WHEN TO GIVE UP? (ABOUT ALL OUR LOST MONEY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None WHEN TO GIVE UP? (ABOUT ALL OUR LOST MONEY)

Post by FABIANA on 2010-10-16, 15:02

Smile Hi people in the forum.

i was just curious... cause i sincerely, in my case, never would have believed that i would begin a real pilgrimage among spellcasters -and the worst of all ...many of them absolutely scams who only took my money and vanished after one or two weeks of exchanging e mails in vain and trying to take even more money from me -.

While being a teen ager or a young girl, i began with tarot readings -personally, not online, this is a relatively recent sophisticated mean i guess- but now i had ended up in this...well, not for now, given that i ve decided to remain waiting for results for a while -it s crazyness to order one spell and just a week later to order another one from another spellcaster....like i ve come to do....so for now i think it s wise to wait, if not, how could one know if the on going spells give any result?

But what i would like to know from you, other people here whith whom i share this search for effective spellcasters- is how do you manage this situation, i mean, do you go from one spellcaster to another? do you wait for results? don t you think that several spells cast in overlapping periods of time would cancel each other? (an idea i get just now...). Why is it (i wonder) that we (i include myself) do believe that spellcasting is effective? (cause i recognize that i ALWAYS will have a remind of belief...). Don´t you regret having trusted after loosing money..? (i ask this, cause i do regret very much and sometimes i say to myself...how could i have done this? dropping money as if it came from Heaven?)

So, do you have a limit? or you expect to go on paying until some spellcaster shows results? (i am asking this not as an intruder, but as a -at a certain extent- "victim" of this, who wants to know if other people using spellcasters fel the same)

Finally, you know what? i like to read about spells, magick, paranormal and so on, and i think that perhaps, in the future -i can´t right now cause i must devote time to a research work- i would take myself some course of spell casting, or sthg like that. Actually, there are many months now that i use to receive an advertisement about a witch called "roseariadne", she doesnt cast spells -i guess- but she offers a U$S 300 course with CDs support and even a book that she sends people to their home -and she says that she has a one year warranty if not satisfied you can ask for a refund, just sending her back the stuff, i guess it includes videos and interviews. Well, i don t know if this would be effective, but perhaps instead of paying that amount for a spell, it would be interesting to try to learn oneself... don t know. According to her, anyone can do magick, not only the gifted ones. People, i am not "advertising" her course, in fact i havent bought or tried it, but i wanted to share with you this thoughts wich are passing through my mind on these days.

Well, i wait for your opinions, they will be welcomed.
Kind regards

Fabiana

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: WHEN TO GIVE UP? (ABOUT ALL OUR LOST MONEY)

Post by TC on 2010-10-16, 15:14

Fabiana - yes this is a very good topic for a thread - I have asked myself the question so many times, when is the right time to give up - when I was working with Jamie I thought I would give myself to the end of October, as he said he saw my ex and I back together by the third week in October, then I started researching about Orishashe and what people had to say about her consultations and stuff, then i found myself thinking about houngan hector - as he seems to be receiving rave reviews everywhere but he is very expensive. Are we ever really ready to give up on the ones we love. Now at this point I'm thinking I will wait to see what Yaya has to say to me in her consultation and I'm going to think very hard about what I want to do - I love my ex so so much but I'm also worried that if we get back together that it will be the same cycle as before but I will wait patiently to hear from Yaya and then give myself a cut off point, I can't keep pursuing this forever, if I let myself I'd probably take it to the grave, but I know after Yaya it will be time to get on with things either way.

In relation to casting your own spells - I have seen it written somewhere here is a link to a review on ebay - I found it very interesting - it's a love spell you can cast yourself but this person states somewhere near the beginning that a person casting a spell themselves is stronger coz it's their own will that makes it work or something to that effect - http://reviews.ebay.com/FREE-Magic-Love-Spell-To-Reunite-With-an-Ex-Lover_W0QQugidZ10000000008812009

I have casted so many free spells myself, you know the ones that are on casters websites all over the net - the ones where they say it's something to try for yourself - and none of them manifested so it's hard to know - I suppose it all comes with practice, we should start with something small and work up. Myself learning I don't know I don't think I would have the patience for that LOL.

Thanks for starting this post - I think it's a topic that needed to be started - hugs and kisses - TC

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by FABIANA on 2010-10-16, 16:30

Hi TC!

Well, actually i started this thread out of my own reality and it is supporting to be able to express it in this space.

By the way, HOPE, when you read this thread, perhaps you deem it better to be located under another section or title, other than "Spellcaster´s discussion". Change its location if you consider it better for the forum organization.

Greetings to you TC.

Fabiana

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by adventurelover on 2010-10-16, 16:35

Hey Fabiana, you have to keep trying if you really want to meet your desire. But you have to be sure it is worth it.

adventurelover
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-16, 18:10

I moved the thread to the general topics.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FABIANA on 2010-10-22, 00:41

Neutral Well, for the scarce comments received i guess the topic i ve introduced isn t of interest to anybody here... i think it is because it is too hard to recognize how one has lost one´s money in unescrupulous so called spell casters..... i mean, we all are in the same track on this regard, but i think most of the people prefer to forget about the scammers who prejudiced them. Obviously that it is perhaps a wise atitude... cause one doesn t get anything for "crying on the poured milk" (so we say in Spanish... like "mumbling on anything that hasn t any solution now") and perhaps i am a masoquist dwelling on it... but if i could injure those scammers i would do.

Fabiana

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-11-03, 06:27

No, this is a good topic.

People do have to think about this some time or another.
It seems addictive to me...or is it just that we can't accept the harsh fact and world...?

I've been in this cycle myself. I pinned my hopes on a spell, a caster that seems real, and then nothing. I sank into 'depression' and went searching like some lunatic for another one, only to repeat the cycle. (well, I don't use multiple caster at the same time.)

But sometimes, I feel I'm not sure..when pple engaged a caster, they've a weird feeling that this 1 is a fake but due to gd feedbacks(or their desire to find a real caster), they still went ahead?

Just my thoughts ... (cos I've been like that once with Jamie ... or maybe its just me being weak ~~ )
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-11-03, 09:46

Hey guys - I'm giving up - may be something yaya said and I had a reading with Hector last night, must admit I was hoping for a lot more from it, but he didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, told me stuff for the future, which sounds good, but have to wait and see if it comes true or not.

Not sure about yaya now, she said something in her email that was totally off but she also said things that were spot on, but I'm done, I'm moving on with my life, I still love my ex but we're just not meant to be, I'm letting my life in God's hands from now on, what's going to happen is going to happen and I'm not going to try changing it.

Best of Luck to all of you guys, hope all of your wishes and dreams come true xxx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-01-06, 08:51

But that' s the thing, we spend tonns of money and don't know what works and what doesnt... That doesn't mean that the ones who give up are weak.... I mean how much money do You have to throw away to get the spell done? I have made myself a promise that I am not going to spend a penny anymore...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by np03 on 2011-01-10, 09:04

hey,

I am new on this blog! All I can say is I am about to give up myself but in my heart I still belive that my man will be back...Got scammed by Khun Saowaluk and Sam Souza....the mythral mysutic website looked so convincing! Its a real pity that when you are heartbroken you really become stupid! On the other hand, I would hate to move on with this fragile heart and carry my negative energies into a new relationship.

NP

np03
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-23, 19:59

hey i think this is a great topic. i think it's not just spells but readings that are highly addicting and results can be dangerous in that too much reliance may be placed upon it, hence, affecting my mood/emotions. not an empowering place to be.

i have been on the quest for readings this past week trying several since a couple of weekends ago. i went with lili, ana, yaya and tisha from celtic garden.

lili is fabulous, yet i am not sure that she is 100% accurate. i will be convinced once things predicted comes to pass. i do find her to be maybe more of a positive law of attraction type person, great when i need a therapist maybe to reaffirm or reassure me of some things when i feel completely depressed. and cheaper than a therapist, though this may be deceiving as i have dropped tons of money on her in a very short time.

ana is good. in terms of accuracy, have to see what comes to pass at selected times.

yaya am in process of doing another consult as first one didn't connect. good thing to note here though is that yaya told me to stop doing so many readings. she had difficulty tapping into me and i have to do a cleansing before reading.

tisha was just horrendous new to me all around - professionally, personally, etc and differed from what the rest said.

yaya did get one major key point wrong but i do want to try her again and see what she says.

i think lili i might have to keep as she was pretty accurate and very positive, which i like but again, i can't judge accuracy until things come to pass.

all in all, i have spent close to $200 on readings alone in the past 10 days. and today i am feeling abit cluttered, distracted and after reading tisha's, despondent. so this is the end for me for awhile.

one thing that seems to be the thing that links all readings though is that june seems to ring true for me.

good luck to all. i am usually so confident, upbeat but really, i think what is said here is true...there is an afddictive lure which becomes obsession to psychics nd such

great experience though
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-23, 20:24

I agree psychics can be addicting and too many readings can be cinfusung.

I'm really sorry to hear your experience with Tisha was not a pleasant one. She is my favorite and has told me things when others have failed that did in fact come true. She was very sick and had to go to the hospital a couple of times, so she was not giving readings for about two weeks. I guess we all are not going to connect with everybody, but I know many psychics that go to her, because usually she is really very good.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-23, 20:41

hey Maggie. I am not saying she isn't good or not.

Just as the others, I think it's a matter of time to see what comes to pass whether or not they are real.

I also think too though that we, or I, have to be careful of what gets planted into my subconscious. that can have deep roots. for me, as mentioned in posts throughout this forum, general readings didn't work out so well as I had to keep following up so by the time i got to tisha, i provided maybe too much detail and didn't give her the opportunity to target anything specific.

i am glad you have found her to be a very good reader. she has some great reviews that aren't so obviously advertised.

again, june seems to be the month for me. we'll see.

and always i love reading all of these posts and you are all in my prayers and hopes
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-23, 20:47

Me too--I have good hopes for everyone.

She has really helped me through a difficult time,
but I understand what you're saying.

I hope you get your desires in June!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-23, 20:51

before then Very Happy
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-23, 21:17

sunny Yep--before then!! sunny
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-23, 21:19

Thanks Maggie. Big hugs to you!!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-23, 21:20

Thank you, to you too!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None THINK

Post by ck30 on 2011-04-03, 15:17

FABIANA wrote:Neutral Well, for the scarce comments received i guess the topic i ve introduced isn t of interest to anybody here... i think it is because it is too hard to recognize how one has lost one´s money in unescrupulous so called spell casters..... i mean, we all are in the same track on this regard, but i think most of the people prefer to forget about the scammers who prejudiced them. Obviously that it is perhaps a wise atitude... cause one doesn t get anything for "crying on the poured milk" (so we say in Spanish... like "mumbling on anything that hasn t any solution now") and perhaps i am a masoquist dwelling on it... but if i could injure those scammers i would do.

Fabiana

How else would scammers stay in business if people WEREN'T so quick to let the "scamming" go? Scammers do not expect their clients to pursue a refund for ineffective spells. Honestly, think how easily we are persuaded to give up our money. Maybe things would appear differently if we actually had those $100 bills in hand. Would it be just as easy to hand that over to someone we may never have met before?

I don't think Elaine at the perfectlovespells.com was expecting me to ask for a refund/ expect such a change of heart after she pursuaded and guilted me to purchase so many spells within the last two weeks. All it took was for me to add up all those payments I made to TPLS through googlecheckout to her for me to realize, DAMN I could have bought a nice set of rims for my new Chevy Cruze with that $972 I paid that woman.

In the meantime, if you guys come across more scam artists please post. I am curious if anyone has heard of Prof Labamba (realspellsforlife@yahoo.com) or zukranvoodoo@ymail.com?

ck30
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-03, 20:59

I've consulted 2 readers from AIRR, yaya maria, a local caster, ana, psychic source, spirited enterprise, divinelovelight and tisha celtic over a course of 8 months. Sounds crazy right now, but back then, I wanted to verify if the readings were true. Generally, those I did earlier said different negative things, and only during the later part, after my local caster's work, did the readings become more positive.

It's really hard to judge because although the flow for most are similar, there're still the different details that can get me quite confused. So now I've decided after yaya's work, I'm going to cut down on readings, lest I get too cluttered in my head.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-04, 03:26

geri_ong wrote:...
It's really hard to judge because although the flow for most are similar, there're still the different details that can get me quite confused. So now I've decided after yaya's work, I'm going to cut down on readings, lest I get too cluttered in my head.

I get the same way. Too cluttered. I will stick with a couple though it is tempting to keep going and going endlessly. Wish your local caster did overseas work Geri.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-04, 06:08

jo: he does! but he doesn't do distance work, meaning he has to travel to your hometown to conduct his work. and he's really not cheap, sigh. but you can refer to the thread on Oceanos - Light of Atlantis
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-05, 00:55

read miss cats 11:59 am march 23 post on when to walk away from spells

http://forum.luckymojo.com/candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html

next time i'm in singapore, you will have to bring me there

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top