchasing and wasting money I would have found you all sooner.

I do feel very optimistic about things at present - so will update you all more when I have some news.

Love to you all and keep strong.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top