Maria Pagan - mariapagan.yolasite.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Maria Pagan - mariapagan.yolasite.com

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-16, 08:06

I have come across this site...
http://mariapagan.yolasite.com/

has anyone heard of or used her?
Couldn't find any info on her around the net.
Hope, can you check this site and see if it is old or new etc?

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Maria Pagan - mariapagan.yolasite.com

Post by TC on 2010-10-16, 10:23

Hey Ksiron - I thought you were happy with Orisha Ashe - just wondering have you changed you mind on her ?? Very Happy

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-16, 11:43

Just looking around TC.
And being impatient...

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FABIANA on 2010-10-16, 14:39

ksiron,
i VE JUST seen her web site advertised in the old fake blog -from which i still receive messages and i guess it would be better to unsubscribe from it... but i still havenĀ“t -. i guess you ve seen it recently too, and i was just going to ask here the same as you.

yeah, it seems all very perfect and nice, respectable old lady, not so high charges (sincerely i don t like the name "donation" they put to them)... but how can one know if it is another lie? only trying, and it implies sending more money to more people -which sums up to all the money we ve lost in scammers before...

Hopefully there were sbdy here who read your question and had tried her spells.

For now i ve just written down her web site "just in case", given that i am waiting results from other spellcasters.

Of course i will post here if i get results, as i ve already stated in other post.

Kind regards

Fabiana

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-16, 15:37

After reading Fabiana's comment and realising that Saint Maria Pagan was advertised on the old blog, I'm not so sure about her website now, we all know that the old blog is infested with scammers, then again she could be genuine - we all have to decide who we want to go with ourselves - and by the way guys thanks for answering all my questions - you've all been a great help.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-16, 18:22

Her pictures look very nice, but it makes me think if someone is using her, they say that she does not speak English so her niece will be translating everything for her, how to know if she actually exists?

Now I have a comment to make about all these sites coming out and offering free readings.
Due to the very suspicious person that I have become after dealing with so many fakes and scammers, I would advise everyone to be very careful and refrain from sharing the personal information of your ex or person of interest, in case that it will fall in the wrong hands and you end up being blackmailed, it has happened in the past and could happen again.

We do not know who they are and if you decide to get a free reading, just share your information and keep the rest until you feel more secure.

Just my 2 cents
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-16, 23:39

ksiron, I was checking this page but it is a free web in the yolasite website, something similar to the web service that Elena Angel uses, they do not buy their own domain and the hosting is free, no much info to find there.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-10-17, 11:26

Hi everyone. I just received a tarot reading from Maria. All I gave her was my name and the name of my ex and our date of births. The reading was surpringly accurate. She even knew how long we were together and that we were still in contact. She also picked up things about my ex that I wouldn't think anyone would know... of course though these could also be character traits of his star sign. Anyhow, I thought I would tell you this. She didn't push any spell on me which is always refreshing.

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-10-17, 14:57

I looked at her site just now for the first time......Intriguing, I admit.....Of course I wonder myself if this old lady from Moldova manages her whole magick business herself or is helped/assisted by someone .....It's safe to assume she doesn't speak any english as it was already pointed out.....I don't know what to think.......Hope to read more testimonials.
Fabiana, I know you wrote some facts of your life here AFTER you received Maria's Reading but please remember there may be other psychics/spellcasters reading this Forum in disguise and it might happen you'd feel like checking other casters/psychics in the Future and they might appear to be very accurate on you while instead they just read your stuff over here. Just a friendly advice to you and others .In order to avoid disappojntments later on and a waste of money.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-17, 15:02

Hi Esoteric - good point - we kinda covered it in the mentioning others to spellcasters and discussing this forum with them - even though if someone wants to find us it wouldn't be that hard for them - good to point it out though - they would have plenty of reading to do here and would be able to pick up on stuff from our comments - which would make them all the more accurate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by FABIANA on 2010-10-17, 15:22

Neutral ESOTERIC.

Thanks! you are right.... what a fool i ve been...
actually, as i received her e mail, i wondered for a while if she would have ben able to read sthg in the forum -well, i hand t talked so clearly of my life, but i guess i had said sthg about having a love interest who was engaged....i guess- .

Now i remember that this Maria Pagan appeared advertised yesterday in the "old fake forum....."... Is it sthg suspicious to smell here??

now i remain thinking.....

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FABIANA on 2010-10-17, 19:41

HOPE,
No please, i don t intend that you re edit all my posts, no matter, as you say, if any fake spellcaster has entered, he/she has already sen it.

Please just delete my last message where i detail abiut what Maria Pagan said.

I am grateful just with that
Thanks

Fabiana

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-17, 20:09

done
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-18, 01:28

I had a reading with Maria,
it was very accurate concerning with the present situation.
Her future predictions are differents from James and Elena predictions. At this point I'm very confused and I'm going to have a break with readings.

She didn't push me to have a spell with her.

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-10-18, 01:36

Hi Jennifer... yep I think I am at the same point as well with psychic readings.. Although she gave me the same outcome as Jamie and Elena but completely different timing... I think I will just let fate/destiny or the universe to look after things now!

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-18, 02:42

Hi Jcm,

well...she told me that something that elena and james also predicted might happen, but that it will happen next year in summer, elena and james both told me that it will happen in November ( next month)

is it the same for you? same predictions but in a longer time?

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-19, 13:46

I just wanted to check - who is getting spellwork done by Maria?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-04, 05:04

Well I emailed 2 weeks ago just with names and dobs but received no response back.

I was very careful not to give anything away so I am guessing this is the reason for no response back???

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-11-04, 05:24

Hi.. I only asked for a reading and I got a response within 48 hours. All I gave was names and dob. So not sure why she hasn't responded to you?

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-11-04, 22:00

jcm, how did you feel about the reading she gaveyou?

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-11-04, 22:51

Hi there, she was actually very accurate with the current situation. Time will tell if her predictions are true. I didn't feel as though she was a fke, I do think she is genuine.

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-11-05, 16:42

jcm. Thanks. Sounds good.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-10-10, 18:02

I've read the reading that I got from Maria Pagan last year and 90% of her predictions were true.

Now I'm trying to contact her for another reading but she never replies to my emails, has anyone talked to her lately?

Thank you

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top